It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Foam Prop Alien on C2C

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I'm not great with the computer's but on C2C they have a foam prop alien that was sculptured by a man that believes he has had visitiations by the Grey's when a child.

It isn't exactly correct there are two mistakes, the first is for the nose there should be two holes only and the mouth should just be a straight slit.

If you want to get a look this sculpture is quite excellent. The head, the ears,, the eye's perfect.

If you can add to this sculpture what I suggested you have a Grey.

They aren't so bad are they now, reminds of a song, WE ARE FAMILY.

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Woo hoo! I'll tell ya though, it's a class act to actually throw a link in there, ya know?
I'll help ya out this time.

C2C Foam Grey Sculpty

It's pretty cool too. I hadn't looked at that C2C pic before.

I can't comment on the physical parameters as you have (Haven't met a Grey yet) so I'll take your word, of course.

H2H,
Cuhail

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Cuhail,

Thanks for doing that for me.

I didn't know how to get it from there to here....told you I'm not great with this thing. Maybe one day I try to do things and learn.

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Observe50 my first thought was "How do you know there has been a mistake"

You state that the mouth and nostrils are wrong but how would you know this??????????

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I guess the simplest way to put it is, we have a history.

I have shared what I have been show and told by the Grey I go to ..... The problem is many don't believe--- but I can understand that because many are still trying to deny they exist.

I have written where the Cures of Disease comes from. I have written where the Grey's tracking device is implanted, and I have told everyone where they are but as always not believed and in one ear and out the next.

As I see it I put it out here for all and when it is time it becomes known.

What I think is amusing is I can give the simple answers that they themselves gave me and..... nothing. People don't see the proof right before them let alone when handed right to them.

Words from a Grey:

When it is time you will know, and whatever is to be will be.

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 12:03 PM
link   
You sound almost resigned to that fact-that no one believes you. I comiserate (sic?)

I've read a few of your topics and I have to say, I didn't dismiss them as hoaxes. I read it and accepted it as YOUR knowledge. I was convinced that you were convinced. That said. I don't think it's YOUR responsibility to make everyone else convinced.

Besides, what would a movie prop man know about aliens that DIDN'T come from public media? And then there's the artistic licence invocations. Rest assured, I believe as well that he didn't have a "living model" to pose for him.

Peace,
Cuhail

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I think the man might have some memory from when he was a child because of just the way he formed the ears. I don't recall ever seeing any TV representation with the ears correct, but I could have missed something.

Your right my job isn't to convince anyone of anything, I just try to share the knowledge I have been shown and told about, it's the least I can do.

I will say if people just took the time to connect the dots the information is already out there but unfortunatly people don't put the pieces together.

I guess this is apart of what makes life interesting.

Thanks for the kind words.

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Just out of curiosity, why is the OP so sure of exactly what a grey looks like?

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 01:24 PM
link   

looks very nice

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Great pic Observe50, nice find. I for one trust your insite as to the mistakes, after reading most of your posting on ATS since your joining. ATS members don't realize it but I truly believe Observe50 has a message and a job to do for mankind.

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Rhain,

Thanks, I don't have a message so to say but I do have knowledge that they gave me that I am allowed to share or they would not have allowed me to recall/remember.

For instance, they have the cures for all known Viruses, I have no doubt they programmed me with these for this is apart of why I am here. Unfortunately, no one will get this information until they allow it. I'm not happy with this but I know this is the way it is and it doesn't matter if I like it or not.

For example I am amazed that it has taken all these decades for people to FINALLY put two and two together and realize these ships are air and water. aka USO's as we call them.

One day they may find the tracking device but not enough effort has been put forth. It will be hard enough to confirm with our equipment but even with me telling everyone exactly where it is located no effort has been put forth, so maybe you can see how things go.

One day it may be found just where I have tried to share and all I will say is:

Today is then the day it was meant to be found.

What people have to realize is species have there ways, we may not like there ways and they might not like ours but there isn't much that can be done.... this is just the way it is.

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Wow, that looks very similar to the the aliens in Close Encounters of the 3rd Kind. I also remember reading that someone in the government told spielberg that the model used was 'too close to the truth' and they had to change the E.T. model to look entirely different.

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Observe50, I will humor you... if you have constantly been in contact with Grey aliens, then why haven't they at least given you 1 little thing that you can share with people? An artifact? A drawing? A photo? A something? If I am not mistaken you have nothing but your own stories right? I just don't understand why Aliens would pick a random woman to come hang out with and talk to without giving her anything. What is the point? Just so they can sit down and discuss the secrets of the Universe with a random human woman? Makes no sense to me whatsoever... why would they waste their time with you like that?

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 05:30 PM
link   
They would waste their time on her like that for the same reason they would waste their time on everyone they 'contact'. What has she been doing recently here on ATS? Telling everyone who will listen that they are real aliens who do not have an evil agenda, who bring cures and hope.
That is what they want you to believe and more and more people do believe it. They are deceivers and liars and if anyone wants to look square in the face of evil incarnate, just look at that sculpture.

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Looks more like a Chinese old man to me

Why did he made him in a sad pose ?

I agree that he is missing a nose or breathing organ. The huge head tells me that he must have a strong neck, because this will break and fall backwards, the moment he looks up. LOL.

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Megadeth
They would waste their time on her like that for the same reason they would waste their time on everyone they 'contact'. What has she been doing recently here on ATS? Telling everyone who will listen that they are real aliens who do not have an evil agenda, who bring cures and hope.
That is what they want you to believe and more and more people do believe it. They are deceivers and liars and if anyone wants to look square in the face of evil incarnate, just look at that sculpture.

Wow, that also makes no sense. If Alien beings far more advanced than us wanted to "send us a message," they would have much more efficient ways of going about it. If their plan is to have some lady explain the secrets of the universe on some internet forum, then their plan isn't very good now is it? They should try some different approaches to spreading their oh-so-important message to the world...

[edit on 21-6-2007 by Diplomat]

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 06:51 PM
link   

I think that tells us more about your beliefs than it does about the looks of a plastic alien model or what observe50 has been saying. Your observation about evil incarnate reminds me of Arthur C. Clarke's "Childhood's End," about the looks of the aliens when they finally revealed themselves.

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 07:18 PM
link   
My point is that they are NOT aliens from an advanced civilization who would want to tell us the secrets of the universe. They want you to think that and they do a great job of doing it.

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 07:20 PM
link   

My point is that they are NOT aliens from an advanced civilization who would want to tell us the secrets of the universe. They want you to think that and they do a great job of doing it.

Ok, so one person claims they are in contact with Grey Aliens, but now you claim that you know for a fact that they really AREN'T Aliens? lol... so what exactly are "they" and how do you know this?

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Diplomat,

Maybe I will humor you. goodness I think you could use some humoring.

What I am about is a little different then most. In another existence I was a Grey. The Elders, the extremely tall Grey's (whom I consider our Creator's) asked me if I would come to Earth and help the human race when it was time, I agreed.(((( I did write about all this before)))) In short here I am, I was told when I became human I would become stupid (yup) and that they would come to me throughout my human life and teach me what I needed to know.

Throughout my life the same Grey has come for me and shown and told me the things I know.

I share here because I am nice. I know what I just wrote might be hard to swallow and makes me sound like I need med. attention but this is just the way it is.

I have told people the location of the tracking device and what they had to do to locate it, why isn't it being looked for? One day someone will listen and look long enough and locate it right where I said it would be.

My, I forgot no one has listened and looked as I described because it isn't time yet, sorry.

You also asked me why would they choose me, well when I was a little human I just did ask that question and I was told that they knew my soul was innocient and pure and I would always want to do what was right.

I will continue to repeat and/or share as long as I am welcomed here.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join