It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American Al Qaeda Warns U.S. to Leave Muslim Lands

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by UM_Gazz

But I can't help but wonder, if we are attacked and it is worse than 9/11 somehow, who, dare I ask, what nation will receive the full US retaliation this time?

Oh thats an easy one!

Iran silly!

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by TXMACHINEGUNDLR
Adam Yehiye Gadahn....That fat little pig is a joke. They should execute his family on live TV CNN....One at a time every 24 hours until he turns himself into a US Embassy or patrol....if he lets them die he looks like a coward, if he turns himself in he is just a traitor.

Heh, this guy is joking, and its not offensive, but you know, its equal to the crap i got a warning from the Mods from. So i just thought id quote this "5 star" joke.

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Ah, Emmanuel Goldstein is back on TV; let us take this opportunity to share our two minutes of hate and stiffen our resolve against any compassion or indignity that might be arising from the disastrous actions of our industrial war machine.

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by UM_Gazz

Care to expand more on these thoughts you had?

I also sense something wrong here, then again, this could just be a well motivated radical Islamist, who was indeed recruited by Al Qaeda for the explicit purpose of communicating key threats to primarily Americans.

If you equate his demands for Americans to leave the Middle East, to Americans who demand for this war, particularly in Iraq, to end, then one could argue that all Americans who are against the war, are just like Adam, "with the terrorists"

[edit on 29-5-2007 by UM_Gazz]

Umm... You know he isn't the first American to be recruited by al-qaeda, correct? Why wouldn't Osama want an American jihadi speaking directly to Americans? This searching for something in absolutely nothing thing can not be good for one's health...

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_

But I guess you can disown him if you want haha. That sounds good.
He is now non-american.

Actually he is exactly that. They give up any nationality when they join "The Holy Fighters". That was they way it was looked upon in the Russian invasion of Afganistan. Thats the way it is now. The only exception to that rule I suppose is when you happen to be from a country that openly supports it. In the case of this man we can see that is not the case.

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 01:58 PM
link   
What makes and American ? Obviously you do not know .... saying that the law makes him an American ... Because Americans make each other Americans ... When we used to stand for each other. Now we are so divided on different issues around the world instead of what goes on in our own country.

So funny ... Americans are now grown up and taught things that go on around the world in different countries ... Instead of history of persecusion that we have been in and out of since we were born as a country.

And by the way ... What good has fear ever done for anyone ... EVER !!!??

Originally posted by _Phoenix_

Originally posted by shadow_soldier1975
Fear, no...the only thing he does is prove he's a coward...how he can LEAVE the US and make comments like that. Why didn't he call a press confrence in time square in NY? Why didn't he call one in DC? hmmm...these guys are just like internet tough guys, they talk all this trash as long as NOONE can find them, or their NOT in immediate danger. I do not fear terrorism or guys like this, I fear fellow americans and people worldwide who do not wanna kill this man, or who think he should still be classified as AMERICAN!!!

If he was to do it in NY or DC that wouldnt make him brave, that would make him VERY stupid! LOL, Oh and he IS American, because the law states so. SO your just in denial.

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 04:38 AM
link   

OK, tell all US Muslims threats have been received within the US. As a result of the threats it's necessary to the many that restrictions and/or expulsion of Muslims is now warranted to protect the innocent.
Let them weed out their own bad seeds and report them or leave.
I realize I'm being seemingly extreme, but what other way can the perpetrators be identified?

Dallas

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 10:20 AM
link   
This is way above top ... The Muslims make it bad for all thier people. That is how it should be ... They make it bad for all of ours ... why not return the favor in FULL ...

Originally posted by Dallas

OK, tell all US Muslims threats have been received within the US. As a result of the threats it's necessary to the many that restrictions and/or expulsion of Muslims is now warranted to protect the innocent.
Let them weed out their own bad seeds and report them or leave.
I realize I'm being seemingly extreme, but what other way can the perpetrators be identified?

Dallas

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join