It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Undercover Team Exposes Network Of 400 to 500 Radical, Anti-U.S. Islamic Centers

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Muaddib

Originally posted by ThePieMaN
Now why did I know Israel had something to do with this?

Oh right...either Israel or the U.S. are part of every evil in the world heh pieman?...

I guess it has not been proven that "Islamic extremists" have committed atrocities around the world, and quite often for no other reason than trying to spread their doctrine of hatred...

[edit on 16-6-2007 by Muaddib]

America and most Americans are not evil...its the Zionists and Pro-Zionists that have made America into an evil place by hijacking our government and its all for the sake of Israel to maintain the occupation and to push out the Palestinians from Palestine, as well as to maintain the constant plundering of our treasury. The same way I don't fall for your Israeli propaganda I didn't believe this guy Gaubbatts and his rusty chem shells in Iraq passing off as "The WMD's" and I don't believe his rusty islamic shells now, especially now that I can see plainly that he is nothing more than another Amir Tahiri working with the Zionists trying to pass off more tales of terror.

I think its great tho...the Zionists are openly showing they are becoming desperate. The American people have been slower then the Euros to see it but many are seeing and questioning. Im glad not everyone is a sheep as you would like it to be. Just keep watching for the boycotts that will increase in number.

MEMRI, CAMERA, JIHADWATCH, Littlegreenfootballs they are no different from sites like Jewwatch in my opinion with the exception that the jewish people involved in these sites seem to think that because they are jews that its ok to discriminate and incite people towards Muslims. Its going to backfire on them. Just wait and see.

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Let's lighten up and keep this on the right track. This has nothign to do with a Zionist conspiracy, it has to do with the spread of Wahabbi Islam across our country. Sorry, but beating your wife is not OK with me, so it is not even about a terrorsim angle.

One can look at this 2 ways. This is the land of oppurtunity and everyone who comes to America has the right to freedom and a good life. Everyone should be aloowed to become a part of the nation, but they do not want that. They want seperatism, to live by their 'religous teachings and not have to answer to any authority other than Allah. So if we look at it that way, are these simply staging areas to thrust the US into turmoil, Now, think about it. If you had just 100 of these sites, that means you could have at least 100 suicide bombers. Imagine what would happen in the weekend before school started and 100 or so Walmarts were hit, say 2200 dead, 10000 injured and commercial enterprise at a standstill.

So before we think this is a right wing vote getting tactic or a Jewish conspiracy realize that they chant Death to America in countries all over the world, and the folks in these towns and mosques visit every one if not a Mullah from one.

Besides, I thought the Ziionists made enough money with all the movies they produce
(sarcasm)

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71
Let's lighten up and keep this on the right track. This has nothign to do with a Zionist conspiracy, it has to do with the spread of Wahabbi Islam across our country. Sorry, but beating your wife is not OK with me, so it is not even about a terrorsim angle.

It is all about Zionism as its because of people like this guy Gaubbatz works for that the Islamics fanatics have been going crazy about. So lets not try to mince words here. Israel and Zionism has everything to do with it. If they werent killing muslims in Israel and Muslims in Lebanon and threatening Muslims in Iran and calling for pre-emptive strikes on Iraq using the guise of 9/11 being their fault. (Go to Natanyahus web page and see his speech on Iraq pre-Iraq invasion) PNAC, Perle, Wolfowitz and all the other Zionist neocons. This is all a direct result.

Its not a conspiracy just look at the site that this guy represents and the person that owns the site. Its an American/Israeli thinktank. This has nothing to do with conspiracy. Its an outright PR war against the islamic people and their faith.

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 03:17 AM
link   
How about the MUslims who kill Muslims? I mean, I don't see any Jews killing other Jews, seems that they all want to help one another and if they make money, so be it. Thye want to defend their heritage. However, I am glad I live in the US and not within striking distance of Gaza.

Why the disinfo on the Jewish conspiracy pieman? And just for the record, I am an Irish Catholic, not hebrew.

When you say PNAC, I say CAIR. When you say Zionist, I say Wahhabism. My country does not HATE itself, and to be honest, the Zionests you speak of employee a lot of people. On the other hand, the extremists do nothing but wait, train and like 9/11 after 4 to 6 years, they attack. Mosques in the US have been direclty tied to terror funding and there is no way to deny that.

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Arent' you an author too? Don't you sell books, and have in mind even running for office?

Isn't that kind of oportunistic in your part? More so when you use certain issues these days to your own advantage?

I plead guilty on all counts, but I will never throw fuel on the fire like Mr. Gaubets does. If I can't let the facts of the case speak for themselves, I won't resort to race baiting. My issue is 'civics,' and the occasional Constitutional matter. Neither of these issues turn on race, creed, color, sex, or religion. If I thought I needed to resort to such things, I would choose another career.

I cannot say for certain if Gaubatz has some "ulterior motive", what i do know is that what he says is true.

Yes there are Islamic extremists who want nothing more than use "freedom of speech" to spread hatred and violence against the U.S., and in the U.S.

But my guess is that some people will only get their heads from under the sand, and stop being "sheeple", a term they usually try to project on others..., when it is too late.

I don't deny the central points that Mr. Gaubets has made. We really do have terrorists and terrorist wanna-be's on our soil. They are here, and they mean to do us harm. Proving this does not require sensationalism. It is what it is, and when it is thrust out in to the light of day for us to see it...we'll all be called on deal with it within the framework of the law.

The current threat is majoritively pro-Muslin extremists. They come from all walks of life. Some are rich, and some are poor. Some are white and htey come from Salinas (California). Others are olive skinned and they come from Tuscany (Italy). Still others are Oriental. I'm all for uncovering the threat and letting the evidence speak for itself, but I'm not for exploitation. The difference is substantial.

[edit on 17-6-2007 by Justin Oldham]

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 05:33 AM
link   
The United States is doing a good job on its own promoting hatred for itself.

I'm Norwegian/German and whiter than a grain of rice and I resent the current state of the US.

People that put out this slanderous garbage don't know any Muslims. They are on par with the Ku Klux Klan.

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71
When you say PNAC, I say CAIR. When you say Zionist, I say Wahhabism. My country does not HATE itself, and to be honest, the Zionests you speak of employee a lot of people. On the other hand, the extremists do nothing but wait, train and like 9/11 after 4 to 6 years, they attack. Mosques in the US have been direclty tied to terror funding and there is no way to deny that.

CAIR what does CAIR or Wahabbism have to do with controlling US Foreign Policy in favor of Israel?

Im sure if you had it your way and the Zionists did as well..all Mosques would be closed in the USA. This is what they are working on now with the vilinization of Muslims through people like this Gaubattz and his Israeli supporters. Maybe some are supporting but not as many as they have said in the past and not as many as these clowns say. Its all an effort to cut off any funds that may enter into Palestine and keep the Palestinians alive. I wonder why they do not do the same for all the Kahanists and Settlers that collect funds in the USA? I guess even though they are terrorists they do not really look at them as terrorists its just window dressing. We put you on the list but its ok if you want to fundraise here.

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I still stand by my post, now in America "the land of the free" we should be very aware of our fellow Americans that happens to be muslin and practice islam and that also gather in their place of worship and make sure that we keep an eye on all of them because they could all be posible terrorist.

While at it make sure that we also keep an eye to the non-muslin because if they hate our government they could also become terrorist.

The hate us, they hate our way of life, our freedoms and our culture.

If this is not a call for persecution then what it is.

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Let me tell you something. Close the "dangerous Muslim Centers" and these Muslim Centers :
_ will not disintegrate
_will grow stronger
_will become underground
_will become more radical

Accepting differences between people, religions etc... is part of being human, it means comprehension and understanding between people.
If you'd rather send these "so-called terrorists in Gitmo, blame yourself when a dirty-nuke explodes in Washington of Los Angeles.

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
I wonder if the persecution of muslin practicing Islam will be the next step on the fight "against terror" what are we going to do with all the muslin in America.

I guess concentration camps will become handy.

At this moment in time there is little danger of that happening. I am not so deluded to say that will never happen, but a study released a few weeks ago said that most Muslims in America had received expressions of support from people on the street.

The people who say "All Muslims are fine, upstanding people," like those who say, "All [any other groups] are fine upstanding people" are just as deluded as those who say "Let's go shoot us them Islam terry-ists."

All Muslims are not terrorists. All terrorists are not Muslims. But let's not deny that there are some Muslims who are extremist, and there seems to be based on the research a statistically significant higher number of extremists in this religion than others. It is just as foolish and naive to live in a world of constant fear of a people as it is to live with your head in the ground to reality like an ostrich.

Don't we owe it to the good Muslims to help them get the crud out of their religion? Don't we owe it as fellow human beings to the people who are just trying to make it through the day to say "We're with you against this, and we want to help"?

[edit on 6/17/2007 by Togetic]

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThePieMaN

Im sure if you had it your way and the Zionists did as well..all Mosques would be closed in the USA.

They very same could be said about fanatical muslims getting their way. Only if it were them they would make all females wear burkas, girls could not go attend schoools and they would ban all religions other then theirs and that is just a partial list. Thanks but no thanks. Sad you cannot see the better of the two evils :shk:

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Matt_Mulder
Let me tell you something. Close the "dangerous Muslim Centers" and these Muslim Centers :
_ will not disintegrate
_will grow stronger
_will become underground
_will become more radical

Accepting differences between people, religions etc... is part of being human, it means comprehension and understanding between people.
If you'd rather send these "so-called terrorists in Gitmo, blame yourself when a dirty-nuke explodes in Washington of Los Angeles.

They are a MYTH. The bulk of my closest friends are Muslim, these centers are a fabricated lie. Keep pumping out the propaganda, it saves the government a lot of work.

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by shots

Only if it were them they would make all females wear burkas, girls could not go attend schoools and they would ban all religions other then theirs and that is just a partial list. Thanks but no thanks. Sad you cannot see the better of the two evils :shk:

I prefer our MTV raised, glamour driven, rather listen to the advice of Paris Hilton than their parents, slutty hot girls we have now. You're right, good call.

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 04:26 PM
link   

A pedophile spreading his/her sadistic/pervert ways, through whatever medium, and more so when their audiences tend to be "minors", is not protected by the First Amendment either...

BTW, yes, there have been people who have been arrested for spreading hatred and violence against others, although it is also true that groups like ACLU have defended White Supremacists and other hate groups and have even sued the government for going after such extremists...

LOL.

Well you obviously have no idea how constitutional law works, the First Amendment protects pretty much all political speech, and the Ninth has never been held to impose any restrictions on the First, quite the opposite.

While the First protects speech, it doesn't protect all actions however.

IE A neo-Nazi is free to advocate white supremacist views all he wants, however actually planning to blow up a black church doesn't constitute protected speech, and is a crime. Similarly a pedophile can advocate making pedophilia legal and accepted all they want, however as soon as they try to get some kid to have sex with them, they're comitting a crime. See the difference?

Freedom is a scary thing, eh?
Seems to be why so many people who use the word "freedom" as an empty political slogan seek to restrict the actual thing as much as possible.

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by shots
They very same could be said about fanatical muslims getting their way. Only if it were them they would make all females wear burkas, girls could not go attend schoools and they would ban all religions other then theirs and that is just a partial list. Thanks but no thanks. Sad you cannot see the better of the two evils :shk:

And if fanatical Christians like the Christian Reconstructionists got their way, there'd be something very similar, with the death penalty imposed for homosexuality and heresy, etc...

There are a lot more fanatical Christians in the US than there are fanatical Musllims, and if you think they're any better, you just don't know enough about them.

They have also been known to launch campaigns of terrorist attacks, see Eric Robert Rudolph for an example.

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by xmotex

And if fanatical Christians like the Christian Reconstructionists got their way, there'd be something very similar, with the death penalty imposed for homosexuality and heresy, etc...

Nah Imans already claim it is OK to kill gays.

It is OK to Kill Gays - Brritish Iman

As far a Rudolph is concerned he was one Odd nut case and is not the norm you get one or two like that every so often.

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Nonense, the Dominionists/Reconstructionists are a large, well-funded national political movement, one with far more support in the US than any Islamist movement. Eric Robert Rudolph is just one example of Christian extremist violence - nor was he a lone nut, he was affiliated with both the Christian Identity movement and the Army Of God.

And what does your link prove, other that these religious fanatics are all much the same? - the same point I was trying to make

You'd like to pretend the problem is Islam itself, because it suits your murky political & cultural purposes. The real problem is not a particular religion, but violent religious extremism in general.

[edit on 6/17/07 by xmotex]

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 07:40 PM
link   

There are a lot more fanatical Christians in the US than there are fanatical Musllims
How are you defining Christian fanatic? To make a proper compairson, you must take the numbers of all Christians who are willing to use the same tactics as a similar Muslim extremist. And do you have numbers to back this claim up? The argument about numbers and percentages is precisely what we're arguing here, so I don't think that claim can be made.

Not that fanatical Christians aren't bad, I'm not arguing that at all. But we don't know the extent of either problem, really....

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Nonense, the Dominionists/Reconstructionists are a large, well-funded national political movement, one with far more support in the US than any Islamist movement.

I was not arguing the point they have large numbers. I would suspect they have, but if they are as violent as you claim why then do we not hear of their attacks? There are none that's why except for the occasional crackpot from the loony bin that is and I acknowledged that.

Also when I replied it was directed towards the fact that Islam already says it is ok to kill Gays where as to the best of my knowledge the Christian movement that you allege is so bad has not.

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Togetic
How are you defining Christian fanatic? To make a proper compairson, you must take the numbers of all Christians who are willing to use the same tactics as a similar Muslim extremist. And do you have numbers to back this claim up? The argument about numbers and percentages is precisely what we're arguing here, so I don't think that claim can be made.

Good point and good questions with a very valid arguement.

Without the numbers the accusations mean nothing.

Edit to add

For clarification; I am talking the exact numbers of fanatical christians only. It is a known fact Christian outnumber Muslims 75 to 1 roughly and estimates of fanatic muslims are said to be around 1 to 3 percent of total muslims which make up only one percent of US populations according to cia fact book.

[edit on 6/17/2007 by shots]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join