It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Disclosure Happening NOW?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reform America
As much as I would love to see aliens co-existing with us, it brings up the complicated problem, what will the public do once they find this out? We have enough problems on Earth as it is.

[edit on 27-4-2007 by Reform America]

My friend and I were talking about this and came to the conclusion that no one would do much of anything. What exactly do you think is going to happen if George Bush gets on TV and says we are making contact with aliens? Is everyone instantly going to freak out and start running around in the streets with guns? Probably not. Most people will stop for a few minutes, because the story is obviously interesting, but as long as there is no direct attack or threat then most people will just goto bed and get up for work the next morning like they did the day before...

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 08:32 PM
link   
I agree on that I don't feel disclosure will happen anytime soon... but rather it's the CONDITIONING that is happening right now. Keep in mind that mainstream is a tool, a tool used to manipulate the way we think about certain things. When we watch movies like Signs and War of the Worlds or even some of those UFO/Alien documentaries, we are manipulated to think of ET's as bad. Then, we get more mainstream news coverage of the possibility of nearby planets and the likeliness they could be home to ET's. Now we're getting fed all the reports of UFO sightings here on Earth.

Add this deadly combination together - ET's = bad. Bad ET's may very well exist on nearby planets - and may be visiting. The more mainstream coverage that gets released, the stronger this combination effects us. So eventually, when or if they come... our "instinct" will be to fear - or even worse, fight them.

[edit on 28/4/07 by Navieko]

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 08:37 PM
link   
2012 seems to be another catastrophic prediction just like the others , 1000 (end of the world) 2000 (end of technology) and probably many others that i don't know.(people have need to be scared by this particular fear)
Probably the aliens are so much advanced that we could do anything to hide/stop their coming , but actually i don't have a single good reason why they would reveal to us.

[edit on 27-4-2007 by Jabbah]

[edit on 27-4-2007 by Jabbah]

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 09:03 PM
link   
It seems that with the internet and cellphone age, everything really
started speeding up. We're almost at a frenzy now with UFO sightings,
predictions of "doom years" coming closer together, and all sorts of
alarms about the environment, increasing physical and mental health
problems, community violence, etc..etc.

Regarding disclosure, how can a major secret like Alien Visitation be
kept secret with a government that is famous for leaking and selling
classified materials? We here at ATS read stories all the time about
military people chasing UFO's and private corporations working with
the government to exploit UFO technology. That's an awful lot of
people who are accessing E.T. related info. We hear about laptops
being stolen and lost with thousands of people's personal information.
I wonder when a government laptop that contains ET secrets will
surface at a MUFON organization, or an ET information computer will
be hacked into? If this information exists, it's only a matter of time
before a "mistake" causes it to become public.

Perhaps the US Government is already releasing tidbits (ie Shuttle
vids) because they're losing the ability to control the growing body
of evidence during this new electronic information age? If you know
the inevitable is upon you, you might as well let it happen, but at a
pace of your own choosing. cwm

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 09:50 PM
link   
That Einstein bees quote is an urban legend:

www.snopes.com...

I don't know if that means the words are false, but Einstein never said such a thing.

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by carewemust

Regarding disclosure, how can a major secret like Alien Visitation be
kept secret with a government that is famous for leaking and selling
classified materials? We here at ATS read stories all the time about
military people chasing UFO's and private corporations working with
the government to exploit UFO technology. That's an awful lot of
people who are accessing E.T. related info. We hear about laptops
being stolen and lost with thousands of people's personal information.
I wonder when a government laptop that contains ET secrets will
surface at a MUFON organization, or an ET information computer will
be hacked into? If this information exists, it's only a matter of time
before a "mistake" causes it to become public.

If it were exclusively in the hands of government people ET’s stuff would be selling on Ebay---lol

ET monitors every bit of their equipment and material and it remains accounted for 24/7 else they take it back. Nothing of theirs is ever lost or misplaced and they have the ability to recover anything incriminating even at an accident, they instantly secure the area with their own people before local authorities arrive.

ET could decide to let something significant out but they haven’t yet

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Nice to meet you sleeper, that was funny!

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
Nice to meet you sleeper, that was funny!

Good to meet you too

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Hello Sleeper!

So you're saying that the humans in the federal government are not
in control of ET related data and materials? OK..that makes sense
as to why no meaningful info leaks have occured. They probably don't
use laptops full of data anyway. It might all be stored on something so
small we wouldn't notice the device anyway. Maybe ET species who
are advanced enough to come here don't need artificial assistance to
mentally process anything at all, like we do. It's good to see you
outside of the "I'm Coming Clean" thread, Sleeper. Best Regards.
-cwm

[edit on 27-4-2007 by carewemust]

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by carewemust
Hello Sleeper!

So you're saying that the humans in the federal government are not
in control of ET related data and materials? OK..that makes sense
as to why no meaningful info leaks have occured. They probably don't
use laptops full of data anyway. It might all be stored on something so
small we wouldn't notice the device anyway. Maybe ET species who
are advanced enough to come here don't need artificial assistance to
mentally process anything at all, like we do.

Hi carewemust,

They don’t use computers like we do, it’s all mental, and most of the info they transfer to humans is via mental transfer, therefore no paper trail.

It's good to see you
outside of the "I'm Coming Clean" thread, Sleeper. Best Regards.
-cwm

I leave my cage often and lurk around other threads, but I don’t post as much as I once did

Best to you!

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 12:20 AM
link   
I don't think it's happening. Most of us already have been acclimatized to aliens for 80 years-we've already imagined other life baring planets, aliens, and aliens arriving on Earth. This Earth-like planet barely got any news coverage at all!!! No specials, no huge discussions...we already "knew" it was only a matter of time and so what was there to talk about? We've already seen these planets in our imagination. I don't see any more need to educate us. Of course saying there are super IQ reptilian aliens zipping around our planet would hopefully get a spot ahead of Britney Spears, Prince William, Hillary Clinton, and the reality TV star of the week.

Inspired by a rather alien looking cloud formation last week, I could picture the aliens revealing themselves in our skies. It brought a bit of a smile to my face, and a bit of hope that someone smarter would shock us out of the hypnotic anxiety most of us feel that things are getting out of control.

Disclosure to me is a warning that we are in trouble, it is a huge risk to take and maybe a gamble by those in the know. Something destructive may be coming, and saying there is others out there may be a plea to the aliens or an attempt at teddy bear comfort for our world.

Ram

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Unless they have made an agreement - with the people of earth.

And here I mean - Unless the political leaders of this world have made an agreement with the people of this world.

Because they are pretty alien to me.
-
Unless offcourse.

Like if BBC - is letting go of the UFO-censur

That is jolly good lads.

I just hate the idea of an fake invasion - Why now this?!

A fake invasion.
-
You know that alien autopsy - I still think it's real.
I think it is a real creature - Alien or some Genetic thing.
I think the BBC program that said they did a model - are fake.
Am I the only one on this planet who think that?

My God - what a sad life im living.
Why was I even born among people who cannot see it?! j/k

That guy they said created the model - was like - Far from a creative mind - like billions of lightyears.
And so they picked up a guy from the street - And he's mind was like - They pay me good money i do anything.

And noone see it.. This is so depressing.

what ever.

But why the hell are BBC making that pilot story?
Is it government Disclosure or BBC's own choice?
Did they let go of the censur? Because world is going nuts?

Or both.

It seems to me - That in the arena of politic's - There are really wicked forces sliding up against eachother at the moment -

weird - at the same time this BBC ufo - And Fox thing comes out -
I heard rumours of Impeachment of both Vice and president in USA.

Is it internal wars? Are people worried about what world their children are gonna grow up in. So they making their own rebellion cuz they are becomming more brave - because morale has risen?

I know well - to many people who are not aware this is going on - But im really trying to keep them updated - But I can only do it occacionally cuz they never had an open mind for this, and I don't want to break their hearts.

Somthing has happend to people - They still need to embrase it, and let go - but it's comming.

As sleeper write - slowly but steadily -
or was it the other way around?

damn.

[edit on 28-4-2007 by Ram]

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 04:19 AM
link   
What shocks me is people so readily accept that they are extraterrestrial in nature.
What if this technology is not extraterrestrial, but in fact man made tech hidden from the masses for the very purpose of fooling the public into believing extraterrestrials exist.

We all comment on the New World Order, secret societies, Tesla technology and so forth. Take the ramifications towards religion as a hurdle to those wishing to rule mankind.
From the moment these "extraterrestrials" make contact, about a zillion people throw their religious beliefs out the window. That hurdle for control no longer a problem.

I dont see these events as disclosure of extraterrestrial existence, but a slow and well planned plot to reveal the greatest lie mankind will ever witness.

So much has been documented about Nazi flying disk technology. From Foo Fighters to massive craft. Yet people WANT to believe in aliens.

It will be a terrible shame for mankind if it is not aliens they so desperately hope will bring answers to so many questions - but wolves in sheep's clothing.

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 09:25 AM
link   
2012 isn't just a prediction.
yes the end of it all, end cycle bladibla is...
but the facts that make 2012 interesting apart from all the hubbub around it are.

-Expected around 2010-2012 unusually largescale solar storms & flare activity and Solar Max which are potential problems especially in light of our modern dependence on technology (was less obvious last max in the 60's) - nasa

-Around the end of 2012 we'll align again with the galactic center.
I couldn't find any hard scientific research on the possible unexpected effects of this. But that the dawn of our civilization coincided with the last alignment is interesting. At the very least sort of an anniversary.

-2012 speculatively also marks a point were the solar system is well underway to unsafe area's, the next little excursion upwards and out of the central plane of the galaxy which will cause the next mass extinction in our 62 million year extinction cycle. But we're still 10 million year away from that

-We're overdue for magnetic poleshift which won't be pleasant.

but Ontopic and whimsical mode:
Disclosure is happening now because we need to get comfy with the presence of them. We need them to escape the global/solar warming calamity and migrate to earth 2 which they just happened to find now (or did they?)
(i'm not being serious)

But seriously I think this whole disclosure thing needs to be viewed with the same skepticism. It might be just another mindf***
Some or all of it or nothing could be disinfo just as easily as anything else out there. Maybe it's more misdirection. Keep us "conspiracy nuts" busy with ufo bs so we don't watch 9/11, war on terror etc more closely.

With the likes of greer my trust in any real disclosure has all but faded (if indeed there is something to disclose relating to ufo's)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join