It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WARNING - This video will change ur entire perception on Christianity!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 08:46 PM
link   
How do you know they were moved by the spirit of god, and not, say, misogyny (the reason they probably excluded the Gospel of Mary) or other impure ulterior motives? And who's to say that the books they excluded weren't also guided by the spirit of god when written?

So did god change its mind? Or were the people on the council doing what all religious leaders do and order the church around based on THEIR biases, while covering up their biases by saying that god told them to choose those books? Or is it just possible that the bible is a bunch of old books cobbled together by various sources, in many cases plagiarized from older religions, and claimed to be holy in order to keep the infrastructure of the religion afloat and collecting money from its flock of sheep?

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Darn good find,

Just finished Part 1 to Part 3 of the video, red pill.

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 01:43 AM
link   
another assult on christianity? of corse you do realize that the 12 desciples made the religion like those around them so that more would join. It's simply buisness.

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by dbrandt

Yes, that is how it happened a bunch of men got together, and led by the Spirit of God,

You mean by the Spirit of thirst for power and control,I hope. That's not God.

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Im only on the second part, but so far its very interesting, but i must say my favorite part about it is the fact that they worked Bill Hicks into it.

But im not sure everything they say is valid. If you look for something, you will find it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join