It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Undercover Team Exposes Network Of 400 to 500 Radical, Anti-U.S. Islamic Centers

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth

Some of you seem to be doubting this.

I do not think they are not doubting it speaker.

Some appear to be supporters of their cause so will try evrything they can to make it look different then it actually is i.e., cloud the issue with either wrong or misleading statements.

I have always said if it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, it is a duck and the same applies here just look at some of the sig lines they explain alot.

[edit on 6/18/2007 by shots]

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by shots

I have always said if it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, it is a duck
[edit on 6/18/2007 by shots]

Very,very true, shots. I don''t know how many Islamic fanatic defenders we have on this board, but to deny the obvious does call into question some of their motives, I suppose.

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
I wonder if the persecution of muslin practicing Islam will be the next step on the fight "against terror" what are we going to do with all the muslin in America.

I guess concentration camps will become handy.

remember what Roosevelt enacted with Executive Order 9066.

This order authorized U.S. armed forces commanders to declare areas of the United States as military areas "from which any or all persons may be excluded." It was eventually applied to one-third of the land area of the U.S. (mostly in the West) and was used against those with "Foreign Enemy Ancestry."

The order led to the Japanese American internment in which some 110,000 ethnic Japanese people were held in internment camps for the duration of the war.

This is just exactly what could happen with Muslims in America. What was the phrase? "A New Pearl Harbor?" Ironic that Executive Order 9066 was enacted because of the original Pearl Harbor.

New Pearl harbor indeed.

[edit on 18-6-2007 by tyranny22]

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth

Very,very true, shots. I don''t know how many Islamic fanatic defenders we have on this board, but to deny the obvious does call into question some of their motives, I suppose.

We have quite a few of those disguising themselves as moderates, while at the same time having hints even in their own avatars as to what they really are.

I think that their propaganda has worked so well that this is the reason why so many times in the past we had even more extremists joining the boards, without hiding who they are and what they want, trying to sell their lies and propaganda.

Unfortunately some people/members will not change their minds nomatter what. Some people will always claim and think "it is all propaganda from the government". It is a shame people can't see things from what they truly are. Many of those same people who apparently claim "the whole world loves us, and everyone in the world wants peace", go as far as claiming whoever doesn't think like them is "sheeple"... Shame that they don't see they are the real "sheeple".

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Muaddib

I think that their propaganda has worked so well that this is the reason why so many times in the past we had even more extremists joining the boards, without hiding who they are and what they want, trying to sell their lies and propaganda.

Propaganda? Lovely word. Do you know it? Do you use it?

Unfortunately some people/members will not change their minds nomatter what.

A term comes to mind, "Physician, heal thyself." Will it happen. Pfft. Not likely.

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Has the Quran said it is also okay to kill grays? Because I vehemently disagree with such a concept!
On a serious note: Come on, we all know this already! Islamofascism is spreading like wildfire and it's filtering into mosques across the world. They preach terrorist ideologies, and killing Americans is their number one goal. So where else would this islamofascism make it's greatest impact, in America of course.

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by laiguana
Has the Quran said it is also okay to kill grays? Because I vehemently disagree with such a concept!
On a serious note: Come on, we all know this already! Islamofascism is spreading like wildfire and it's filtering into mosques across the world. They preach terrorist ideologies, and killing Americans is their number one goal. So where else would this islamofascism make it's greatest impact, in America of course.

Lovely opinion dude. No link, just supposition. I'm scared.

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

Lovely opinion dude. No link, just supposition. I'm scared.

If only it were an opinion, unfortunatley events such as 9/11, 3/11, 7/7 would oppose to this simply being an opinion of mine. Not to mention the numerous terrorists plots that have already been foiled thanks to intelligence agencies, etc. The evidence is everywhere, how can anyone not see it? It is because they have better things to do like writing blogs about how much Bush sucks?

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by xmotex

More far right propaganda claptrap

Oh right...so ACLU has not defended White Supremacists and criminals?...

The Nazi Case
In a well-known Unruh Act case from 1988, four men wearing Nazi lapel pins entered a German cafe in Torrance and were asked to remove their pins. When they refused, they were kicked out of the cafe, but later filed a lawsuit against the establishment that cited the Unruh Act. Represented by the ACLU, the four men, despite being Nazi sympathizers, won a controversial legal victory when a Los Angeles judge ruled that their civil rights were violated. The case affirmed that the Unruh Act protected symbols (in this case, the Nazi lapel pins) that represented any creed, however despicable it may be.

www.metroactive.com...

That particular article can be found all the way at the end of that link.

Another example of who ACLU has defended and still defends.

ACLU to Defend Pedophile Group
Associated Press 08.31.00 | 6:00 AM
BOSTON -- The American Civil Liberties Union will represent a group that advocates sex between men and boys in a lawsuit brought by the family of a slain 10-year-old.
The family of Jeffrey Curley of Cambridge said the North American Man/Boy Love Association and its website which is now offline incited the attempted molestation and murder of the boy on Oct. 1, 1997.

One of two men convicted in the killing, Charles Jaynes, 25, reportedly viewed the group's website shortly before the killing, and also had in his possession some of NAMBLA's publications. Also convicted in the killing was 24-year-old Salvatore Sicari.

www.wired.com...

And that's just a couple, but i guess I made them up huh?...

And the case you pointed out has nothing to do with political speech, these people were arrested for inciting violence and harassment, not for political speech.

WOW, talk about twisting people's words........check back and see what i have been saying xmotex, apparently you have some memory problems.... I have been talking about spreading hatred and inciting violence.....never said anything about "political speech".....

You probably have a loose screw somewhere in that head of yours to actually think you could pull some BS like that, and twist people's words when "what people have written in the forums can be found out just by going back a few pages".....

Whooosh!

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I agree, there are those Islamic extrmeists, however I belive the number 500 out of 2500+ mosques holding that view to be quite an overexaggeration.

And my idea to help counter that notion would be for all them mosques to go out as a group during the Presidential elections next year, so long as they have the legal right to vote,(ie citizen) and attemot to make their changes peacefully and Democratically as most of them wish they do.

See I am sure that most of them do go out and vote, but they do not go as a group together. That IMO would be the best thing they can do for their culture next year to help supplant all this negative rhetoric.

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 11:36 PM
link   
This jihad started with the death of Anwar Sadat and the attempt to bring Islam to Eygpt. This is shortly after the fall of Iran and it has been growing ever since but jsut after the Marine barracks bombing. Muslim extermists are a reality in America and within the Islamic world. They kill indiscriminately. This is not propoganda nor disinfo, and it is not meant as fear mongering. It is a heads up.

I am talking about a,most 30 years of terror. How about the servicemen on fTWA flight 847. How about the rabbi shot in the streets of NY. How about the man at the ticket counter at LAX.

Now, you have a large influx of camps that teach hatred of the US yet at the same time clamor to be protected by the Bill of Rights. If it were me, I would have the National Guard raise it, I mean, that is what they did to Koresh.

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by DYepes
I agree, there are those Islamic extrmeists, however I belive the number 500 out of 2500+ mosques holding that view to be quite an overexaggeration.

No not an exaeration when you consider the fact that most young (US) muslims younger then age 30 support sucide bombing.

The first nationwide survey of Muslim Americans revealed that more than a quarter of those younger than 30 say suicide bombings to defend Islam are justified, a fact that drowned out the poll's kinder, gentler findings suggesting that the community is mainstream and middle class.

Young US muslims back suicide attacks

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

Simple math using the CIA fact book figures will clearly show you it is very conceivable considering there are 30 million Muslims living in the US

CIA Fact Book

[edit on 6/19/2007 by shots]

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 11:13 AM
link   
The survey consisted of only 1050 Muslim American adults, two-thirds of which were foreign-born.

I hardly believe that justifies sayig that most of Muslims under 30 support such foolishness, especially when it physically represents a fraction of a fraction of a fraction of a fraction of one percent of the population, which in no way makes up a majority in any planret, galaxy or universe. I think your selective mathematics is a bit misleading there buddy.

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 11:44 AM
link   

I think your selective mathematics is a bit misleading there buddy.

They were not my mathmatics the poll was taken by others Also the very same percentage said they were justifed after 7/7 and when that poll was taken it was taken from British Muslims

7/7 bombings 'justified' say a quarter of British Muslims

Deny it all you want but compare the two and they are consistent with each other right around 25%.

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 12:01 PM
link   
well when you only survey 1000 people out of a population of several million, it would not be too hard to focus on a single community to get the results one desired. I bet if you took the same survey in Tampa, FL you would not get that same number at all.

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 12:25 PM
link   

well when you only survey 1000 people out of a population of several million, it would not be too hard to focus on a single community to get the results one desired. I bet if you took the same survey in Tampa, FL you would not get that same number at all.

You are skirting the issue by avoiding the fact a simlar survey was taken on the over side of the Atlantic in Britain where the results were the same. Kind of hard to just sweep those results under the carpet I know, but you can try although it will not work.

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Actually, Tampa is a hotbed of Islamic militancy, you jsut have to look for it. Start at USF and see what you can find. guarantee it will not take long. Soon you will find yourself listening....

www.militantislammonitor.org...

Al-Arain is an easy one to look up and the centers that are in the area. When Starbucks is replaced with Wahabbibucks maybe people will notice.

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71
www.militantislammonitor.org...

Have you taken a look to see who writes all these articles?? Just look at them practically every one of them is Israel or a supporter of Israel. They want you to live as they do in Israel. Have a great life. I will never live like that.

you and these people you follow want you to believe in Dhimmitude and some Islamic takeover of the world. Yet they don't mind making you a dhimmi as long as its in Israels service.

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 02:03 PM
link   
A supporter of Israel. Man, why the hate? They are a minor player in it all since there are less in Israel then America to kill. This is not disinfo. Here is a better article...

January, February: 52 civilians killed in insurgent attacks in Afghanistan according to Human Rights Watch.[152]
January 05, 2007 & January 06, 2007: A suspected LTTE suicide bomber blows themselves up aboard a bus and there is an explosion on another, during rush hour in Nittambuwa and Peraliya killing six and 16 civilians respectively. A further 100 are injured in the incidents.[159][160][161] See 2007 Sri Lankan bus bombs.
January 10: Three bombs kill six and injured twenty seven in the southern part of the Philippines. Muslim militants trying to disrupt ASEAN Summit suspected.[162]
January 12: Rocket causes minimal damage at the US Embassy in central Athens; police suspect spinoff of Greek left wing group November 17.[163]
January-February: 2007 United Kingdom letter bombs
January 22: A bombing in a market in Baghdad, Iraq, kills 88 people and wounds 160 others.
January 26: A suicide bomber kills himself and a security guard trying to enter the Marriott hotel in Islamabad.[164]
January 27: A suicide bombing Pakistan's north-west city of Peshawar kills at least 14 people, mostly policemen, and injures at least 30. Security forces had been on high alert ahead of the annual Shia festival of Ashoura.[165]
January 29: A suicide bombing in the Israeli resort city of Eilat kills three people. Islamic Jihad and Al Aqsa Martyrs' Brigades claimed joint responsibility.[166]
February 3: A truck bombing in a crowed Baghdad market kills at least 135 people and injures a further 339 others.[167] See 3 February 2007 Baghdad market bombing.
February 17: A suicide bomber kills 15 people, including a judge, inside a courtroom in Pakistan. The Taliban is suspected.
February 18: A car bomb in Mogadishu killed four people, the first such attack of the Islamist insurgency in Somalia (2007–present).[168]
February 19: Two bombs explode aboard the Samjhauta Express, a train headed toward Lahore, Pakistan, hour after it left New Delhi. 68 people died in the incident.[169]
February: 2007 chlorine bombings in Iraq
March 1: Ten injured in a car bomb blast in Neiva, capital of Huila. Rebel group FARC is believed to be responsible. The action is believed to be an assassination attempt on Neiva's mayor.[170]
March 3: A bomb kills four police officers and one civilian in the city of Neiva, as they attempted to deactivate it.[170]
March 5: A Rikers Island inmate offered to pay an undercover police officer posing as a hit man to behead New York City police commissioner Raymond Kelly and bomb police headquarters in retaliation for the controversial police shooting of Sean Bell. The suspect wanted the bombing to be considered a terrorist act.[171][172]
March 5: The Taliban kidnap Italian Journalist Daniele Mastrogiacomo whilst beheading his driver. Mastrogiacomo was released March 19 after Afghan President Hamid Karzai agreed to free five Taliban prisoners. His translator was left behind. On April 8 an Afghan government official confirmed the translator was killed.[173]
March 6: Two suicide bombers kill 114 Shiite pilgrims in Hilla, Iraq.
March 16: A bomb kills 16 and injures 16 in Buenaventura. Authorities blame FARC.[174]
March 22: A rocket or mortar lands within 100 yards of UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-Moon in the Green Zone in Baghdad, in an apparent assassination attempt.
March 27: Two truck bombs kill 152 people and injure 347 in Tal Afar, Iraq. See 2007 Tal Afar bombings
March 28: A bomb injures ten in a grocery store in Buenaventura. Authorities blame FARC.[174]
March 29: Two suicide bombers kill 79 people and injure 81 in a market of Baghdad.
In the two weeks prior to April 8 at least thirteen Afghans and two French aid workers have been kidnapped. Rebels have demanded further releases of their jailed associates in exchange for some of the hostages.[173]
April 9: A bomb against a police headquarters in Cali kills one and injures 30. FARC are blamed.[175]
April 10: Three suicide bombers kill one police man and injure 23 people in Casablanca, Morocco.
April 11: Two suicide car bombs kill 33 people and injure 222 in Algiers, Algeria. Al-Queda takes responsibility. See 2007 Algiers bombings
April 12: One suicide bomber kills eight people and injures 20 in the cafeteria on Iraq Parliament in the Green Zone in Baghdad.
April 12: A U.S. federal grand jury indicted Christopher Paul, 43, a U.S. citizen and resident of Columbus, Ohio on charges of joining al-Qaida and conspiring to bomb European tourist resorts and U.S. government facilities and military bases overseas.[176]
April 14: A suicide car bomb kills 65 people and injure 100 in Karbala, Iraq.
April 14: Two suicide bombers explode near of the American Language Center in Casablanca, Morocco. One person was injured.
April 16: Seung-Hui Cho killed 33 people including himself in the Virginia Tech massacre the worst civilian shooting spree in United States history, and the worst case of mass murder in the United States since 9/11. (Note: this may be commonly considered a general massacre and thus included in the List of massacres, but there had been several hints of Cho's attempt to kill – an attempt to terrorize.)
April 18: A series of explosions kill 198 people and injure 251 in Baghdad, Iraq. See 18 April 2007 Baghdad bombings
April 18: In Malatya, Turkey, hometown of Mehmet Ali Agca, three Christian men, one of them 45-year-old German father of three children Tilman Geske, were brutally murdered by at least four young men who already have confessed the slayings. The assassins tortured their victims for hours before cutting their throats. An autopsy of the German victim found 156 stab wounds. Hurriyet newspaper quoted a suspect: "Let this be a lesson to enemies of our religion."[177][178][179]
April 25: The American International School in the Gaza Strip is stormed by a dozen gunman claiming to be a members of al-Qaida of Palestine who stole eight computers, planted explosives in adjoining buildings, doused the school with gasoline and set it ablaze.[180]
April 28: Saudi Arabia announced it has arrested one hundred and seventy two people in an Al Queda plot to attack oil facilities, military bases and public figures using civilian aircraft as suicide missiles.[181]
April 28: Interior minister Aftab Khan Sherpao of Pakistan suffers minor injuries, 28 are killed and 35 are injured, ten critically, in a suicide bombing after the minister had finished speaking.[182]
April 28: A car bomb kills 63 people and injure 70 in Karbala, Iraq.
May 6: A car bomb kills 35 people and injure 80 in Baghdad, Iraq.
May 6. In a bomb attack on a UN-run elementary school in the southern Gaza refugee camp of Rafah by Muslim extremists one person, a bodyguard of a local Fatah politician, was killed and eight others, including two children, were injured. The attack happened during a sports festival that earlier had been denounced as un-Islamic by the extremists.[183]
May 7: 2007 Fort Dix attack plot Six men inspired by Jihadist videos arrested in the US, in a failed homegrown terrorism plot to kill US soldiers.
May 9: A roadside bomb kills nine police officers engaged in anti-narcotics operations. Attacked is blamed on FARC.[184]
May 10: A second roadside bomb kills ten soldiers while on patrol. Attack is blamed on FARC.[185]
May 12: In Izmir, Turkey, a bomb explosion on a market kills one person and injures 14 others, one day before a planned march of secular Turks to demonstrate against the Islamic-rooted government.[186]
May 13: A suicide truck bomb kills 50 people and injures 115 in Makhmur, Iraq.
May 15: A bomb explodes in a restaurant in Pakistan's north-west city of Peshawar. Up to 24 people are killed.
May 15, May 16: Hamas launches twenty eight rockets into an Israeli town injuring five. Despite Hamas claims the motive was retaliation for Israeli violence, NBC News claims "likely it was an attempt to draw Israel into the fighting as a way of uniting the Palestinians against a common foe".[187]
May 18: 5-year-old Adril Watangao was killed and 37 other people were injured when a bomb, probably laid by Islamic extremists, exploded in the Weena bus terminal in Cotabato city, in the Mindanao region of southern Philippines.[188]
May 20: Two women, one of them pregnant, were stopped at the Erez Crossing between Israel and the Gaza Strip while they were en route to commit suicide bombings in Tel Aviv and Netanya. Both women admitted to being members of Islamic Jihad.[189]
May 21: A Qassam rocket fired by Hamas hits a car in Sderot, killing 35-year-old Shir-El Friedman in the blast.[190]
May 22: A suicide bombing ripped through an Ankara shopping district Tuesday, killing at six people and wounding dozens more. See 2007 Ankara bombing.
May 25: Attack on Mecca Masjid in Hyderabad.
June 3: The Righteous Swords of Islam splash acid on women in the Gaza Strip who dress immodestly and threaten female employees of Palestine TV with beheading unless they dress more modestly.[191]
June 3: John F. Kennedy International Airport terror plot. Thwarted homegrown Islamist terrorism plot to destroy the fuel supply system for the airport located in New York City and cause a large amount of causalities by blowing up the connecting pipeline system that runs through densely populated neighborhoods.

This is terror attacks just this year excluding many 'small' suicide attacks in Iraq.
Maybe this will help show that there are MUslim extremists killing throughout the world....

[edit on 19-6-2007 by esdad71]

[edit on 19-6-2007 by esdad71]

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I always thought Tampa was a hotbed of militant stupidity myself.

I always liked what Frank Lloyd Wright had to say about Florida: "There is nothing wrong with Florida that a good rise in the water level wouldn't cure. " GO Global Warming!!! Drown that damned mouse.
.... Of course he also said "Tip America on its side and everything lose lands in L. A." So true so very true.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join