It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth About Chemtrails?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2007 @ 03:06 AM
link   
The 'chemtrails' conspiracy seems to have been cropping up alot lately, so I figured it was worth looking into and thinking about, and I have come up with some conclusions of my own that I thought might be relevant.

Firstly, I asked myself how the government could get away with such a thing? To get away with it, they would have to spray a vast majority of the population (let's keep focus on the U.S. for now), and spray them evenly, with these chemicals. Unless most of the U.S. population was experiencing the subtle side effects of these chemicals, there would be a large chance of someone somewhere putting 2 and 2 together and realizing that one large part of the population experiences certain symptoms, while another does not, which would eventually raise further questions until the symptoms are linked to their source, thus blowing the conspiracy wide open and creating an angry mob of a couple hundred million for the government to deal with.

I have to assume that this is not what the government would want to come of the situation.

So, let's say for giggles that the government does indeed manage to infect a vast majority of the U.S. population with whatever it is that they are spraying... To do this, they would need to cover a large chunk of the 3,537,441 square miles that is the United States, as at least (rough guess) 2,000,000 square miles have one or more inhabitants living within. That's ALOT of area that would need to be covered on a regular basis. It defies reason to suggest that there are enough planes in the U.S., perhaps even the entire world, to cover 2 million square miles even once a year. Consider now that not every smoky line in the sky is a chemtrail, and it makes it seem even more incredible.

Lastly, assuming that they do somehow manage to contaminate that many people with this aero-chemical, how would they manage to spray that much of it without using every aircraft available? Photos of aircraft allegedly spraying this chemical rarely depict top-secret, military aircraft doing the spraying... It is almost always a commercial or freight aircraft. Which raises another question: How could the pilots of these aircraft do such a thing without telling SOMEONE about it? They couldn't, quite simply. Let's face it, people can't keep big secrets like that, and alot of people in on the secret, means alot of oppourtunities for disclosure. So, I have to assume that the pilots of these aircraft do not know that they are spraying this chemical. So the 'sprayers' must be turned on and off by remote, or are always on. Ok, but someone has to refill them eventually, and alot of planes means alot of 'sprayer' refilling, which means alot of chances that someone gets caught doing it, ending in disclosure. Aircraft pilots and mechanics are required by law to CONSTANTLY check for anomalies and/or foreign objects on or within their aircraft, including the engines and wings. How could they miss something like canisters of 'spray', or the 'sprayers' themselves?

So, having worked through that, I have to conclude that the 'chemtrails' theory is a little bit of speculation and a lot of paranoia. If any of you have any opinions/comments about my logic, please post them. It's very possible that I overlooked something, and I'm certainly open-minded enough to accept some decisive reasoning/evidence that I may have missed.

I'm here to defy ignorance after all.

posted on May, 20 2007 @ 02:26 PM
link   
No one has an opinion about this? Or maybe some relevant information to add?

posted on May, 20 2007 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Covering the US isn't a problem. I'm with you on the thinking that chemtrails don't exist, but there are so many planes flying over the US, that there's a much simpler explanation for the "They were flying a grid" argument. They were flying a grid because they HAD to, because there are 35,000+ flights a day over the United States.

This is a 2006 radar capture of the United States. This is a typical day of air travel.

The standard "sprayer" planes cited by the chemtrail people are usually the E-6B, because everyone says how menacing the Trailing Wire Antenna on the tail, or how suspicious the HF radio antennas on the wings look. The other one is the NKC-135 that they use at Edwards to test icing on planes. They put a nozzle on the boom, and spray water out of it to create ice on other planes.

posted on May, 20 2007 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Good input. I can see why those planes might look menacing. But I still find it hard to believe that every large plane crossing the U.S. daily, though a huge number, could cover every or even most of the inhabited square miles in the U.S.

Those more rural areas not around any major airports would be very hard to spray.

posted on May, 20 2007 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I don't have a problem with them covering the US with planes, I have a problem with the fact that anything dropped at any sort of altitude is going to go VERY far in the wind, and it's going to be very difficult to hit a specific target area.

posted on May, 20 2007 @ 05:54 PM
link   
I gotta hand it to you "chemtrial debunkers" Just like good republicans you'll deny deny deny.

It would not take every airplane in the world to do this. The wind will do most of the work. also they have other cloaked flying vehicles that leave these trails.
As far as the pilots and crews, well, im sure theyve seen what happens to people that cant keep their mouth shut, and im sure they love thier families.
As Far as the theory you debunkers have that its ice melting to create the contrails,(dont get me wrong, i know a contrail exists) well i have pics of the entire sky covered with the so called contrails, and i gotta tell ya, if there is that much ice on the planes coming down from up high, then these planes should be crashing right and left.

Its pretty obvious to me that there isnt a single person on this site that actually does research, in the field, about anything they want to debunk. they sit there and send links to wikipedia and radar and google and youtube. which is all run by the commy traitors giving false and misleading information.

My opinion is that the trails are multi purpose. they are releasing some things chemical, somethings like hollow nanotubes filled with all kinds of things, as well and most importantly they are cover for the other black ops flying machines that they have.
I just finished watching a video that i shot yesterday afternoon in lakewood california of a chentrail cloud and within the cloud are airships that are releasing black orbs and boy can they fly.

Im sick of people like Zaphod coming into the chemtrail conversation, when he can offer no physical proof or evidence that he himself has obtained. Radar pic is BS.

heres where i post my evidence, check back on it every couple of days. I can go out right now and videotape the orbs and other ships.

Id get it up there faster but my video editing skills are kind of lacking.

www.esnips.com...

www.ntcresearch.org...
read this research paper and what they want to acheive and also note the fact they have "2 new strains of e-coli they "will be testing in the hollow fibers. funny how ecoli is popping up alot since 2000 when this paper was written
Sample from the document
The tools of genetic engineering enable people to design and create cell based machines to
perform useful tasks for mankind. The number and effectiveness of these living devices is rapidly
expanding. Recent examples include bacteria that are engineered to remediate chemical and oil
spills, bacterial bioreactors for the generation of drugs and chemicals, and engineered plants that
resists pests and disease. The number and type of these cell based machines that will be
developed in the future is unknown. Only the most basic and obvious cell based devices have yet
to be realized; but it is becoming increasingly clear that these genetically engineered machines
represent a new paradigm in micro-fabrication. Bacterial and mammalian cells are incredibly
efficient and compact machines that can now be designed and modified to perform the functions of
our choice. We are just beginning to take advantage of these biological microdevices

also, you mention how can they get away with it. ask yourself how many illnesses have been popping up over the past several years, especially the respritory illnesses, that are "unkown causes" dont you watch the propaganda media. Cant you see all the fake stories that convieniently explain some illnesses. your also basing your theories on what knowledge "we" have of the world, these scumbags are about 50 years ahead of us so maybe consider that when your trying to figure things out.

lastly, Get yourself a video camera and do some research, youll learn so much more than youll find on the disinfonet.

posted on May, 20 2007 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Yah, you're right. God forbid people that know planes, and know the industry bother to post to chemtrail threads. I forgot that things around here now are all about shutting up and agreeing and being right. Screw debate! Yah, and a picture of the FAA radar from the FAA? Total BS! They'd NEVER have that many planes over the US at any time! Have fun talking to yourself from now. You got your wish, I'm done with this crap.

posted on May, 20 2007 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Good ridinace. Yeah I spoke with the FAA here in long beach california, and yes, he gave me attitude and lied about the existence of trails, just like yourself. why do you get sooooooo upset that the majority of people can actually look at the sky and see whats up? It's ok to admit its happening. Oh and Yeah Ive been a pilot since i was 22 and i know a thing or two about planes and how they work. see how easy it was to type that. now try to discuss it with me.

Dont go, you didnt debunk a thing I wrote. cmon give it an old college try.

posted on May, 20 2007 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
Yah, you're right. God forbid people that know planes, and know the industry bother to post to chemtrail threads.

Well pls don't speak for all of us who know planes, as you always seem to do.

I believe there is something going on with chemtrails cause I've witnessed it.

Why would they have to cover the whole country? Or worry about hitting a target? If it's weather experimentation, which I think it is, then just getting the chemtrails in the sky is all they need to do.

I think the problem comes from the term 'chem'trail, so everyone assumes it's chemicals being sprayed to do some harm to people. It's probably nothing more than a 'cloud seeding' type thing. Probably trying to see if they can effect the weather by blocking the sun. The military already said it will own the weather. Why would they say that if they were not actively working towards that goal? It's a totally reasonable theory.

Weather Modification Research & Technology Act Of 2005

posted on May, 20 2007 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Cygnus, if you can't discuss this with some form of respect to everyone involved, wether their opinion matches yours or not, find another thread to post in. I'm serious. Discuss this with some dignity please.

I work on and around large commercial aircraft, including 727, 747, 757, 767, Airbus A300, DC-8 and DC-10 every day of the week. I can walk right up to a disassembled engine on any one of these aircraft. I have access to pretty much every part of the planes listed except the cockpit. Please tell me where I might find the apparatus that you claim is relesing these chemicals/'nanotubes' and I will find it if it exists.

How do you distinguish between a 'chemtrail' a contrail and a cloud? Your pictures look like clouds to me... If it was as obvious as you claim, there would be a revolution.

Also... Cloaked flying vehicles? Airships releasing black orbs? Google, YouTube, and Wikipedia are run by 'commy traitors'? Astounding revelations... Perhaps you have some basis for this opinion? If so, please post a link.

On another note, I find it VERY hard to believe that out of the thousands and thousands of pilots that must be in on this nefarious plot, not ONE has had the guts to talk. Not one pilot, mechanic, or groundworker... Even under the assumption that they are all frightened out of their minds by the government or NWO or whatever, out of all of these people at least one would have to be nuts/suicidal enough to start shouting.

Lastly, you seem to have missed a couple parts of my argument. How could doctors and physicians across the U.S. not have linked symptoms to these chemtrails by now? Blood tests are extremely common these days. If there was something abnormal within that blood, it is unreasonable to say that it would not get noticed. Once sufferers from many different diseases are linked by this abnormality, it is only a matter of time until the source is traced and found in the air we breathe. I'm sure there would be some kind of revolt after that discovery.

posted on May, 20 2007 @ 09:26 PM
link   
ANOK, thank you for posting constructively.

I have to ask... What did you witness that makes you believe this so wholeheartedly?

Weather experimentation is another theory. But then again, why would they need commercial aircraft to do this? And how would they get away with it? Please see my initial post. The arguements I make there still apply even if it is a weather experimentation project.

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerOfAUTMN
I have to ask... What did you witness that makes you believe this so wholeheartedly?

Weather experimentation is another theory. But then again, why would they need commercial aircraft to do this? And how would they get away with it? Please see my initial post. The arguements I make there still apply even if it is a weather experimentation project.

Who says they're using commercial planes? Looked all white to me, possibly
KC-135 tankers.

How would they get away with what? Planes take off on 'secret' missions all the time. I was in the Navy, an aviation squadron, we never new what mission the planes were going on (only if it was obviouse like in the Gulf War). The military are experts at keeping secrets, they have to be.

OK this was about 5 years ago. In the middle of summer, I watched two planes working together for 2 hours. One flying east west, the other north south. They constructed a cross-cross pattern of 'trails'. These trails did not disappear after a couple of minutes or even hours. They spread out forming a cloud cover that did not dissipate as you would normally expect.

Yes I know contrails can last longer under some condition, but they are rare and they still don't act like these did. It was pretty obviouse they were laying down these trails to make a covering of well 'clouds'. And that could be all they are is water with something added to make them last longer to create a covering to block the sun.

I'm just guessing and really I don't care about the chemtrail thing to be honest, just that I saw what I saw and I'll always defend the chemtrail stuff, at least to a point.

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Could it be that these tankers were performing training manuvers? And what altitude were these aircraft at, if you could venture a guess?

Also, I would like to add that if it was only military tanker aircraft, or even all military aircraft in general, there is no way that they could cover the amount of square miles that would need to get covered.

Thanks for the post ANOK. Maybe these aircraft were cloudseeding? It seems like that may be the case, at least in your encounter.

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 02:54 AM
link   
I am discussing the topic. Ive had run ins with Zaphod before. I could care less if somebody agrees with me or not. My point to the post was to inform and indulge your question. I never said anything about sprayers, kinda funny you bring it up. this country is based on lies and secrets and "national security". By the way, I posted on youtube, back in feburary my disgust with the commy traitors that are running this country i love so dearly and within 2 weeks i had Blackwater USA watching me, and they still are, so folks know to keep their mouth shut.

Let me ask you, Have you taken video of the trails and clouds, uploaded them to your pc, gotten a decent editing program, and gone through the video frame by frame, enhanced the color spectrum and made a proper analysis? Im not trying to be rude to you or anybody, but i know nobody does this. This is what i do. I dont watch a video once or twice at full speed and then sit here after a few minutes on ats and debunk with a passion like a zaphod does. also i have evidence of quite a few things, dirty little secrets if you will, yet i havent posted it yet. Ive seen these little round ships spitting out the black orbs from the "chemtrail" clouds, sometimes its simultaneous, where 2 or 3 come out at once from different areas of the cloud.

b4 i get off topic and get scolded for it, i'll stop here.

my apologies if i somehow offended you. never my intention.
Peace

by the way, for the record, im not a pilot, i was pointing out how easy it is to say something online, when a person doesnt have to offer proof to back it up.

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 04:10 AM
link   
I'm not offended at all. You offered your opinion, which is what I was looking for in the first place. I appreciate it.

However, I have to wonder if you read my previous post beyond the first few lines... I can't speculate on your experiences with said 'commy traitors' because I have seen no evidence to back such a claim, and honestly, it's not the topic I'm interested in here.

To answer your question, no, I haven't taken video of suspicios clouds or 'trails' because, frankly, I don't see any. And I do look skyward quite often, day and night.

Please go back and read my second post, then offer up some arguments, particularly concerning the last two paragraphs, as these are the basis of my point in this thread.

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 05:39 AM
link   
The real problem for the believers' is that they need to debunk the meteorological explanation - and have so far failed to do so.

The fact remains that 'chemtrails' look and behave exactly like normal contrails and only appear when atmospheric conditions are ripe for the formation of persistent contrails.

And why would atmospheric scientists be looking into the climatic implications of these persistent contrails if they're really chemtrails? Why would the military be looking into ways of reducing them? Doesn't make sense for the military to investigate ways of preventing the formation of something they deliberately create, does it?

And why do they spray the oceans at the same time as the land?

Lots of questions. Where are the answers?

btw took these pictures on Saturday evening - clear indications of variable humidity at the altitude in which the aircraft were flying
Either that or Virgin Airways were turning their chemtrail sprayers on and off for some reason

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 05:39 AM
link   
The real problem for the believers' is that they need to debunk the meteorological explanation - and have so far failed to do so.

The fact remains that 'chemtrails' look and behave exactly like normal contrails and only appear when atmospheric conditions are ripe for the formation of persistent contrails.

And why would atmospheric scientists be looking into the climatic implications of these persistent contrails if they're really chemtrails? Why would the military be looking into ways of reducing them? Doesn't make sense for the military to investigate ways of preventing the formation of something they deliberately create, does it?

Lots of questions. Where are the answers?

btw took these pictures on Saturday evening - clear indications of variable humidity at the altitude in which the aircraft were flying
Either that or Virgin Airways were turning their chemtrail sprayers on and off for some reason

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Essan

Extremely good point Essan. Spraying unoccupied ocean makes no sense at all. Perhaps a chemtrail believer can clarify that point for us?

Thank you for your post.

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Again imo they are not 'spraying' the ocean or the ground, the spraying has nothing to do with the ground.

So why would it matter of they sprayed over ocean or land? If they are experimenting trying to make clouds, or something, I would say they would try over water as well as land, no?

What I saw was over a major city, and I've never seen military training that requires planes to do what I saw. I can't guess the altitude but it was too high for local airport traffic.

Essan how can we debunk the 'meteorological explanation'?
Chemtrails do not act like normal contrails. Normal contrails do not last for hours and form a mass cloud cover. Show me contrails doing this, no one has yet. And no the pic of the WWII bombers at 20,000 ft does not prove contrails last for hours, and spread out into a cloud covering. You would have to show me a video, not a still picture, same for the chemtrails you can't really tell from a still pic. It's a combination of seeing these planes and the way they were acting, and the trails they are making, that makes me believe something is going on.

If it's weather experimentation, I can see why the military would want to keep it secret.

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by cygnusx1966

www.ntcresearch.org...
read this research paper and what they want to acheive and also note the fact they have "2 new strains of e-coli they "will be testing in the hollow fibers. funny how ecoli is popping up alot since 2000 when this paper was written

Well, it just so happens that a girl I was dating in 1999 did her Masters Thesis on creating antibacterial resistant strains of e-coli. I helped in the the research and development. I think it was something like 15 new strains that was created and easily duplicated in peer review experiments as nothing that could not be duplicated indepenantly was counted.

It was some interesting science for her. I just read her notes threw out a few ideas here and there and read data for errors and asked thought provoking questions that more than once had us going to the lab late at night.

The only thing that killed the stuff was undiluted bleach and phase 3 antibiotics. So I was constantly warned/nagged about being careful in the lab as having a course of Phase 3 was not good, the subject sometimes dies from the antibiotics.

So yeah, it is possible that some of her bugs are out and about. Or at least the ones that were peer reviewed. All of hers were killed by bleach then autoclaved. Yeah, sometimes I got to be the bleacher.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join