It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Due to member demand, the 9/11 forum is now under close staff scrutiny.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 10:09 PM
link   

What happened to the Twin Towers on September 11, 2001?

My first thought as I watched the Twin Towers collapse, was, "Oh my gosh! That looks exactly like what happens when they use explosives to bring down an old building!" Since then, I have not changed my mind on HOW the Towers were brought down. I don't care WHAT our government proposes as "answers" to the horrible tragedy, it is the duty of our government to present a so-called, logical explanation to the unaware. To that, I say, "We're not idiots. We're very capable and intelligent human beings. Not robots."

[edit on 7-3-2008 by silencekills]

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   
i agree with wanting youre members, to stay on-topic, but is this going to lead to censorship, that can be dangerous...

Everybody please subscribe to my podcast go to i-tunes store and search for "the new world order, and the elite" and subscribe
or
go to www.mypodcast.com ..then go to the browse podcast link, and type in "new world order", in the search engine, thnn click on any of the podcasts, with roberto...+regalado.mypodcast.com

-bar

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Good job ATS.It should be under close scrutiny as is it a very sensitive topic for North americans and others around the world.Thank you.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

but i haven't talked about 'tv fakery', i thought this was a democracy... why close me down? its like your bosses are scared to let discussions progress... i thought i was getting somewhere aswell... oh what to do...

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Justice11

'justice11' you sound like a right psycho. you love DIKtatorship dont you?

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 01:11 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 01:17 AM
link   
they closed me down??!!! i didnt think that was allowed, i thought you can disuss anything? its obviously a touchy subject for your bosses... i mean you can discuss the most offensive topics regarding religion and race, but when it comes to 9/11, you get SHUTDOWN!!
something smells fishy...

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 10:12 AM
link   
what now? what did i say?

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 01:00 AM
link   
to the people running this ats site; I am very sorry if i offend anybody, all im trying to do is gather support POSITIVELY.
I have not once incited any hate or anger.
I referred those who believe the official "truth" as zombies/ sheep/ brainwashed, and for that i apologize.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 01:50 AM
link   
sorry to be a pain. but did you guys remove the thread from the top front page?
if so why? this is probably more important than most of the other threads up there... not knocking anyone. it needs to be seen better, dont you think?

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 12:00 PM
link   
why? i dont understand. are you just doing it randomly? these haters are just ruining it for us

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 10:49 PM
link   
please ATS management,

can you please put my thread; "9/11 what are we gonna do" back on the front page?
I feel that it is a very important topic compared to the other threads on the front.
Im not really sure why you are giving the front page to these seriously offensive and slanderous debates.
Some people are just posting their HATE and spreading it.
I feel my post needs to be seen at least.
Thank you.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Any inappropriate comments, insults, topic derailment, or trolling will result in immediate posting ban or account termination.

So then why is it that Jthomas is guilty of nearly every one one of these offenses, yet he's still allowed to harass, insult, derail, troll, and bend and twist our words without even attempting to refute any of the actual evidence we have provided?
911 Truth Will Never Fade, Only Grow!
I have to admit I'v been doing a pretty good job on my own, of proving that this guy is full of BS up to his eyebrows, and using classic disinfo tactics, but this is getting ridiculous...

I had one of my posts removed for being off topic, because I was defending his misrepresentation of my statements, and he has free reign to do everything the rest of us are not allowed to do?

[edit on 2-11-2008 by ashamedamerican]

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by ashamedamerican
Any inappropriate comments, insults, topic derailment, or trolling will result in immediate posting ban or account termination.

So then why is it that Jthomas is guilty of nearly every one one of these offenses, yet he's still allowed to harass, insult, derail, troll, and bend and twist our words without even attempting to refute any of the actual evidence we have provided?
911 Truth Will Never Fade, Only Grow!
I have to admit I'v been doing a pretty good job on my own, of proving that this guy is full of BS up to his eyebrows, and using classic disinfo tactics, but this is getting ridiculous...

I had one of my posts removed for being off topic, because I was defending his misrepresentation of my statements, and he has free reign to do everything the rest of us are not allowed to do?

[edit on 2-11-2008 by ashamedamerican]

Your not alone, there are 3 more names that should be added to the list of people who are allowed to break these rules continually.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
LOL this is so off topic but funny....

Abovetopsecret.com as a user is one of my Foes, it has, I believe 5 Foes, and one of them a now banned member (you can figure it out) honest to God thought that it was a conspiracy because he never Foed Abovetopsecret.com and thought that the 5 Foes on the list where potential "targets" that the site would soon ban (Ironically this member was banned little less then a month later lol...) ahh.. good times.

Anyways, umm.. well I don't do much in this forum, but it sounds like a few bad apples spoiled it for all.

My activity here was weak until a week ago I added friends, next thing I know Jadet added me as enemy, never heard of her.

Then yesterday my old account from 2002 was banned from comments, no email saying which rule I violated.

I'm not in with Fetzer No planers and don't curse or mock comments.

I must have diverted a thread with some hot topic and that was enough to be tagged as infiltrator ?

No Plane guys will move on to another theory of Ray Beams and Lizard people to stir up the mods here.........

Won't add friends again on here, big mistake. Forget volunteering personal info on profile here.

SHOW ME THE FREE SPEECH ZONE ON THIS SITE.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   
yeaup~! we got to keep a close eye on those staff types... you never know what you miss if we let one of those secret agent types filter the conspiracy stuff here on ATS ... so yes, due to popular demand - lets make sure they dont lead weight the good stuff... I find censorship repugnant

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Deleted to save space and I do not want to be accused of cross posting

[edit on 2-5-2009 by Grimstad]

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Just goes to show ya that the 9/11 litterly divided the country. Here we are fighting about it on a forum. Im still new here but it sounds like the bad guys are on this site also...
you can usually smell them.
I am glad that the mod's are working to remove one's that just disrupt the threads...it would also help if people just didn't answer them ....but it is hard to tell sometimes who is who , so many of you are really good at writing, Im really good with my hands...and in saying that If I do slip it was on accident , I want to be a part of this group as long as I can , I feel honored to be here with such great minds.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Member demand? I wasn't a member when this thread was posted. The word absurd was used in several posts and I'd like to add my dose of absurd to this thread. September 11, 2001 was and is and always will be about disinformation, that is how it was "designed" to play out, milking as much energy from us as possible. As for the details, we will never know for sure, just like JFK and other absurd conspiracies. There are so many disputed official stories in our short history, that alone should raise some alarms and get people focused on the bigger picture. The small, significant details are now, reduced to mere speculation. No amount of proof (evidence) would satisfy everyone. Even if the perps themselves came out and admitted everything, doubts would remain for some. Sigh.

Members demanded moderator scrutiny and behold.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hazelnut
Member demand?
Members demanded moderator scrutiny and behold.

Yeah, members demand strict moderation. Why not?

There's plenty of other trashy forums which are loose on rules. They all degenerate into swearing and insults. Pointless - unless you feel like a laugh with an anonymous login name. I'm past the childish name-calling... it used to be fun a long time ago.

I've got to state that the ATS Moderators have been very impressive over the past week. They have been removing off-topic posts and awarding red-flag warnings to those members who crossed the line of decency.

Keep it up, Mods! If people can't post here within the terms and conditions, then they can learn or leave!!!

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join