It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China vs. U.S.A.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 11:38 PM
link   
what do you think the out come will be if China and the USA get into a war since the US Has large amount of weapons and china has a very large cuantaty of man power?

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Barring the use of Nuclear weapons, which fortunately both sides seem to be smart enough not to use.

I think though that it would depend, if you mean just taking out PRChina's military and production
capabilities, it would probably take up to a year at the most, though if we were invading them,
I think it would take a very long time, and would be a drawn out and bloody war,
resulting in losses to both sides.

In the end though, the U.S. would win, simply because we are much more technologically advanced,
and have several high-tech allies close by, those being Japan, Australia, the Republic of China Taiwan
(PRChina would try to invade them if we went to war, so they would side with us naturally) and
several other countries with less sophisticated, but still capable militaries.

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 03:43 AM
link   
the war between China and USA started 20 years ago. The weapons used was trade. So far the score is 10:1 in favour of China.

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 05:45 AM
link   
As an Australian i can definately tell you that Australia would never join the U.S in a war against China for political and economic reasons, we would rather tear up the ANZUS treaty and say go to hell to the U.S Government.

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 02:59 AM
link   
That would depend on which government was in power at the time.Jumpin Johnny would follow the US lead no matter what.

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Well, the US own the Sea, and the Air, and thankfuly the Chiniese can't walk across the Pacific, so the US would dominate, totaly crippleing China within 72 hours.

The truth is, the US could cripple every country on earth within 72 hours, however a land based invasion/occupation it cannot.

The US army is designed to win battles, and Crush thier enimies, not to occupy lands.

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Barring the use of nuclear weaponry, I hate to say it, but the United States loses. Of course, it's a mute point because if the U.S ever finds itself in a position where its system is likely to come crashing down, it will be fireballs away.

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by ozvulcan

Highly doubt that. Australia has prudly fought along side us in just about every war we have fought in the last 100 years. We welcome the strentgh of the Australian forces and thank them for their great fighting capabilities.

Plus Australian leaders are not stupid. Any war with China would lead to aggression on the Chinese into all areas of their region. You guys live in their region and would be a target, and we will glady send thousands of troops to defend you at all costs.

Thanks again for all your help in the past, it will never be forgotten.

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
Barring the use of nuclear weaponry, I hate to say it, but the United States loses. Of course, it's a mute point because if the U.S ever finds itself in a position where its system is likely to come crashing down, it will be fireballs away.

You don't think the Chinese would, too? We kick their butts, and they are set to lose the war. You don't think they'd fire nukes?

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Jerico, it doesn't even have to be China. If America ever finds itself in a position, no matter who the enemy is, where it is in fear that its whole system is in danger, you can almost bet that nuclear weaponry will be used.

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
Jerico, it doesn't even have to be China. If America ever finds itself in a position, no matter who the enemy is, where it is in fear that its whole system is in danger, you can almost bet that nuclear weaponry will be used.

I just don't think it's a "US Only" strategy. I think China, Russia, anyone with a nuke, if they were up against the ropes; they'd use it.

new topics

top topics

join