It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America's death toll on the world: 27,000,000++

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on May, 12 2007 @ 08:00 PM
link   
U.S. government attributable genocides & mass killings

Native Americans: approx 10 million
Population history of American indigenous peoples

Philippines: approx 1 million
en.wikipedia.org...

Vietnam: 3+ million
en.wikipedia.org...
US Bombs Laos: 350,000+
foi.missouri.edu...
US role in Cambodia: 600,000 dead and 1,000,000+ wounded
en.wikipedia.org...
Cambodia under Pol Pot: 2 million massacred
en.wikipedia.org...

Indonesia: 500,000+
educationforum.ipbhost.com...
en.wikipedia.org...
US backed Indonesia against defenseless East Timor: over 600,000, 1/3 of the population
www.gwu.edu...
US coerced Indonesia to annex West Papau in 1969:
www.gwu.edu...
The Indoensian genocides continue to this day:
news.bbc.co.uk...

CIA essentially puts Saddam hussein into power
www.google.com...
US arms Hussein
en.wikipedia.org...
Hussein goes to war with Iran in 1980: 875,000+ dead
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...
Hussein slaughters Iraqi Kurd's / other Iraqi's: 182,000 - 400,000
www.gwu.edu...
www.answers.com...
US gives Iraq green light to invade Kuwait:
en.wikipedia.org...
US attacks iraq: 80,000
en.wikipedia.org...
Iraqi's dead from US sanctions: 500,000 children dead
www.globalissues.org...
Iraqi's dead from US-Iraq War / occupation: over 600,000
www.cnn.com...

Nicaragua: 50,000
El Salvador: 50,000-75,000
Guatemala: 200,000
www.serendipity.li...
www2.truman.edu...
www.gwu.edu...
www.gwu.edu...
www.gwu.edu...
Argentina's Dirty War: 30,000
www.gwu.edu...
Operation CONDOR (Brazil, Chile, Argentina, Bolivia, Paraguay & Uruaguay): 80,000+ Dead/Disappeared
en.wikipedia.org...

US trained assaulting forces in the 2nd Congo War: 3,800,000
www.worldpolicy.org...

CIA baited USSR in Afghanistan: 1,500,000+
en.wikipedia.org...

More numbers:
www.hawaii.edu...

TOTAL:
Doesn't count indiscriminate killings related to the 'Empire Wars": in any of the World Wars, Korea and so on.

End American Imperialism to end the killings.

[edit on 13-5-2007 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss]

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Anothr horrible post by yet another Anti-American!]

`````````````````````````````
Please read ABOUT ATS: Warnings for one-line or short responses

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 13/5/07 by masqua]

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I have to agree with KonigKaos, if it is that bad for you here how about you find yourself another freakin country to live in. I have to say 27,000,000 wow thats a freakin incredible number you came to especially using wikipedia as a source, im not sure if you know anyone can go on wikipedia and edit the information. With all those people that we have killed I must have not read the part in history of all the people we have helped saved, ie I dont know most of the world during WW II and grenada to name a few, you should get your facts straight before you open your big mouth. LOSER

+8 more 
posted on May, 12 2007 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by KonigKaos
Anothr horrible post by yet another Anti-American!]

Ah, another person commiting the fallacy of considering the US Imperial Establishment as if it were America itself or the American People 'themself'.

We're trained to think that way, our entire lives, so that we cannot accept basic truth when we see it. Virtually all of those people dies because of our greedy fascist imperialist masters, and they convinced countless millions of Americans to justify or ignore the mass murder of tens of millions of human beings... constantly.

[edit on 12-5-2007 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss]

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by speakyourmind911
if it is that bad for you here how about you find yourself another freakin country to live in.

Because this is my country, and these killings are being done in my name. If I really wanted to leave, it's too bad we're hated most of the world over, mainly for all of the above and the endless list I didn't get to. The real kicker is the fact that we all pay for those killings thru income tax and inflation tax. O, and if we don't stop Americna Imperialism there will be countless thousands of more of my countrymen sent off to die for imperialist ambitions.

I have to say 27,000,000 wow thats a freakin incredible number

That's the low ball half arse number.

you came to especially using wikipedia as a source,

So are there some numbers or sources you disagree with? Most of the wiki exclusive links are basic history type wars. The should all have sufficient accuracy and numbers, but also with tons of other elaboration. I linked in more specific sources for the more controversial numbers. Challenge some specifics please.

With all those people that we have killed I must have not read the part in history of all the people we have helped saved,

Now we're talking. The thing here is that they usually only tell us about the good things, and the ones they cant keep secret or quiet they justify with lies and so on that we as a people gobble up as truths.

ie I dont know most of the world during WW II

This isn't about the World Wars. If it were i'd fill you in on the truth about Pearl Harbor, FDR, and the millions the US killed thru indicriminant killings and nuclear bombs that weren't necessary despite what the History Channel told you.

This is about absurd US actions that have lead or lead to millions dying. How dare I state some facts. I must hat emy country because I'm able to look at the truth and actually see it.

to name a few,

There are a few good ones out there. Not too many however in comparison.

you should get your facts straight before you open your big mouth. LOSER

So which facts are incorrect?

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Yeah, but it's better than Communism in the 20th Century-93 million.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 09:54 PM
link   
You, sir, are a disinfo propagandist. The vast majority of deaths of Native Americans from plague were accidental tragedies.

Bad form, bad form.

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 09:56 PM
link   
More like 27,000,000 terrorists ... Go USA!

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by laiguana

TROLL

`````````````````````````````
please read ABOUT ATS: Warnings for one-line or short responses

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 13/5/07 by masqua]

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Ignoranceisbliss: Thank you for posting this, it shoud give a wakeup call to those who do not shove corks in their ears and scream: "llalalalalalalala" as loud as they can.
You know what I have to say about people who try and compare the USA to other nations who have commited crimes and say "Not as bad as...X." I say they are bafoons, why? Here is why:
So long as you look at the bottom of the bucket, and try to avoid the bottom but continue to commit crimes: Your already there and beyond. You are NOT helping things, you are mearly trying to duck what you have done and supported. You should NEVER EVEN TRY to compare yourself to the bottom, but people do, that is the problem.

I would like to have every single picture of the 27 million+ killed and posted on here for people to look at, so they can see the bodies. However, that is impossible since no one could take pictures of such things.
As for the Native Americans: I would L-O-V-E to see you say that to their faces, you would be lucky to get off the reservation alive. Giving smallpox infected blankets and having Custer attack villages is about as non-accidental as you can get. Also wiping out the buffalo heards to wipe out the plains indians because they WERE their #1 food source.

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by uberarcanist
The vast majority of deaths of Native Americans from plague were accidental tragedies.

So were they not the result of US expansion (imperialism)?

Do we need to get into how there are known cases of "US" giving them small pox infected blankets?

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by uberarcanist
The vast majority of deaths of Native Americans from plague were accidental tragedies.

So were they not the result of US expansion (imperialism)?

Do we need to get into how there are known cases of "US" giving them small pox infected blankets?

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoranceIsntBlisss
en.wikipedia.org...

How are we responsible for this?

Posting again so its not a one line post.

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by laiguana

Your posts make me laugh.

I can't tell if its satire or your really just insane, never the less I like you.

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Ignorance...hmm..well the screen name fits you. Your just another anti-american hypocrite. Another liberal hypocrite. Another hypocrite period!!

Ignorance is upset that the USA has killed so many people....yet he sits in his home enjoying his FREEDOM given to him by the USA!

Ignorance says we killed the Indians by US growth (expansion)...yet he was born and helped the US expand by one, which means someone somewhere has to now pay for that according to his theory!

Ignorance says he can't go anywhere else because he is american and we ruined his chance to leave and rebuild elsewhere...sounds like an excuse to me considering MANY countries will invite you in with open arms..start packin!

Ignorance thinks we just go and kill people for fun and money and it serves no real purpose, because he thinks the rights he enjoys just "showed" up one day....yes he fails to mention during the act of killing these people we freed many others, don't wanna believe that Ig...go talk to the jews, the french, and germans!

Finally...Ignorance is just like all other anti-american activists...HYPOCRITE! The rights he uses to spew his crap are the same rights EARNED by a very few..not earned by Ignorance. Ignorance is like greenpeace, complain about the use and abuse of oil by people, yet they drive cars and use boats!! The idiots who protest the lumber trade by burning new housing developments to "save the forest", go home to their own houses at night MADE OF WOOD! And then your animal rights activists who say we are mean and abuse animals for food, yet A LOT go home and have a burger and beer!

Does the US kill some people they shouldnt? Do we kill people to rid the world of scumbags? Do we make sure the bullies and terrorists stop picking on the little guys? WE SURE AS HELL DO!!!!

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kacen

Originally posted by IgnoranceIsntBlisss
en.wikipedia.org...

How are we responsible for this?

Well, how would that have happened if the US dind't pursue France's imperial colony?

The US didn't kill them directly, like many on my examples, but "we" started that mess. "We" were responsible for the political turmoil, coups, initial bombings, and so on in all of those countires.

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 11:36 PM
link   
The USA is responsible for evering that is and has ever been wrong with the world. I think everyone at ATS already knows this to be the truth. I am pretty sure the USA killed the dinosaurs as well.

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 11:38 PM
link   
How can you say the deaths in the Iran-Iraq war were the responsibility of the US. Just because the US had a hand in weaponizing Iraq does not mean America is directly responsible for all the deaths in that particular war.

Thats like saying Russia produced millions of ak47s so therefore they are responsible for the deaths of everyone who ever died from an ak47. You cant draw loose connections just to pad your poorly gathered statistics. Nice try, but America's atrocities shouldn't be measured in this way.

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 11:40 PM
link   
shadow_soldier1975:

So do you have an actual argument or refutation about anything i posted, or are you just going to sidestep the fact that those people died because of people like you blindly supporting what the imperialist establishment -drives US like cattle- into doing?

I figued I'd give you the chance to attempt to destroy my first post before I destroy your Red Herring arguments and false sense of nationalism / misinterpretation of everything you said relating to "rights". I'm trying to play nice.

Just because I can accept the truth doenst make me a liberal. When you can understand that you'll be closer towards being able to understand the truth and to think rationally in regards to anything to do with politics.

[edit on 12-5-2007 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss]

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 11:41 PM
link   
You forgot to add the 43,000,000 abortions since 1973 in the U.S.

When you think about it, it IS truly a large number, especially in comparison to the data you posted.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join