It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Disclosure Happening NOW?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I know i have mentioned this before and will probably do so again, but with the discovery of a possibile habitable this week already being dubbed Earth 2 and the increase in UFO activity, plus the debate going on in the UN about establsihing diplomatic relations with ET, are we now being prepped for an offical First Contact Day?. Seems to me an awfyl lot of stuff is comming out this year. Makes you wonder.

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 05:20 PM
link   
It's cool that a lot of stuff is happening and it's gradually getting less fringe, but I wouldn't draw too many conclusions until it actually happens. I think that the mainsteam press can be used over time, as a barrometer somewhat to indicate how close we are, but it could be 2 years it could be 30 years. After the Disclosure project 2001 conference I bet a lot of people thought it would be disclosed, regardless of 911, I don't think we were that close to disclosure.

Between the crazy technology falling into our enemies hands and the MIC wanting to maintain economic power, I personally think we are a ways away, unless some private citizen can stage something dramatic, which we know Greer has publicy said he plans to do, which despite his credibility issues, seems to be the one person capable of mobolizing forward with a plan for disclosure on a large scale. Many of his claims have yet to be publicly backed up, but I don't see anyone else out there who 'seemingly' has the scoop on how this thing is organized and has a plan of action, if you can consider vectoring in a UFO a plausible plan of action which truly remains to be seen

I don't think we will ever know the whole truth in our lifetime I imagine, too much at stake with the technology and too many strange things going down. For example, if it is admitted that UFO's are real and behind the scenes the MIC has been doing cloning and staging abductions, the MIC would never let thier negative actions get leeked to the press.

To be continued......

I do hope cool credible news keeps coming out at the rate it has with the Arizona Gov, Chicago Tribune, French Gov, all getting mainstream press.

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 05:21 PM
link   
It sure would be nice, but why now?

Why not 20 years ago, or 20 years from now?

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 05:30 PM
link   
It sure seems like it's happening now with everything thats been posted onATS lately. But Iam willing to bet if this is the beginning of disclosure about Aliens/UFO's they have been planning this for a long time and are only still going to give us info in stages and never, never tell us everything.

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I think that what we all want will happen within the year or early next year.
Remember how Einstein (SP?) said that once the bees go extinct the human race has 4 years? Well with how bees are vanishing could it not be possible that by next year they will all be gone?
2008+4= 2012. I am sure we all know about 2012.

I would be prepared for disclosure to be the announcment that Greys are from the Earth and evolved millions of years before humans, then left the Earth for another home. The Government knows everything that we want to know.

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I am starting to wonder about this also. I think we are very close, if not there.

The other day I had Fox News on in the background and Shepherd Smith was talking about the new planet saying something like "Could there be people there who look like you and me?" It kinda surprised me to hear him say that and actually sound serious about it. Possibilities of Extraterrestrial life are usually laughed about on mainstream news networks... so maybe we're getting close, or maybe we are just looking too hard for something that isn't there. I guess we'll see...

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Disclosure, World War III, and the Second coming are all imminent. Continue to buy DvDs, books, and videos. They will be here soon. We promise to keep you informed with reasonably priced products, t-shirts, and paraphernalia.

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I totally agree that it is looking more and more as we are on the edge of disclosure. I agree it will be this year if not first part of next. But with all of the Astronauts and professinal Military and now the Governor of Arizona, not to mention thousands of professionals and credible Countries accounts and footage, then WHY are we still insisting on US government to hold a press conference to make it OFFICIAL? What credibility do they hold? They have kept it secrect for decades and now we are supposed to believe them? Humm on any day on most channels on sat. tv you will find reports and shows handing the public more than substantial evidence of the truth. No this is going to have to coincide with the up comming elections and it will be more than the President accompanied by the cia and some military personell standing at the podium declaring roswell was real.

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I doubt it. They still want power and control, and they are more afraid than ever about what guys with long beards would do with advanced technology.

We can't even agree if Kissing in public is something you should suffer for. We are ready for technology with non-local destructive potential?

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ectoterrestrial
Disclosure, World War III, and the Second coming are all imminent. Continue to buy DvDs, books, and videos. They will be here soon. We promise to keep you informed with reasonably priced products, t-shirts, and paraphernalia.

Ha!! Very good point. I hope it's not lost. Whatever folks are most passionate about (the lord, aliens, war conspiracy, new age stuff), they assume is "on the verge" of hitting big. The problem is that people throughout the ages have felt this way, perhaps mistaking their ever increasing interest in a phenomenon with some sort of trend occurring out there in the world.

In reality, there have always been wars, always been UFO sightings, always been conspiracies or belief in them, and always been religions with prophesies in there.

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ectoterrestrial
I doubt it. They still want power and control, and they are more afraid than ever about what guys with long beards would do with advanced technology.

We can't even agree if Kissing in public is something you should suffer for. We are ready for technology with non-local destructive potential?
Eccoterrestrial, that is why I have kind of decided that the whole disclosure thing may be a hoax, what I mean to say is that perhaps we have been looking at it from the wrong direction, what if it is not the governments that have chosen to keep the secrets? If the Galactic aliance was calling the shots they would say we are not yet ready to join in the alliance. They would insist in the private covert meetings with the few malevolent in power instead of the benovelent few that do exist here. They are not ready to see us going kamakazi out into the rest of the gallaxy with our current level of consciousness and preparedness. If and when disclosure happens theres going to be a lot of extremely wealthy individuals that will want the latest technology. For the right price anything could happen.

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Ive been noticing alot more news coverage of the matter, but that really doesnt mean too much. maybe the networks just realized how popular the topic is these days and are trying to capitalize on it. maybe not. as for the people running the show wanting to stay in power; i think if the ET's gave them a date telling them "we're coming on this particular day", im sure the government or any agency couldnt do much to stop them from revealing themselves to the the world. especially if they show up in the thousands. perhapse they know this and figgure they better get people ready because they are powerless to stop it

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Paul preached that Jesus second coming was immenient, too: Right around the corner, any day now, within our lifetime.

2000 years later and it still isn't true. This feels like the same thing. Disclosure? Don't hold your breath.

P.S. I hope I'm wrong.

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by fuzzkill
Ive been noticing alot more news coverage of the matter, but that really doesnt mean too much. maybe the networks just realized how popular the topic is these days and are trying to capitalize on it. maybe not. as for the people running the show wanting to stay in power; i think if the ET's gave them a date telling them "we're coming on this particular day", im sure the government or any agency couldnt do much to stop them from revealing themselves to the the world. especially if they show up in the thousands. perhapse they know this and figgure they better get people ready because they are powerless to stop it
Not likely, when does the Goverment not controll the media?

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 07:53 PM
link   
As much as I would love to see aliens co-existing with us, it brings up the complicated problem, what will the public do once they find this out? We have enough problems on Earth as it is.

It could possibly go bad or good, and if the goverment knew that aliens exsisted they wouldn't tell for a few reasons.

Alot of people would be scared as hell, human nature is to be scared of what you don't know, and if these were more advanced it might be even scarier for people.

The biggest problem I see is that we on Earth are still grasping for the egde over other countries in technology. I know China, Russia, UK, USA, France, Canada, Germany and every other country who goes after technology advances against rivals, would not willingly give up information such as aliens. They would try to milk as much technology as they can from the aliens, before announcing something like this.

So my question is that... If we are getting close to disclosure, does a country have enough technology, and do they think the public is ready?

[edit on 27-4-2007 by Reform America]

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I don't think disclosure will occur until global warming gets a lot more dire. When the population is desperate for survival they will willingly give up a lot more freedom if an easy solution is offered. When a fleet of UFO's show up offering us our only hope of salvation in exchange for labour (or help with a problem of their own as they will call it).......BAMMM! Slave race......or rather new masters to an already slave race. This is what we were engineered for, they have been monitoring us for thousands of years, checking in every 6 years or so like a farmer checking on cattle in the top paddock. When population growth suffered a decline such as a world war 1 & 2, new technologies rapidly developed. This new technology may have been telepathically supplanted in the inventors minds.

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by orthisguyoverhere
When population growth suffered a decline such as a world war 1 & 2, new technologies rapidly developed. This new technology may have been telepathically supplanted in the inventors minds.

Technology grew at these times because the country goes into a state of war. This means they focus on things like the nuke or other things to turn the tide of what ever war.

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Originally posted by Megadeth

Remember how Einstein (SP?) said that once the bees go extinct the human race has 4 years?

Please provide a link for this. I've never heard of this being said by
Einstein.

Well with how bees are vanishing could it not be possible that by next year they will all be gone?

What is 2012, other than one more "prediction" ?

I'm totally unconvinced that 2012 will be anything other than another
year.
Some that decry doom use date markers such as :
AD / BC
CE / BCE

Humans tend to make up their own ideas of time. This applies in the short
and long futures.

Whose calendar are we basing the 2012 date on ?
Ours ?
The Mayans ?
The Chinese ?
The Aztecs ?

Speculation, stated as fact will always draw a fringe crowd.

The truth, told without some spectacular story-line gets ignored.

As far as I'm concerned, it's impossible to predict our future, using
time scales derived by cultures that died out, years ago.

My 2 cent,
Lex

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 08:08 PM
link   
There are theories about good extraterrestrials coming to help us when the @#!@ hits the fan (in a few years or so). Maybe the powers that be know about this, and don't want to lose their control over us. For this reason, perhaps they're slowely conditioning us through mainstream (media, science, government etc)... so that when the time comes, our mindset on extraterrestrials is negative... "KILL 'EM!".

Just think how many mainstream movies come out these days with a good depiction of ET's. Signs? Hell no. War of Worlds? Don't think so... I can't think of any.

Thats why I think it's very important that we all disconnect from mainstream beliefs. Far too many people in the world today, especially Americans, are hooked to the propaganda/conditioning machine. It's a sad reality.

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Megadeth
Remember how Einstein (SP?) said that once the bees go extinct the human race has 4 years? Well with how bees are vanishing could it not be possible that by next year they will all be gone?

I know Einstein was truly gifted, but I don't recall he was a bee keeper.

All kidding aside, I see more prepping by media than ever. It is everywhere; But I honestly don't believe the disclosure will ever come, at the very least not in our lifetime. Can you imagine the chaos that would be created? Here in the US it would be 10,000 times what the 9/11 event did. People raiding food stores, water, ammo, etc, gas prices. The fallout would be worse than anything we have ever imagined.

Do NOT kid yourselves, disclosure will NEVER happen. Now that I think about it, it would be like the War of the Worlds movie, with or without friendly Aliens.

Take care,

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join