It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are you opinions on crop circles?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I realy don't believe a race of extraterrestrials that have mastered space travel and can evade just about any way of someone coming up with solid evidence that they exist, would leave behind HUGE designs in our crops, let alone park in the middle of a crop field (to do what?).

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 05:05 AM
link   
sso we don't know why they do it..

maybe the higher ups do know.

maybe they're just answering questions, like in the video posted in this thread, we have send out a signal into outer space, decoded, with our genecodes and such, or something like that..

and we've got a message back, in the fields! about them, and their thingys... NEAR TO THAT GIANT DOME.

that's one that could answer our question, but I don't know about why these forms, these three dimensionals. just to astonish us? like whoho, we're far more advanced than you are.. lol, not crap. crop

here's a link to the message they've put in the fields, which I meant.
(the chilbolton arecibo message, sumtn'.)

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Watchtheskies
Humans can create circles yes... they did so in NZ.
But with none of the unexplained things happening to the crops.

There is no doubt that majority are hoaxes, but some... some arn't.

[edit on 13-6-2007 by Watchtheskies]

RIGHT

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 07:10 AM
link   
In my opinion, all crop circles are man-made. There is no evidence that these circles are made by aliens, yet there is lots of evidence they can be made by humans (for example circlemakers, or the circles made in the shape of company logo's for publicity).

[edit on 14-6-2007 by DarkSide]

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 07:30 AM
link   
After watching the next couple videos, I have a strong feeling that crop circles are actually E.T's way of showing us how to understand thier technology. Enjoy......
video.google.com.au...
video.google.com.au...

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by PAranormal
After watching the next couple videos, I have a strong feeling that crop circles are actually E.T's way of showing us how to understand thier technology. Enjoy......

Thanks for that. I did enjoy them and still marvel at the way people can make mountains out of molehills.
Dont you tink if Alens wanted to leave messages they could find a damned sight better way of doing it other than pretty patterns in crops? or do you doubt the capability of the so-called aliens?

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 08:40 AM
link   
one day, we will build spaceships just like them.

INTERESTING VIDEO

so it works? tehee, they help us with our infamous reversed engineering? to understand the complete spaceship.

how did we understand?

geniuses at work.

complete madness

<< 1  2  3   >>

join