It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are you opinions on crop circles?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 10:48 PM
link   
There is a lot of scepticism about them being made from other origins e.g. UFO's or being made from energys from the earth. even heard some other strage explanations.
Sceintests cant find any electromanetic residue energy, (perhaps they should be there when they are being created )
Many peoples who do dowsing and are psychicly tuned to nature, pick up residue energy within the circles.
Many peoples belive that crop circles are a form of alien communication either towards us or towards their own species.
I like to keep an open mind and enjoy the patterns that has been created and I know there are some really great fakes as well.
what are your thoughts do belive that crop circles are man made,
aliens or something else?
Do you think that it is natural phenomena that happens?
Have you had experiences with crop circles?

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 11:30 PM
link   
There are numerous UFO landing trace cases in all types of environments. A portion of crop circles make up these cases, IMO.

I believe that only the most primitive looking crop circles can be considered legitimate. Big heavy objects landing in a field would not be creating intricate patterns. Just a few flattened spaces.

The highly detailed patterns that look too good to be true are just that.

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 11:31 PM
link   
It's my opinion that Crop Circles are a creation of two different processes.

1. By people who enjoy making them for whatever it is that they do.
2. The more complex geometric designs that appear to fast to be human made I think
are simply the result of plasma vortai from the upper atmosphere.

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 12:18 AM
link   
My OPINION is that some of the crop circles are created by smallish
probes/orbs. There was a video posted here on ATS about 4 months
ago of an orb creating one in broad daylight. Military helicopters
arrived and it zipped away.

My gut feeling is that each non-manmade crop circle is a bit of
information. Did you see the movie "Contact"? The signals arriving
at Earth contained many bits of information which when deciphered
and put together, allowed the vehicle to be built.

When we (mankind) are able to see the crop circles as individual
pieces of information and put them together to complete whatever
puzzle this is, we'll be rewarded with CONTACT of some kind.

I don't think we need to look to the heavens for radiowave signals.
Those seeking to communicate with us are doing so by engraving
information into fields of wheat...or whatever. They seem to be
keeping most of them within the same part of the world too. This
makes it simpler to collect pieces of the puzzle for deciphering and
eventually putting all the pieces together for the big picture...one day.
-cwm

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Here is what Professional Remote Viewers at PsiTech have reported to their clients on Crop Circles...They have teams of remote viewers that work on a particular case...Full text is avail here:
www.remoteviewing.com...

Crop circles are purposefully created by a collection of alien races who appear to be capable of time travel. The pictographs serve primarily as reference markings and for 'event line' orientation.

The pictographs are deliberately embedded in a short-lived, perishable medium.

Production of the circles occurs via two primary mechanisms:

Macroscale: external area effects; heat and overpressure

Microscale: internal plant stem effects; pressure changes and cellular damage.

Crop circles are not symbols intended as a "message to man." These deliberately created pictographs are signposts, or reference marks produced by aliens moving in space and time (back and forth/in and out), who are monitoring the course of event trajectories, (in a state space analysis sense), on Earth.

At least twelve different species of extraterrestrials, all from different points of origin, use and recognize these unique "signatures."

A great deal of importance is attached to the pictographs by the visitors, whose vehicles often change direction after a circle flyby. Some craft halt in the vicinity of the circles for what appear to be communications checks. on occasion, craft temporarily stop and conduct exploratory probing/testing in the vicinity of the circles.

The deliberately selected circle medium, (grasslands), is one which guarantees perishability; the circles are ephemeral by design. Additionally, the transitory nature of the pictographs is also connected with the idea that more permanent marks on the Earth would tend to attract man's attention to fixed, specific locations. This is not in the "game plan" of these visitors, who are attempting to maintain a covert presence, as much as operationally possible.

and

Alien production of the circles has been concentrated primarily in geographic "belts" which serve as benchmark regions for global-cultural change. One or more pictographs are made to record the presence of each particular observing agency during its excursions among/within what appear to be multiple/alternate/ alternative event pathways connected with Earth's history/ histories. There are many more visitors in this era (our present) than in other recorded eras.

Strongly associated with these observing missions, are indications that an intelligent agency is/has been intervening in human affairs at critical junctures--certain key historic events indeed seem to have been manipulated. This agenda is attached to the overriding idea of "building a metaphoric structure, the foundation of which spans the time continuum-- rather than with the idea of engineering" a set condition, or conditions, "up ahead", in a linear time sense.

[edit on 6-6-2007 by greatlakes]

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 05:54 AM
link   
looks like this here: www.youtube.com...

small lights which are flying above this grainfield, creating these patterns.

famous video but true?

amazing, to say the least.

here's a brighter video release, and in slow mo. www.youtube.com...

and here's a different one, haven't seen this one around before:
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 6-6-2007 by etherical waterwave]

[edit on 6-6-2007 by etherical waterwave]

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 06:29 AM
link   
If a so called 'Alien Race' had the technology to get from their planet to this, do you think that their means of communication would simply be to make circles in crops???

Its usually Uni students and old men with nothing better to do.

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 06:35 AM
link   
maybe they change something in the environment. (this can be thaken wide) and the smaller lights are drones mwoehahaahahaha

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Science has been scratching its proverbial head on this subject for as long as I can recall.
I am sure by now every logical and insane theory has been laundered on this enigma.
Books, videos, photographs, studies, reports have all had a part in elevating theories that have not (in my opinion) resulted in any granite hard evidence of extraterrestial intervention.
For those in our ranks who believe tha e.t. is the artist answer this:
Why would e.t. travel to a crop field in rural Wiltshire to form geometric patterns and damage a farmers crops ? Why! Why!! Why!!! Surely this avenue of explaination has been beaten to a pulp and not one wisp of evidence is available for debate and scrutiny.

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by realyweely
If a so called 'Alien Race' had the technology to get from their planet to this, do you think that their means of communication would simply be to make circles in crops???

Its usually Uni students and old men with nothing better to do.

Who knows? Maybe the knowledge and understanding that lead to such technology would also lend to a philosophy of using the medium at hand. Something doesn't have to be elaborate and shiny to be genius.

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 09:41 AM
link   
When round UFO's land they do leave a circular imprint on the ground.
All the elaborate designs are just made by hoaxers. They have admitted it. The idea that aliens are leaving patterns to communicate is rubbish.

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Found this on youtube

www.youtube.com...

To be honest I never really thought crop circles were anything more than hoax's but if there is any truth to this (and I think there could be) then I'm prepared to reconsider!

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Hi All,

I have only recently developed an interest in the phenomena of Crop Circles. I personally find it hard to understand how intricate designs like this can appear in fields and yet it is still not taken very seriously.

Obviously, in this day and age people are going to be skeptic but this phenomena has not only just started and has been with us for some time and so i find it hard to understand why, when the first crop circles appeared their was not that much commotion.

Their are many groups around now who claim to be "Circle Makers" however i personally think that they are only responsible for small number of these creations and as previously pointed out in this thread, you can usually tell the ones that are "Man Made".

Cheers all,

Dal

[edit on 9/6/2007 by chroot]

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 07:12 AM
link   
The reason there is not much interest in them is obvious. In the 70's and 80's the people that make them were caught on video doing it.
Lots of tests were made and despite a lot of gobbledegook about 'increased radiation levels' (which can be found all across the uk) there was no extra terrestrial connection made.

Do you honestly think people from other worlds are going to go to great expense to build and fly ships hundreds of light years only to be able to communicate via circles in crops?

They are made by small wind vortices, old men and uni students.

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 07:55 AM
link   
etherical waterwave
the video you have of the orbs making the crop circle is faked.
the person who made the video admitted he had made it and posted it on the net "for fun".
i think he was on the history channel (UK) about crop circles and admitted he made it, sorry.

unless, the makers of the programme are telling lies and got some one to say "they made it"

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr X
All the elaborate designs are just made by hoaxers.

Agreed.

This is exactly my opinion. There is no credible evidence to suggest anything else. In fact - the hoaxers have admitted to the crop circles.

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by Dr X
All the elaborate designs are just made by hoaxers.

Agreed.

This is exactly my opinion. There is no credible evidence to suggest anything else. In fact - the hoaxers have admitted to the crop circles.

Sorry could you please provide evidence where the hoaxers have admitted to all crop circles?

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Even if some people have said they created them, I kind of have a hard time believing it. Some of them are very complex. If they can make them in the middle of the night why don't they use those skills for something productive?

I'd like to see an overhead camera filming the people making them at night, they I'd believe it more.

And I've seen the video of the lights over the crop circles; those very interesting.

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by iCEdTenG
could you please provide evidence where the hoaxers have admitted to all crop circles?

I didn't say 'ALL' crop circles. However, hoaxers have admitted to many of them. If many have been admitted to, then it goes to common sense that the rest are probably done by hoaxers that haven't fessed up.

I stand by my opinion (which I'm entitled to have).

The common circular imprints may be UFOs (and may be hoaxers), but the elaborate ones are hoaxes.

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by enjoies05
If they can make them in the middle of the night why don't they use those skills for something productive?

Oh my ... I could easily say this too -

- if people have the energy to stay up at night drinking and partying, why don't they use that energy for something productive - like working in an emergency room at the hospital?

- if people have the ability to drive well and work on motor vehicles then why do they waste time in NASCAR and not use those skills for something productive?

Sorry enjoies .. but hoaxers and people just having fun aren't thinking about being productive .. they are just out having fun.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join