It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WARNING - This video will change ur entire perception on Christianity!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 07:19 PM
link   
video.google.com...

It's actually not a boring movie, it's very interesting
check it out!!!

It surprised me with alot of facts, if u confirm them they are true

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 08:30 PM
link   
You have to read the book "The Two Babylons" by Rev. Alexander Hislop. It was written in the 1800's, I think. Very informative!!

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia
It's actually not a boring movie, it's very interesting
check it out!!!
It surprised me with alot of facts, if u confirm them they are true

ZEITGEIST is a very good movie, very informative, about the age, number 12, Horus and Set, Christ as well as 911 and so much more. Well worth watching I downloaded it from a torrent site but I'm glad to see it up on google.

The complete movie can be viewed at the link below.

www.zeitgeistmovie.com...

"They must find it difficult...
Those who have taken authority as the truth,
rather than truth as the authority."
-Gerald Massey

Edit the first 4 minutes is just audio then another 8 or so minutes before the meat and potatoes

[edit on 20/6/2007 by Sauron]

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 08:49 PM
link   
very nice find.

Just goes to show how something, that is literally taken from the sky, gets altered into "the most powerful weapon ever created" and which to this day allows control over millions of people.

It's sad.

kudos where it's due

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Nice find, thanks!

You can use this link to get full 2 hr version:
ZEITGEIST, The Movie - Full Production

Or this search and keepvid.com to save it as an .avi.

But since Google Video recompresses it, it is best to see if it's available on torrents.

[edit on 20-6-2007 by sb2012]

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I only watched 10 minutes and that was all I needed anyway. I think Religion is the single most destructive thing on this earth, yet, is the single most positive thing on this earth.

A lot of people NEED religion to "guide" them for some reason and that is why its so important. Feeling alone in a world of 6 Billion people can be overwhelming, now, imagine (until the Aliens arrive) feeling alone in a Universe of 6 billion planets.

This movie should be shown in Theatres instead of "Fantastic 4" or "Oceans 13" as it would open a lot of people minds all over the world and maybe, just maybe, we can get to a higher level of understanding about our planet and the Universe.

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I am a Hindu(contrary to popular belief, it's monotheistic religion).
I don't really believe in religion, but somewhat practice it out of respect for tradition.

Although I don't believe in religion, I do believe in god.

Think about software programs. Software programmers create software applications, they create functions to do things.

Like you click on the start button and that calls a function that makes the start menu appear. Just like if I want to move my arm, my brain sends a signal and my arm then moves.

Everything in a software application has small components, or some executables run on top of a run-time environment, like you need the flash plugin to view flash on the internet, that's like an engine.
The brain sending a signal to move my arm is a function, who is the creator of that function?

Birds runnin around looking for seeds, the wind changing the flow and movement of leaves, small things like that that work perfectly in life.
who created that engine?

Our digestive system is a wonder, who created that wonder?
Women getting pregnant and creating life, how can science explain this way of creating life was created? Who made women the carriers and bringers of life? Does evolution answer that question?

The liver, the kidney, the brain, the heart, the membranes, the architecture of our bodily functions must have a creator. It couldn't just have popped out of nowhere.

If I cum in a woman she will get pregnant. Who gave us the power to create life? Science will never be able to answer the questions because it is way beyond their realm.

What's the answer, and don't just say evolutionism that's how it works.
no, that's like u ask me a question and I answer "god works in mysterious ways", such a vague answer is worthless.

I remember reading somewhere that if Earth was one degree closer to the sun we would burn to a crisp, and if it was one degree further away we would freeze. The mathematical accuracy of the distance between earth and the sun to allow for life is too surgically accurate to have not a creator.

Damn am I going off topic, lol!

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 11:15 PM
link   
I don't think your off topic but the questions you ask are intriguing.

I remember a scene in Men In Black 2, towards the end of the movie, where Tommy Lee and Will Smith open the Locker in the airport and there is a whole other world in that small space. Or the first Men In Black where the Galaxy they were trying to save happened to be small enough to fit around a Cats neck.

Maybe the universe is just Cells inside another bigger being????

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 11:24 PM
link   
If you'd like your perception changed on religion in general, I'd suggest you watch this Jordan Maxwell lecture:

video.google.com...

Quite brilliant. What blew me away was his connection to Star Wars' Luke Skywalker and to ancient/modern Sun worship. Luke is derivative of Lucias/Lucifer, also known as The Lightbringer, also known as Venus. What did Venus do? Walked the sky before the sun. George Lucas is a very learned man.

Anyway, please watch the lecture. It's quite enlightening.

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Its all screwed.

We need to bring it down and start over.

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a lot of factual errors for a "truth" movie
www.abovetopsecret.com...'

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 12:32 PM
link   
And facts are proven with.. Bible?

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by sb2012
And facts are proven with.. Bible?

please...the texts themselves.
they make claims of Horus for example that simply never happened, at least in any work of history available to you and I. ...all Im saying is that all whole lot of the quasi-neo-egyptogists and mytholgical scholars research is as simple as "I once read a book" the jesus similarities as presented i this movie cannot be substaciated with BCE data, I know the makers read these posts, they have been promoting the hell out of it on conspiracy forums and myspace bulletins so I challenge them to provide a list of their references so we can see where they got the data...you wouldnt mind asking it of dylan avery would you not.
Im ok ith the outcome Ill take truth any way it comes Im not picky but dont freaking lie to my face and call it truth. even if you honestly belived it as most folks around here do because they didnt look into it. Its not hard to see whos in error here...go ahead prove me wrong
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia
Birds runnin around looking for seeds, the wind changing the flow and movement of leaves, small things like that that work perfectly in life.
who created that engine?

Our digestive system is a wonder, who created that wonder?
Women getting pregnant and creating life, how can science explain this way of creating life was created? Who made women the carriers and bringers of life? Does evolution answer that question?

The liver, the kidney, the brain, the heart, the membranes, the architecture of our bodily functions must have a creator. It couldn't just have popped out of nowhere.

Who gave us the power to create life? Science will never be able to answer the questions because it is way beyond their realm.

Oh I hear you. Not saying Jesus never exsisted since theirs no record. But perhaps he was excluded on purpose as a cover up but if thats the case then why?

With a different languages Greek to Persa I'm sure the names would be different.

I'm sure they would be talking about the same person Jesus. What are the odds of 20 to 30 men born to a virgin on December 25. Slim to none I think.

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Really, this video didn't provide anything that I haven't heard and read previously.While I personally don't completely believe the theory, there is some truth to it.

David Icke basically states the same things in his books.

Now, to argue against the fact that there are pagan ideologies that are similar to Christianity is on the verge of naivety, in my honest opinion. There is certainly a correlation.

However, to use this as some evidence that Jesus Christ didn't exist, I think a person is treading a slippery slope when he/she makes that leap.

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Alot of what you are seeing is how the catholic church(and the catholic church is not true christianity) compromised with other religions by bringing in their beliefs over the centuries.

For example Jesus was not born on December 25th. The catholic church heirarchy chose that date as the date of Jesus birth. It would then conincide with other pagan religion's and a date they already celebrated a milestone in their religion, so that people in these religions would see a commonality with christianity, and then they would think, wow maybe I should join the catholic church. These acts of incorporating pagan ideas into the catholic church has perverted the catholic church and it doesn't represent christianity.

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 08:43 PM
link   
So, the basic argument is the date Dec. 25th as far as if this videos facts are wrong or not. Well, this maybe true, but what about the other 15-20 or so almost exact similarities. I also thought the same thing about where they get there facts from the basics facts comparing the Zodiac signs adding up to the 12 months and comparing that with the 12 deciples is enough for me to think that this video has merit. I also have always found it tough to believe in the Bible when they leave some very important books out. What was the purpose of that???? The Church wanted control and picked and CHOOSES GODS WORD. If the whole Bible is considered Gods word than how come there are books missing.

I think some group of powerful man sat down at a table and basically said "Well this book fits our agenda" and "these books dont". Also, since most of the wars before lets say 1812 were all fought for the purpose of Religion.

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by hoochymama
If the whole Bible is considered Gods word than how come there are books missing.

Exactly what books are missing? The ones that conflict with the ones in it now? Yah, there not in it because they conflict with the message of Jesus Christ and couldn't be validated to be authentic and from who was claimed to be the writer.

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Actually that isn't exactly accurate. They aren't in the bible because a bunch of men got together and decided what to keep and what to throw out. Many of the books not included have the word of Jesus in them, and there is even a Gospel of Mary that is included in the Apocrypha, but not the bible.

It's not got to do with Jesus word, but with the agendas of the religious leaders of the time who voted on what stayed in and what got left out.

Luckily there are a great deal of the rejected scripture in various books of the Apocrypha, which, if you do not have a hard copy of them, as some of us do, are on line at the link I have provided.

[edit to clarify]

[edit on 22-6-2007 by MajorMalfunction]

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by MajorMalfunction
They aren't in the bible because a bunch of men got together and decided what to keep and what to throw out. Many of the books not included have the word of Jesus in them,

It's not got to do with Jesus word, but with the agendas of the religious leaders of the time who voted on what stayed in and what got left out.

Yes, that is how it happened a bunch of men got together, and led by the Spirit of God, they had to distinguish between the truth and falsehood.

Yes, I would say that men who felt led to make an accurate Bible, would have an agenda, which would be to get it right.

Thankfully they took the responsibility seriously and did it so we could have a Bible to read today.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join