It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Well I'm not the only nut who has put it together (More esoteric masonic symbolism for 9/11)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by selfless
Rockpuck,

Are you aware that your avatar is awakening in a fascist manner?

Pardon me?

Do explain.

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
OMG..

The twin towers look like pillars!

Yes.. no.. wait.. yes.. my intelligence dropped ever so slightly by visiting this thread. *cries*

They look like any pillars, no? Find pics of thousands of pillars, you might find another conspiracy.

Pretty snide post for someone who's got an entire truckload of symbolism on his avatar.

Or just threw all that stuff together 'cause it looks kewl?

Personally I found the video very well done. Fits in well with all the 9/11 or IX XI numerology.

Thanks for the thread IIB

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Ah no, it is fully loaded with symbolism (and from the guy who thinks that it is "awakening to fascism" I gather none know what the symbols mean..)

By the way, the symbolism is Masonic in nature, and me being a Mason.......

So I fail to see your point, that is, if you had a point. Where trying to tell me something friend?

To the guy who said the fascist bit, I imagine your referring to the snake?

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 11:45 AM
link   

I gather none know what the symbols mean.

Do you?

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Ah no, it is fully loaded with symbolism (and from the guy who thinks that it is "awakening to fascism" I gather none know what the symbols mean..)

By the way, the symbolism is Masonic in nature, and me being a Mason.......

So I fail to see your point, that is, if you had a point. Where trying to tell me something friend?

Yes, that you're applying a double standard when living in a glass house.

Symbolism is certainly part of 9/11 & WTC and you were far too dismissive (and snide). The video was insightful and well done, anyone who watches it would learn something.

After all you only see what you know, and symbolism often works as an insider's code--you know, secret handshakes, candles, columns, ladders, stuff like that...

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I am applying a double standard while "living in a glass house" huh.. interesting.. I fail to see this. Symbolism has many meanings, many times symbols are used as you describe, but often how and what they mean to those that are privy to such information is most often far more outlandish then one might think, in that it is typically the most rational and obvious instead of the hyped extreme in which folks like you would rather subscribe to.

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Hey Rockpuck, can you tell me what a typical Lodge meeting consists of?
just curious thats all. thanks

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 04:35 PM
link   
What i said does not originate from any source or anything i have read.

Take it or leave it rock, it makes no difference to me.

Peace.

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I sent you a u2u rock, please know that i mean you no disrespect.

[edit on 29-4-2007 by selfless]

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Im not sure why we are doing this via u2u... heres my response since so many don't like my symbols.

The snake with its tail in its mouth is called..

Ouroboros

And is the Celtic symbol for the continuity of life. Also connected with the Celtic Solar Wheel, which is essentially the Celtic calandar.

The snake in Celtic mythology and culture is also representation of the female power, and was revered by druids, kings..

None are more spiritual then me my friend, and I believe I am doing quite well for my self.

Also, the snake is not a Masonic symbol, it appears no where in Masonry.. I adhere to the druid order and this is my religion..

In Masonry it is sometimes used in jewelry, ect.. and it means essentially the same thing, actually.. it is the same thing.. it means Life eternal, it represents the universe, the cycle of life, wisdom and rebirth.

In short, any snake figure seen in Masonry will almost ALWAYS have its tail in its mouth, and it is always a Celtic symbol, attached to Masonry. There are many celtic connections though..

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kr0n0s
Hey Rockpuck, can you tell me what a typical Lodge meeting consists of?
just curious thats all. thanks

An opening cerimony

minutes from last meeting

Pay the bills (im yet to see a "no" for paying bills.. I think il try it sometimes..
)

any other activities like initiations or something..

closing cerimony..

go eat and drink.

Oh, sacrifice the goat.

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 07:04 PM
link   

In Masonry it is sometimes used in jewelry, ect.. and it means essentially the same thing, actually.. it is the same thing.. it means Life eternal, it represents the universe, the cycle of life, wisdom and rebirth.

I am aware, lust and power of money resulting in ones self to trap him self in this reality for eternity. Money is something worshiped by those who created the symbol in your avatar.

It represents choosing to remain in this reality for the purpose of lust and greed, consciously aware of what's beyond this reality and yet choosing to remain in here for selfish needs and not serve the higher purpose.

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 07:08 PM
link   
you my friend ignored what I said, and its true meaning and in pure ignorance divulge in your own sight, flawed as it is, before attempting to listen to others.

I tell you this friend, you do not know what this symbol means untill you understand what I just said.

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 07:09 PM
link   

None are more spiritual then me my friend, and I believe I am doing quite well for my self.

Please don't be deceived to believe what you read or what you participate in, in this reality is what makes a person aware of it's true existence.

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 07:10 PM
link   

you my friend ignored what I said, and its true meaning and in pure ignorance divulge in your own sight, flawed as it is, before attempting to listen to others.

I tell you this friend, you do not know what this symbol means untill you understand what I just said.

You can believe that and i won't hold it against you.

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 07:15 PM
link   
It is a fact, friend, not a belief.

Bigoted hatred gets you nowhere, you do know this right? Or is insulting ones religion (mine) part of your path to self righteousness?

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by In nothing we trust
Watch the video.

Some of this stuff I had put togther myself.

Like Isis in the harbor.

The pillars Jachin and Boaz being WTC 1 and WTC 2.

But there is more that I wasn't aware of.

The 911 Pyramid Mega-Ritual

I'm also just becoming aware of the egyptian coptic christians whose calendar starts on 9/11 at sunrise.

[edit on 21-4-2007 by In nothing we trust]

Shut up and grow up.

I can take a million pictures and videos and find comparisons regarding religious scripture or odd and strange things that happen from day to day.

Stop this bull # please.. You are nothing more than a basher. Be it a bible or a video rubbishing someone. You are doing the same thing.

Just another bored moron...

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 07:22 PM
link   

It is a fact, friend, not a belief.

Bigoted hatred gets you nowhere, you do know this right? Or is insulting ones religion (mine) part of your path to self righteousness?

I am not hateful towards you, not by any means.

I am not insulting you, i am simply telling the intentions of the ones who created the symbol you use.

That you choose to believe it or not does not matter to me, i never said that you should believe i am right, i am simply doing the same thing you are. Putting the information out there and is open for interpretation by those who reads.

Also i am not doing this out of self righteousness on the contrary, i am doing it for you wetter you believe that or not does not change the intentions i have.

And i love everyone, i hate no one.

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Your intentions are il, regardless of how you perceive them in your own mind.

Your knowledge is flawed, and broken. It is quite simple, you do not understand the meaning of the symbol as I just explained it to you, and you disregard me, who believes in the symbol, to your self who simply thinks he knows.

Tell me, oh wise and knowledgeable. Who made my symbol?

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by blue73

Shut up and grow up.

Shut up he says, grow up he says...

This man is obviously a learned scholar. Good sir blue73, perhaps you can tell us about this stuff. What are we to make of it?

Coptic church with two towers

Masonic hall with pillars in front of black and white checkerboard floor

CIA HQ - Black and white checkered floor in Langley, VA.

Black shroud with white backing covering the masonry Ka'bah in Mecca with two towers in the background.

Egyptian KA (Pharaoh) - statue of Auibre Hor 13th Dynasty

Masonry GRAND HAILING SIGN OF DISTRESS
It is given by raising both hands toward heaven, with each arm forming the angle of a square, or a 90 degree angle. The arms are then lowered in three distinct motions to the sides. In other words, ending with both arms in the natural downward position, such as when one is standing at.

Isis standing between the pillars

Isis between the pillars. Dark pillar on the left.

1997 FEMA terrorism manual. Dark pillar on the right.

Someone is being secretive about something.

Whatca' all got to hide?

All of you know nothing about Masonry, and its sad, because you don't want to, you never will want to. You would rather dwell in hate, spite and ignorance hating a group of people completely unfounded.

Do tell

[edit on 30-4-2007 by In nothing we trust]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join