It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Buzz Aldrin on Fox said

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I almost just fell off my seat.

I was watching Neil Cavuto on Fox right now it's about four-thirtyish and they had Buzz Aldrin on about the shuttle going off tonight and just as the segment was ending Buzz Aldrin said very fast before cut off something to this effect:

We could have said, " WE KNEW THAT WAS A UFO OUTSIDE THE WINDOW" but we chose to ask where was the booster..........

My words aren't exact but that was the effect of them, I know people here listen to Fox did anyone catch the exact wording. It sounded as if he was trying to make the point it was a UFO.

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I was watching that and heard about the same thing! After Aldrin said that there was this awkward pause and then Cavuto cut it off. It sounded like he was saying that it was indeed a UFO. I just wish I had the DVR on!

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Can you get someone to confirm this? Is the Cavuto show rebroadcast? I don't get any Fox channels where I am. It would indeed be of interest if we knew the full context. Was it like an aside as they threw to commercial? Cool find, major if video and audio are available.

Vic

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by V Kaminski
Can you get someone to confirm this? Is the Cavuto show rebroadcast? I don't get any Fox channels where I am. It would indeed be of interest if we knew the full context. Was it like an aside as they threw to commercial? Cool find, major if video and audio are available.

Vic

Let's consolidate and use the other thread also on this. I just posted a YouTube video with this story there.

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 04:12 PM
link   
He said the same thing on the History Channel a few weeks ago , he asked ground control where the rocket stage was and it was a few thousand miles away so they knew it wasnt this , they then watched it for a long while before deciding to get some sleep and agreed not to mention it again in the morning.

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 04:23 PM
link   
OK, so the other thread was closed instead of this one. Aldrin has said this sort of thing many times. I appreciate that this time it was on 'National' news and that this makes it different. Here is his story as posted on YouTube sometime ago. Since the other thread will soon sink out of sight, I wanted to make sure people were able to see this.

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 04:26 PM
link   
That's a real shame closing the other thread, this thread didn't even have the real quote, great title too. I guess mine was a minute later because I was actually writing something.

No need to post the video now...

[edit on 8-6-2007 by Grey Basket]

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 04:36 PM
link   
What was interesting Buzz was talking and it seemed when he made the statement... which really did sound like he was trying to say "it was" a UFO out there he was cut off quickly.

Grey it sounds as if you are a little upset. This thread unfortunately posted one minute before yours so the site goes with first posted I believe.

I just wanted to get it out and hoped it was heard by someone else if you guys want to use Grey's thread we can ask to have this closed or locked it's okay with me.

I just was taken by surprise by the way it went down.

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grey Basket
That's a real shame closing the other thread, this thread didn't even have the real quote, great title too. I guess mine was a minute later because I was actually writing something.

No need to post the video now...

[edit on 8-6-2007 by Grey Basket]

His post was first and has the important text about buzz is in it. It's not the topic starters fault yours got closed is it? So now you wont post a video just because your pride is a bit hurt?

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 04:45 PM
link   
So no one has a video clip of this yet? I just checked my comcast listings here in California and Neil Cavuto is on again at 2am pacific time... So unless a clip of this pops up I guess I'll just wait til 2am and check it out...

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cygnific

His post was first and has the important text about buzz is in it. It's not the topic starters fault yours got closed is it? So now you wont post a video just because your pride is a bit hurt?

No, you've got that backwards. His post was a minute earlier, but the good text with the exact quote was on the second one. Other than that I agree. I do hope he will post the video regardless.

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Anyways....

So they cut him off? They wouldn't let him say it?

See, the media, especially Fox, will not let this stuff go....

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by c3hamby
Anyways....

So they cut him off? They wouldn't let him say it?

See, the media, especially Fox, will not let this stuff go....

lol, maybe you don't understand how Fox News works. They have a schedule to adhere to. Those news "talk-shows" constantly cut people off. Some hosts, like O'Reilly, are worse than others... but they all do it due to time constraints. It sounds like it was Aldrin's fault for trying to squeeze in some important information right at the end of his session...

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I heard Mr. Aldrin's statement as well. They were talking how the Paris Hilton thing was over-shadowing the Space Shuttle Launch today. I caught the last little bit of the interview, so I'm not exactly sure how the "UFO" thing came into play, but it wasnt a re-broadcast, and yeas, a little awkward. I agree that it was like Buzz wanted to say "Yes, we saw a UFO, but really couldn't say that" All I can saw is WOW.

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 05:15 PM
link   
What happened at the Paris Hilton? Was there an attack, were there police involved? Micro-nukes?

Vic

Mod Note: One Line and Short Posts – Please Review This Link.
Mod Note: Please Stay on Topic

[edit on 9-6-2007 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 05:16 PM
link   

What happened at the Paris Hilton? Was there an attack, were there police involved? Micro-nukes?

Vic

Paris Hilton is a person. Wow, I REALLY hope you are joking... because this would be absolutely hilarious if you are serious lol...

Mod Note: One Line and Short Posts – Please Review This Link.

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 05:17 PM
link   

The micro nukes involved were Paris and her mother, both sobbing uncontrollably in court at the travesty of it all. Tough (angry) judge, tough love. back to jail for you, sweetheart.

Mod Note: Please Stay on Topic

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Yes, I saw that too. It was very interesting.

I did read somewhere before seeing this, that Aldrin has admitted, or eluded to seeing UFO's previously. (Cavuto could give a crap, and he hurried Aldrin off the air so they could get back to Paris Hilton.)

There was footage by astronaut Frank Borman of a UFO following the capsule during one of the last missions in the 70's. Very clear footage shown on some program recently broadcast on Discovery channel, or one of those other channels.

What was strange was the object looked like a garbage (metallic cylinder) can tumbling. It wasn't debris because it was staying within the view from capsule window, following the capsule.

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Many people keep forgetting that the term 'UFO' isn't synonymous with 'alien craft' or anything of that nature. He was a highly trained individual for these sorts of scenarios and was saying what he has said many times before: he didn't want to say outloud that he could see an object that he could not identify and stating that he saw a UFO by no means insinuates that he believes that apollo 13 was being followed by aliens.

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by dorean
Many people keep forgetting that the term 'UFO' isn't synonymous with 'alien craft' or anything of that nature. He was a highly trained individual for these sorts of scenarios and was saying what he has said many times before: he didn't want to say outloud that he could see an object that he could not identify and stating that he saw a UFO by no means insinuates that he believes that apollo 13 was being followed by aliens.

Well then if he was only looking at some insignificant "UFO" that wasn't an Alien spacecraft, then why is he even talking about it? I want to see the video clip of this so I can hear everything that was said. Why would he be on Neil Cavuto's show talking about some "UFO" that he saw when they were supposed to be talking about the Shuttle launch or something right?

[edit on 8-6-2007 by Diplomat]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join