It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Buzz Aldrin on Fox said

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Well thanks for clearing that up for me, I'm glad you at least got the joke. My opinion is obviously somehow less than yours so, by all means, tell me what is acceptable to post here.
I guess I need to spell it out for you so you don't think I'm out to derail what isn't your thread in the first place...
The reason it's relevant, angry one, is because if they shot the Apollo moon landings in a studio, then Buzz didn't see jack diddly following them. That particular flight was a lunar mission he is refering to is it not?

[edit on 9-6-2007 by twitchy]

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 04:14 AM
link   
In the video clip posted on page one, at the end they say the astronauts experienced something odd inside the shuttle, then the clip ends. Does anybody know what supposedly happened?

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by twitchy
Well thanks for clearing that up for me, I'm glad you at least got the joke. My opinion is obviously somehow less than yours so, by all means, tell me what is acceptable to post here.
I guess I need to spell it out for you so you don't think I'm out to derail what isn't your thread in the first place...
The reason it's relevant, angry one, is because if they shot the Apollo moon landings in a studio, then Buzz didn't see jack diddly following them. That particular flight was a lunar mission he is refering to is it not?

[edit on 9-6-2007 by twitchy]

Your opinion is not less. It is not the right thread to go into a moonlanding hoax. Because any thread about the Apollo moonlanding you can bump in and show the pictures of Kubrick in a studio. Why is that so hard to understand? He is refering to the lunar mission yes, so why would he do that after all these decades if it was fake? Why would he not go silent about it and enjoy his scam?

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 06:27 AM
link   
What we need is for someone to sit down and have an interview with buzz aldrin and ask him about this statement he made on foxnews just now.

I sent an email to c2c, maybe they may look into this, someone somewhere must be able to interview him properly.

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
Have you guys seen this one?

I actually haven't seen that one. Really interesting. Makes you wonder how they can be so calm and worried looking;/ I mean, I would be all happy and talking all the time. But instead they're just sitting down calmly and looking down at the table.

[edit on 9-6-2007 by ZikhaN]

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Zorgon,

I am surprised you wrote, "the real reason you don't want to know" and not one person here picked up on that, hmmmmmm. I thought we had inquiring minds here.

I would think that the Astronauts had to sign there life and there families life away. If you look at the faces of the three what I see is men that know they have to lie to the American people and I think after this time that has passed Buzz has tried and at least wants to get it out there but has to be careful.

What disturbs me is the fact that Neil Armstrong the very first man to land on the Moon became a recluse doesn't that intrigue you? My feelings is he has had a very hard time dealing with the lies and wouldn't be a patty for what happened.

Hopefully they don't want to go to the grave with the lies others have made them live with and the truth will come out.

IMO Buzz was talking UFO and Aliens without a doubt.

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 07:19 AM
link   
I believe thats taken after they were debriefed for like 3 weeks? I would imagine 3 weeks of that wouldnt really make anyone too happy. I mean if they did as it seems see something out there that alone combined with what ever else they might have seen or found out about that they were not allowed to tell everyone would have had a severe impact on their cheerful moods after getting back, its obvious alot of things have been kept secret which is not really surprising. That being said, there is plenty of questions still open about the whole apollo program and what really happened behind the scenes that forced them to finally pull the plug on it. Hopefully we will get more information from the astronauts about what really goes on out there as time goes by.

[edit on 9/6/07 by Gonjo]

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 08:36 AM
link   
buzz on foxnews, was mentioned by george noorey last night on c2c. he spelled out what he said, so at least they found it interesting too.

just to let you guys know

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Guys, though this is intriguing that Aldrin would come out and say this on live TV, it still does not mean that the UFO = ET.

There was just a distant light and shape in space.

There was no evidence that this object was intelligently controlled.

Therefore, it's just like any other obscure 'sighting' of something.

To be ruled a 'real' UFO/ET craft we need more.

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 09:59 AM
link   
This is not a new revelation by Aldrin. He has been talking about this event for some time now (maybe a couple of years?). They saw this distant reflective object and didn't know what it was. They felt they couldn't ask NASA "Hey, What's that mysterious thing out there", so instead they asked the sly question "where is the rocket stage located?"(a part of the Saturn V rocket which was ejected earlier). NASA answered that the rocket stage would be a few thousand miles away, so if NASA was right, then the object could not be the rocket stage.

But NASA didn't have a "tracking device" on the rocket stage...the location of the rocket stage was that NASA relayed to Apollo 11 was the "calculated location" of where the rocket stage should be. In my opinion, this could possibly be a case of NASA being wrong in their calculations, and the rocket stage followed the crew capsule further than they expected.

[edit on 9-6-2007 by Soylent Green Is People]

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Badge01
Guys, though this is intriguing that Aldrin would come out and say this on live TV, it still does not mean that the UFO = ET.

There was just a distant light and shape in space.

There was no evidence that this object was intelligently controlled.

Therefore, it's just like any other obscure 'sighting' of something.

To be ruled a 'real' UFO/ET craft we need more.

Yeah well if it's a flying object of some kind that hasn't been officially confirmed as a terrestrial craft, then it would be accurate to call it a UFO/Extraterrestrial craft.

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZikhaN
Yeah well if it's a flying object of some kind that hasn't been officially confirmed as a terrestrial craft, then it would be accurate to call it a UFO/Extraterrestrial craft.

It can accuarately be called a UFO -- but not being able to confirm it as terrestial does not necessarily make it extraterrestial...So it is not accuarate to call this a "UFO/Extraterrestial craft"

[edit on 9-6-2007 by Soylent Green Is People]

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Does anybody know what the host said before the soundbite from youtube? Because Buzz has been taken out of context about this before. If the host asked, "Remember that time you thought you saw a UFO but it turned out to be debris", this could be a whole lot of nothing.

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Badge01 There was no evidence that this object was intelligently controlled.

Right, it's not clear if it's terrestrial but since there's no sign of it navigating then we can't say he sighted a Craft. Right now all we can say is 'object'.

To say it's non-terrestrial, there needs to be analysis done. One way would be to obtain a sample from the object which shows the composition or construction could not have been from Earth.

Obviously we couldn't do that at the time.

So back to square one.

If it had least shown some evidence of independent movement, or performed some improbable motion, say unlike a drifting booster, or meteor, then we might hazard an opinion that it's either Russian, or non-terrestrial.

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Neil "didn't" ask..... it seemed that at the last minute Buzz tried to get it all in before he was cut off, this is what caught my attention.

It seemed like he was trying to make a point that it was a UFO/Aliens

I'm glad others heard it and took it the way I thought it was meant to be taken, C2C caught it I glad.

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Origin Unknown
In the video clip posted on page one, at the end they say the astronauts experienced something odd inside the shuttle, then the clip ends. Does anybody know what supposedly happened?

I noticed this too, does anyone have nay info on this too? It's probably not a big deal, but after being teased with that, I gotta know what went on inside

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by tezzajw Does anyone know how to contact Buzz? What better way to hear other than directly from the source?

Yup I do, but he charges $50,000.00 for an appearance these days...

Maybe one of the Amigos could drop him a line and ask?

[edit on 9-6-2007 by zorgon]

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
Zorgon,

I am surprised you wrote, "the real reason you don't want to know" and not one person here picked up on that, hmmmmmm. I thought we had inquiring minds here.

LOL I am not surprised, happens all the time to me when I post something really interesting like officail documents from DoD and AFRL talking about stargates... I had to "brow beat" people into even opening them and one guy had the nerve to write" Ummm i don't see anything unusual... could you clip the relevant quotes for me?"

And the title in BIG BOLD LETTERS was...
Teleportation via Wormhole-Stargates U.S. Air Force Teleportation Physics Study

:shk:

LOL Anyway as to contacting Buzz Aldrin...its simple really all you do is a google search "Contact Buzz Aldrin"

And that yields you his website, with his agents and everything you want to know, though it seems he has become very commercial these days...

I honestly think that people here at ATS are getting lazy and want someone else to spoon feed them... but then spit it right out if it doesn't agree with them

www.buzzaldrin.com...

[edit on 9-6-2007 by zorgon]

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZikhaN
I actually haven't seen that one. Really interesting. Makes you wonder how they can be so calm and worried looking;/ I mean, I would be all happy and talking all the time. But instead they're just sitting down calmly and looking down at the table.

Body language is a wonderful tool... look at the way they are fidgiting with their pens... they also "stumble" answering the questions... I bet they had a lot on their mind that day. It should have been the happiest day in their lives.

They say a picture is worth a thousand words... this one speaks volumes.

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gonjo
I believe thats taken after they were debriefed for like 3 weeks? I would imagine 3 weeks of that wouldnt really make anyone too happy.

Very good point..

They were debriefed for three weeks!!! Secluded the whole time under quarantine... Now what could they possibly have had to tell that took three weeks of intense debriefing... so much so that when they finally get to face the press and the public, the above video is the result?

That being said, there is plenty of questions still open about the whole apollo program and what really happened behind the scenes that forced them to finally pull the plug on it.

Were you aware that the Apollo spacecraft were capable of reaching Mars and Venus? I will show that soon in another thread, but that is according to an old AF document

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join