It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Well I'm not the only nut who has put it together (More esoteric masonic symbolism for 9/11)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 12:11 AM
link   
The church..

OMG you found a church with two towers.
common man you can do better then this, honestly. Most cathedrals have two towers infront of the church, its called architecture, and has no relation to Masonry. Some cathedrals have just one, but most at least have one if not two. The significance?

The pillars are indeed Masonic, that is not denied. They are representations from Solomons temple. What the bloody hell are you going on about the checkered floor for my friend? Iv never seen a lodge with a checkard floor actually, my lodge is fully carpeted.

The Langley VA one .. omg.. I actually cried laughing, no joke.

ITS THE CHECKERED FLOORS! how could yall miss it! lol. Its the NWO right there.
oh man.. I needed a good laugh.

Oh, by the way my local Wal Mart has checkered floors!

So does the local Rite Aid!

NWO everywhere!!!

Islam is Masonic now is it?
jesus man..

I love to give detailed responses, this isn't worth it honestly, and deserves nothing more then to be disgarded as pure adolescent garbage honestly.

Seriously. Put a little more effort into it (this looks like you went to google images and did the first things you saw.. checkered floors.. wtf.. lol..)

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
Your intentions are il, regardless of how you perceive them in your own mind.

No, they are not, it's you who view them as such, my intentions aren't even coming from my own self, as far as I am concerned on a personal manner, it really doesn't matter to me for a second what you think of my intentions because they aren't even my own.

Your knowledge is flawed, and broken. It is quite simple, you do not understand the meaning of the symbol as I just explained it to you, and you disregard me, who believes in the symbol, to your self who simply thinks he knows.

You misinterpreted what i meant, i know the symbols has a known interpreted meaning in this reality just like anything else but that does not change the intentions of those who created them.

I never intended to insult you by saying what i said about the SYMBOLS, please don't interpret my words towards the symbols as being towards you, it's really not.

Your symbol represents a motivation and a purpose.

There are those who awakes with pure intentions and then there are those who awakes with selfish motivations and I am afraid your symbol is not related to the first option. Not saying that you are evil, talking about the symbol here, not you as a person.

This will be my final post towards this subject seeing as how I've said what i had to say and there is nothing more to add.

Take care, friend.

[edit on 30-4-2007 by selfless]

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 12:52 AM
link   

What the bloody hell are you going on about the checkered floor for my friend? Iv never seen a lodge with a checkard floor actually, my lodge is fully carpeted.

The Langley VA one .. omg.. I actually cried laughing, no joke.

ITS THE CHECKERED FLOORS! how could yall miss it! lol. Its the NWO right there.
oh man.. I needed a good laugh.

Well Rockpunk, you are either lying or you are ignorant.

Masonic lodge Cork, Ireland.

Masonic lodge Bangor, Northern Ireland.

Masonic lodge Guildford, England.

Perhaps you should heed selfless' advice.

Originally posted by selfless
Take care, friend.

[edit on 30-4-2007 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 12:56 AM
link   
LOL I honestly didn't think you where serious.

Perhaps this is a trend in European, especially Irish and English lodges.

Not in America.

Checkered floors.
can't get over it...

Selfless --

Yeah, that answered my thoughts alright.

Best of luck with the multiple personality issue there friend.

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 02:56 AM
link   

LOL I honestly didn't think you where serious.

Never more serious.

The snake with its tail in its mouth is called..

Ouroboros

And is the Celtic symbol for the continuity of life. Also connected with the Celtic Solar Wheel, which is essentially the Celtic calandar.

While I think that you may have the basics down about Ouroboros, you may not be aware of further significance to the symbol.

Tiamat is the primordial mother goddess in Babylonian and Sumerian mythology, and a central figure in the Enûma Elish creation epic.

en.wikipedia.org...

Suntelia Aion - End of the age.

The Milky Way Galaxy is the inspiration for the symbol of the Ouroboros. Myth refers to a serpent of light residing in the heavens. The Milky Way is this serpent, and viewed at galactic central point near Sagittarius, this serpent eats its own tail. The Milky Way galaxy keeps a great time cycle that ends in catastrophic change. The sign of the Suntelia Aion is the sun rising out of the mouth of the ouroboros, which will occur on the solstice December 2012 - which links with the Mayan Calendar as a symbolic date for the clse our our reality.

www.crystalinks.com...

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by In nothing we trust

Originally posted by blue73

Shut up and grow up.

Shut up he says, grow up he says...

This man is obviously a learned scholar. Good sir blue73, perhaps you can tell us about this stuff. What are we to make of it?

Coptic church with two towers

Masonic hall with pillars in front of black and white checkerboard floor

CIA HQ - Black and white checkered floor in Langley, VA.

Black shroud with white backing covering the masonry Ka'bah in Mecca with two towers in the background.

Egyptian KA (Pharaoh) - statue of Auibre Hor 13th Dynasty

Masonry GRAND HAILING SIGN OF DISTRESS
It is given by raising both hands toward heaven, with each arm forming the angle of a square, or a 90 degree angle. The arms are then lowered in three distinct motions to the sides. In other words, ending with both arms in the natural downward position, such as when one is standing at.

Isis standing between the pillars

Isis between the pillars. Dark pillar on the left.

1997 FEMA terrorism manual. Dark pillar on the right.

Someone is being secretive about something.

Whatca' all got to hide?

All of you know nothing about Masonry, and its sad, because you don't want to, you never will want to. You would rather dwell in hate, spite and ignorance hating a group of people completely unfounded.

Do tell

[edit on 30-4-2007 by In nothing we trust]

My post wasn't aimed at you personally. I've only been on this forum for a short amount of time and the People I have spoken to seem to me to be rather level headed.

For someone to draw on a series of pictures relating to major events is nothing other than propaganda.

I'm pretty sure if you were to give me a series of events in human history I could come up with some form of art or symbolism that would make most teenagers go "Whoo, Weird let's get it on the net"

Just noticed on one of your pics that there is a B and J on the two pillars.

Does this mean that a blow job is a God Given right?

[edit on 30-4-2007 by blue73]

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Blue -- that is exactly my thoughts as well..

Some people disregard any attempt to "learn" and instead continue on with their vile theories, no matter how 100% incorect they really are. Arrogance is though to beat, especially one like All Seeing Eye..

But hey, we tried. All he would have to do is read a few threads and TALK to someone instead of trying to tell US! what we do. (thats like someone saying they know you because they saw you before, and presume to know every detail about you)

Checkered floor concpiracy.
I don't think il ever get over that one..

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Some people disregard any attempt to "learn" and instead continue on with their vile theories, no matter how 100% incorect they really are.

Honestly you haven't really inspired me to want to learn from you or any other mason for that matter. I think you guys may have forgotten anything that might have been worth learning.

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 10:15 PM
link   

I'm pretty sure if you were to give me a series of events in human history I could come up with some form of art or symbolism that would make most teenagers go "Whoo, Weird let's get it on the net"

Before that you said.

I can take a million pictures and videos and find comparisons regarding religious scripture or odd and strange things that happen from day to day.

Pretty easy to critisize someone elses work when you don't have any works yourself to display.

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 12:54 AM
link   
In nothing we trust--

This is not "work" .. its coppying photos you pick up from Google images and formulating some random "checkered floor" conspiracy from your um..

"internet research"

You have posted nothing that even presumes you want to be taken seriously, much less respected.

Checkered floor conspiracy. Enough said..

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 01:05 AM
link   

In nothing we trust--

This is not "work" .. its coppying photos you pick up from Google images and formulating some random "checkered floor" conspiracy from your um..

"internet research"

You have posted nothing that even presumes you want to be taken seriously, much less respected.

Checkered floor conspiracy. Enough said..

Hmmmm, perhaps I should make a video.

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 01:12 AM
link   
A ... no. Thats ok honestly, there are enough you tube cookie cutter "productions" of anti Masonic bigotry for the world..

1 more amature video will do nothing, I assure you.

I would rather you openly admit the following

Do you hate Freemasonry? Yes or no?

Do you hate Jews? Yes or no?

Avoiding the question in anyway will be taken as a yes for both.

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Do you hate Freemasonry? Yes or no?

Do you hate Jews? Yes or no?

Avoiding the question in anyway will be taken as a yes for both.

Is there a connection between freemasonry and Jews then?

Checkered floor concpiracy.
I don't think il ever get over that one..

Interestingly enough. Putting the 'checkerboard conspiracy', as you call it, into the search engines brings up some interesting material.

[edit on 1-5-2007 by In nothing we trust]

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlackGuardXIII
...the absolute and complete absence of any single shred of evidence that this Illuminati are even real. ... a decade of rumours and guesses ... Pure speculation is right, none purer. ... When I decide whether something is likely or even reasonable, I like to have proof. Illuminati! Hah!

BlackGuardXIII, How can you prove what you cannot see?

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Give us good examples then

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by In nothing we trust

Originally posted by BlackGuardXIII
...the absolute and complete absence of any single shred of evidence that this Illuminati are even real. ... a decade of rumours and guesses ... Pure speculation is right, none purer. ... When I decide whether something is likely or even reasonable, I like to have proof. Illuminati! Hah!

BlackGuardXIII, How can you prove what you cannot see?

Your question is not specific enough. I can prove some things that are unseen, and not others. In the case of something never seen, or last seen near 200 years ago, it is not likely able to prove it is real, but it is not possible to prove it doesn't, either. Disproving the reality of a God is not possible, imho, due to the nature of God, if real, being beyond us so far that we cannot hope to win in a game of hide and seek. If God is not real, that does not mean that everyone can be convinced of that, because they have faith in God that needs no proof. Illuminati speculation is rampant, and a lucrative source of income, though it is devoid of any substance. It is based on totally unsupported theories, hearsay, and fear. If Illuminati members are real, and leave zero proof of that, while at the same time placing symbols declaring their presence everywhere, then I am impressed with them. Good job! They are the most effective secret cabal I have ever studied, or they don't exist, my personal view.

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I read this thread a while back and for some reason the 'chequered floor conspiracy' stuck in my head. Anyway I've just read the following which is very enlightening on the subject.

This is from section five of the lectures of first degree of freemasonry craft.

Q - Of what is the interior of a Freemason's Lodge composed?

A - Ornaments, Furniture, and jewels.

Q - Name the Ornaments.

A - The Mosaic Pavement, the Blazing Star, and the Indented or Tessellated Border.

Q - Their situations?

A -The Mosaic Pavement is the beautiful flooring of the Lodge; the Blazing Star the glory in the centre; and the Indented or Tessellated Border the skirtwork round the same.

Q - I will thank you to moralise them.

A - The Mosaic Pavement may justly be deemed the beautiful flooring of a Freemason's Lodge, by reason of its being variegated and chequered. This points out the diversity of objects which decorate and adorn the creation, the animate as well as the inanimate parts thereof. The Blazing Star, or glory in the centre, refers us to the Sun, which enlightens the earth, and by its benign influence dispenses its blessings to mankind in general. The Indented or Tessellated Border refers us to the Planets, which, in their various revolutions form a beautiful border or skirtwork round that grand luminary, the Sun, as the other does round that of a Freemason's Lodge.

Q - Why was Mosaic work introduced into Freemasonry?

A - As the steps of man are trod in the various and uncertain incidents of life, and his days are variegated and chequered by a strange contrariety of events, his passage through this existence, though sometime attended by prosperous circumstances, is often beset by a multitude of evils; hence is our Lodge. furnished with Mosaic work, to point out the uncertainty of all things here on earth. Today we may travel in prosperity tomorrow we may totter on the uneven path of weakness, temptation, and adversity. Then while such emblems are before us, we are morally instructed not to boast of anything but to give heed to our ways, to walk up rightly and with humility before God, there being no station in life on which pride can with stability be founded; for though some are born to more elevated situations than others, yet, when in the grave, we are all on the level, death destroying all distinctions; and while our feet tread on this Mosaic work, let our ideas recur to the original whence we copy; let us, as good men and Masons, act as the dictates of reason prompt us, to practice charity, maintain harmony, and endeavour to live in unity and brotherly love.

Nice sentiments. It seems strange that some lodges do not include this and it does raise questions to the possibility that modern freemasonry has altered somewhat from its original format or purpose. I don't have any opinion as such, I came upon this by chance and thought I'd share as it is relevant to the previous discussion.

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by golddragnet

Give us good examples then

Why should I give examples...

I have nothing to prove?.....

It's You that "needs" proof not me.

I already know that almost everything Bush and Blair say is pants!

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 09:51 PM
link   

I already know that almost everything Bush and Blair say is pants!

Pants?

Translation please.

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by KilgoreTrout

Q - Of what is the interior of a Freemason's Lodge composed?

A - The Mosaic Pavement, the Blazing Star, and the Indented or Tessellated Border.

It seems strange that some lodges do not include this and it does raise questions to the possibility that modern freemasonry has altered somewhat from its original format or purpose.

Maybe any free masons who are reading this would like to comment.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join