It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remote Viewing...Is It That Powerful?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Now, there is some controvery surrounding remote viewing. A few believe it is quite possible(some of whom have claimed to do it themselves). Others believe it is not anything, but suggestive thought.

I believe remote viewing can be done, but have never came across it personally.

What I would like to know, from those of you who claim you can do it...or from those of you who believe it can be done...is, how powerful is it.

Clairvoyance can be practiced and strenghtened it seems...can one do this with remote viewing. What I'm getting at exactly is, can one remote view outside of this Earth? Can one delve into space by doing this? The thought hit me...if it is an act of the mind...& not so much the body...what are the limits...if any? If this thing is real...is it impossible to take it further. The US Government has set up many projects/experiments about remote viewing. So far, from my research...they gave no definite answer as to whether it is real or not. If it is...if there are people who can do it...if the US military or federal forces...or government believes that it is real to some point, due to experiments and tests...Can they say whether or not one can remote view parts of our solar system or universe? Because if they can...it would take Astronomy...beyond the stars(no pun intended).

What are your views?

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I've not done it, however, in my opinion it can be done, even to the extent you're talking about. The main opposition is bias. Expectation. When practicing RV you're supposed to trust your results about 10%, and practice regularly. Most people have a bias or an expectation of what they're going to see/percieve. This bias is what keeps the Remote Viewer from being accurate. So, you keep practicing until you're no longer fighting yourself, and your bias is gone. Once this happens, your sessions will be far more accurate.

As far as what you can view, if you're highly skilled and no longer projecting your expectation upon your session, you should have no limit. You should be able to view any region in the universe, or any time. It's my opinion that time and space do not exist in a true sense. They merely exist as tools for our minds to help us percieve and put an order to things. Time and space really all exist at one time at a single point, the present. All is energy, given form by the mind. The mind puts an order to all of the percieved information and creates a world that we can understand. Could you imagine if you woke up tomorrow, and you were aware of everything that ever happened and ever will happen everywhere? You couldn't take it and would go insane. Your mind puts order to the chaos. But, again, since everything exists at once at one point, in theory, an extreemly high skilled remote viewer could percieve ANYTHING.

Now, the next difficult factor for remote viewing is percieving truth, as opposed to someone else's perception of it. I could image that would throw you off as well.

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Beautiful post^.

I agree with you actually. Time & space do exist...but, like you said...it's purpose is for order. I believe this. Man created Time, to organize, to remeber history...we did not create space...but space by itself is a physical energy.

The thought about remote viewing the universe always intrigued me. I haven't heard any stories of people actually remote viewing parts of the universe, but I strongly believe it is possible...& hope some people try to...or atleast plan on doing it. I cannot remote view(not sure if I want to learn just yet), but if I could...& could do it well enough...the universe is one place I'd like to see.

Like I said in my first post...the power of thought & mind can be limitless, unlike the physical. A remote viewer should be able to see 5 million light years away with not too much difficulty...unlike mans physical tools...most of which can't even pass the solar system. If the proper authorities have justification to believe that remote viewing is possible & does exist & can find someone who can actually do it on such a large, universal scale. I think space exploration can be evolved...from the search for alien life, to how it all started.

The only problem with this ofcourse, is proof of claims, & like you mentioned...how one percieves things.

[edit on 24-5-2007 by sdrawkcab]

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I am a spiritual medium who has Gifts similar to those who are successful at remote viewing. For example, I was provided accurate information in advance as to the outcome of the last two US presidential elections.

A while back someone in Yahoo! Answers decided to test me with a trick question about the fate of the body of American labor leader Jimmy Hoffa. The person who posted the question admitted to having edited the book of the man who actually killed Jimmy Hoffa (sic). My Guides in The Society Of Light nailed how Hoffa was killed and what they did to the body.

If you want to learn more about this incident, read our page on Spiritual Correspondence.

Remote viewing, despite the impressive psychological wording which surrounds it, is essentially a form of channeling Spirit in a clairvoyant capacity.

Traditionally, psychic abilities have been referred to as Gifts of the Spirit, not Gifts of the Brain. The trend to make remote viewing out to be solely a mind ability only leads to more distortion regarding the process.

Can one RV sites off-world?

Yes.

Can one RV alien spacecraft and its occupants?

Yes.

Can one RV secret, underground and underwater military and alien bases?

Yes.

Can one RV the past?

Yes.

Can one RV the future?

Yes.

However, the future is in a state of flux.

Some events are possible and some events are probable.

But the real issue is one of accuracy.

All Gifts of the Spirit come from spirits. No exception.

So one has to be very careful as to the source of the awareness, vision, etc., that is coming through.

The problem with most remote viewers is two-fold:

1. They think that they are the source of the ability.

2. They are not discriminating as to the source of the ability.

Discrimination leads to a higher degree of accuracy. Without discrmination, you will be led down the road of total nonsense. You will get remote viewings about a Galactic Federation of Planets and how the Zetan-Greys, who routinely abduct people here and use them as laboratory animals, slaves, for dissection, and for a long-term breeding program, are actually our "space brothers" who are here to further our evolution.

Discrimination is the key to successful remote viewing

Again, review the site I reference above.

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Very interesting, and going by 'esoterical/metaphysical' logic, I agree with what you have said on RV'ing all things.. even the 'possible' future. Now which 'reality' can you determine as the 'constant' reality... I am being serious here.
Peace and Harmony through LOVE.

edit: silly me, missed your bottom posting about discrimination.. sorry.. now with this 'discrimination' we can concure what the 'constant' reality is non? What 'discrimination' do you use to concure the correct reality?

thank you for allowing me to single you on this, no offense please. Only throwing questions that "I" see as logical or coherant to me... :shrug:

[edit on 24-5-2007 by constantine70]

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 12:36 PM
link   
^ Interesting. I do not not believe any ESP is of the brain...but rather the mind...or spirit. I believe the mind and spirit are the same thing.

Some people associate the mind with the brain...or that the mind comes from the brain. A thought is mind...which stems from brain. I do not believe this. To me, the mind is spirit...and nothing else.

I enjoyed reading the info on the site(I didn't read all of it just yet though), and I can say that I agree with what I've read so far, about the principles associated with spiritual gifts.

I have a clear ability to perform a certain act of claivoyance...it involves my hands & mind. I do not depend on me to do it...I know I have the ability to do it...but it is not entirely up to me. A spirit gives me this ability. Not God...as he is known in the Bible...but a spirit that protects me.

I do not want to stray from the topic too much, but I understand some of what you have stated & thank you for sharing your thoughts on the matter.

It's funny how I've always(well, not when I was a toddler, LOL) lived by the golden rule, & I truly believe it is probably, one of the most important things to follow(If only my ex knew this. LOL).

But thank you for the insight. What about the rest of you? What do you think of remote viewing the universe? The outcome of such acts? How accurate answers may be? & how powerful remote viewing can be?

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by constantine70
What 'discrimination' do you use to concure the correct reality?

Hi constantine70 et al,

Answer: Spiritual Correspondence and auric discrimination.

Spiritual Correspondence is aligning yourself with discarnate Saints, i.e., those in the Higher Realms of Spirit. These are not 100% accurate. No one is 100% accurate. But they do tend to be more truthful and more objective than those in the Mid and Lower Realms of Spirit. The Mid Realms is where the religious heavens/Group Entities are located and the Lower Realms is where common spirits (and other Group Entities) reside.

When one astral projects, one immediately ventures into the Lower Realms. This is why I counsel people to not pursue astral projection for information, as they are likely to be deceived, manipulated, etc.

The best way to align oneself with those in the Higher Realms is:

1. Strive to live by The Golden Rule.
2. Reject lust and competitive energies whenever they are implanted.
3. Cultivate purity (sexual energy with only love) and humility (non-competitiveness).
4. Serve others in some way.
5. Use Heart Chakra Radiance daily, as it is explained on that page.

Discarnate Saints will then - slowly at first - begin to work through you and around you in service to others, as you become a Beacon of Light for them.

The second facet of discrimination is auric discernment. Specifically, Dominant Aura Color (DAC) determination.

The scale of evolution, given from discarnate Saints years go, goes like this, starting from the lowest:

Brown
Red
Orange

Yellow
Violet

Sky Blue
White

Note that the above Dominant Aura Colors number seven and that traditionally there are seven astral planes of existence.

In the discarnate dimensions, as well as the physical spectrum of color, the closest color to white is not yellow or violet, but sky blue

Most humanoids have a DAC of orange, which is a level of development just below that of basic spirituality (yellow).

When one gets any energy of awareness from Spirit, be it clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience, etc., it is always accompanied by the Dominant Aura Color of the source. Discriminate the DAC and you know the source behind the vision, message, etc.

Whenever you tune into/receive an RV vision, an intuitive message, etc., close your eyes and use your Third Eye to see the DAC behind the energy. Or, if you are better as a perceiver than a seer, use your inner awareness to sense the DAC behind the energy.

This just takes practice.

When you see and/or sense anything other than sky blue or white energy behind a vision, message, etc., then you should reject it and try again.

An anecdote...

I've had Group Entities in the Mid Realms, with the characteristic Dominant Aura Color behind their telepathy, declare to me:

JESUS IS LORD.

Their yellow energy gave them away as a GE in the Mid Realms. GE's constantly push their agenda to further their god-icon. The more members they get into their collective on the Other Side, the more power behind their religion.

However, GE's are severely limited in scope of power. They cannot create with The Light a fully grown humanoid body, a house, an island, a planet, a solar system, or a galaxy.

In the discarnate dimensions, you can hide many things from those in the flesh. But your Dominant Aura Color is one thing that cannot be hidden because it is the main color of your soul energy.

[edit on 24-5-2007 by Paul_Richard]

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Hi sdrawkcab,

Originally posted by sdrawkcab
I enjoyed reading the info on the site(I didn't read all of it just yet though), and I can say that I agree with what I've read so far, about the principles associated with spiritual gifts.

The most important facet of the teaching is the HCR.

I have a clear ability to perform a certain act of claivoyance...it involves my hands & mind. I do not depend on me to do it...I know I have the ability to do it...but it is not entirely up to me. A spirit gives me this ability. Not God...as he is known in the Bible...but a spirit that protects me.

So one could state then that you have a Gift of Clairvoyance.

I do not want to stray from the topic too much, but I understand some of what you have stated & thank you for sharing your thoughts on the matter.

You are most welcome.

It's funny how I've always(well, not when I was a toddler, LOL) lived by the golden rule, & I truly believe it is probably, one of the most important things to follow(If only my ex knew this. LOL).

Absolutely. One cannot spiritually progress without striving to live by it.

But thank you for the insight.

Glad to be of help.

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Thank you for your answer! It has enlightened me on 'discrimination'. I also understand the 'yellow/violet' mid realm existance. There is only one thing that I would like ask: Is it possible to 'steal' higher light and suround your self with this for 'tricking' purposes? I have known about 'supernatural, paranormal, and 'magic' since i was young. My mother was/is a witch that spending time in Arizona/newmexico was taught many things. I am very good at reading tarrot cards, but I have no desire to do these things anymore (only read tarrot cards for myself on questions about my future). I have given into unconditional love that my wife 'soulmate' has been able to help me to really embrace in the past 6 years. Could you equate the 'light' level to 'vibration'? I understand as the higher the elevated DAC the higher the 'vibration'... I guess I am more of the 'feeling' type then the visual (as you had mentioned above). I guess that I feel the vibration moreso then see the DAC. I do understand the parallelism of 'physical light/vibration' here on earth as it is on the otherside... I must chuckle a little about the "fundie" group of yellow vibrant spirits in groups... I think I know one who was once in this group... both in past life and on the otherside.. this person has since given way to 'fundi-isms' and his signature state "I was a fundie once, but that was a past life"..... My step daughter ran by a site that said that my past life was a teacher/sholar back in the 500 AD era.... which would explain some of the things I just have understood since childhood. Ok, I am rambling on here.. but would like to know about the question above, for I have come across this by many who have claimed 'higher spiritual knowledge'...
Peace and Harmony through LOVE!
Douglas

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Hi Douglas,

It's OK to ramble a little on related metaphysical issues in a metaphysical thread.

Thank you for your answer!

You're most welcome.

It has enlightened me on 'discrimination'. I also understand the 'yellow/violet' mid realm existance. There is only one thing that I would like ask: Is it possible to 'steal' higher light and suround your self with this for 'tricking' purposes?

One cannot really steal higher light. But those in the Mid and Lower Realms can make one in the flesh appear temporarily to have a "higher light." There are also unstable discarnate Saints that should be mentioned; these are referred to as Vernians and they usually do not stay with a DAC of white or sky blue for very long.

The soul of Diana Spencer, aka Princess Diana, was a Vernian for a time. Her instability was caused in part from the overabundance of adulation she received after her murder from MI6 agents. Then she retrogressed out of the Higher Realms and eventually joined an angel collective or city of light in the Mid Realms, which is where, I am told, she presently resides.

On the other hand, the soul of Mother Teresa has fared much better in stabilizing her growth in the Higher Realms of Spirit. So from the perspective of my Guides, she is very much a discarnate Saint. On a related issue, there is a point I wish to make that will probably not make it to Wikipedia's entry on her for a while. One derived from my Spiritual Correspondence:

Mother Teresa had a Dominant Aura Color of only orange when she incarnated in the life with which she became world renown as an angel of mercy - in serving the sick and poor in India. Before entering her body she was disgusted by her lack of spirituality and was determined to live a long life of selflessness that is devoted to God/The Light. It is very unusual for a soul to progress from having a DAC of orange to having one that is stable as sky blue before death. Mother Teresa is an exception to that rule.

Getting back on track with the question...

Usually what happens is that one or more Group Entities (collectives of discarnates who combine their energy for the advantage of power) are involved with deceiving one or more people in the flesh.

Group Entities can channel energies into and around someone in furthering a deception about that individual. Like making him or her appear to be more spiritually evolved than is the case.

Like Sai Baba for example. He is only a subangel prophet, he has a DAC of brown, but to a greater extent decades ago and to a lesser extent now he is made out to be God incarnate or an Avatar by a large Group Entity - because of his Gifts of the Spirit. Those Gifts have lessened through the years because he, and the spirits he channeled, misused those energies and abused innocents. Many former devotees have gone public to testify that Sai Baba is a sexual predator of young men and boys at his ashram in India.

References:

Allegations Concerning Sai Baba

Former Devotees Of Sai Baba Speak Out Against His Pedophile Activities

Sai Baba Is A False God

I have known about 'supernatural, paranormal, and 'magic' since i was young. My mother was/is a witch that spending time in Arizona/newmexico was taught many things. I am very good at reading tarrot cards, but I have no desire to do these things anymore (only read tarrot cards for myself on questions about my future). I have given into unconditional love that my wife 'soulmate' has been able to help me to really embrace in the past 6 years. Could you equate the 'light' level to 'vibration'?

When one is in the Spirit or discarnate state, yes, one can directly equate the Dominant Aura Color to the level of vibration in The Light. Keep in mind that someone on the Other Side with a DAC of yellow cannot manifest telekinesis or the creation of matter on an individual basis. It is only when many "yellows" combine into a large Group Entity do they collectively have that ability and only to a small degree.

So if you were to take someone with a DAC of white in the Spirit and match that level of energy next to someone with a DAC of yellow, the former would be much more astrally powerful - even without the ability to manifest telekinesis or the creation of matter.

Until the first wave of new Masters Ascend and helps the pre-Ascended with healings, Gifts, etc., the whole situation is bananas for those in the flesh in regard to the Dominant Aura Color equating to a level of vibration. Two reasons:

1. There are no Ascended Masters at present. A God Realized Aristocracy is in its formative and pre-Ascended stages; and,

2. One cannot change the laws of physics and metaphysics. When a soul incarnates it is cut off from The Light Of The God Force (channeling notwithstanding) until it leaves matter and once more returns to the Primary Reality (unites with The Light directly). That is one of the prices to pay for having the unique opportunity to evolve quickly in a body from striving to be a Selfless Light in a world of darkness.

Hence, you could have someone in the flesh with a DAC of Intense White, Intense Sky Blue, or Intense Violet, who has less energy given to him or her (i.e., less Gifts of the Spirit) than someone with a DAC of yellow.

Angels and subangels vehemently oppose the emergence of true gods and Gods of light that will expose them as false gods and who will overpower them in The Light...if only indirectly. Which is why it is so hard for a pre-Ascended Master to get a Gift of Astral Projection without being pushed back into the flesh (while still in the Lower Realms) before Ascension to the Godhead can occur. This conflict has been ongoing for decades. Eventually the angels will lose to the new gods and Gods.

Discarnate Saints excel in granting a Gift of Discernment and also a Gift of Emotional Healing. I know this because I have been given both.

Cosmic justice balances out in energy completely when the highly evolved soul leaves the flesh and Ascends to his or her respective Primary Godhead Sun in the Monad Realms of Light above the Higher Realms (where discarnate Saints reside).

I understand as the higher the elevated DAC the higher the 'vibration'... I guess I am more of the 'feeling' type then the visual (as you had mentioned above). I guess that I feel the vibration moreso then see the DAC.

This indicates that you are more of a perceiver than a seer. In your case, what I suggest you cultivate, in addition to seeing or sensing the DAC of the energies channeled, is the degree of spiritual purity.

Subangels are very lusty and highly competitive/egotistical. Their presences feel that way. Angels in the Mid Realms or souls of basic spirituality, feel slightly lusty and slightly egotistical. Discarnate Saints have a purer spiritual presence than angel collectives, despite the fact that the latter have more physical healing energy at their disposal due to their much greater number of members in the respective discarnate collective. Discarnate Saints are relatively few in number and are often overshadowed by the energies of Group Entities; but in any instance this is not permanent as discarnate collectives constantly form and then retrogress into red (whereby they can only combine into a GE for minutes at a time) and at times even down to brown (whereby they cannot combine into a GE at all).

To have a Dominant Aura Color of brown in the discarnate dimensions is to be in the most hellish of circumstances.

So the discernment of spirits can also be done by carefully analyzing the degree of spiritual purity behind any particular channeled message. But in order for this to be successful, one has to develop a high level of purity oneself (the best way is through HCR), and also one has to have experience in knowing what angel and subangelic energies feel like next to that of discarnate Saints.

This all just takes practice.

I do understand the parallelism of 'physical light/vibration' here on earth as it is on the otherside... I must chuckle a little about the "fundie" group of yellow vibrant spirits in groups... I think I know one who was once in this group... both in past life and on the otherside.. this person has since given way to 'fundi-isms' and his signature state "I was a fundie once, but that was a past life"..... My step daughter ran by a site that said that my past life was a teacher/sholar back in the 500 AD era.... which would explain some of the things I just have understood since childhood. Ok, I am rambling on here.. but would like to know about the question above, for I have come across this by many who have claimed 'higher spiritual knowledge'...
Peace and Harmony through LOVE!
Douglas

Peace & Harmony & Becoming A Beacon Of Light

...All Through Heart Chakra Radiance.

[edit on 24-5-2007 by Paul_Richard]

new topics

top topics

join