It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paola Harris statement on italian UFO footage

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Important statement by researcher Paola Harris regarding
the controversy around the alleged UFO footage from Italy.

Amazing UFO Video Shot By Italian Air Force
video.google.com...

To All

No! This old Film Footage I have been showing for 3 years and It was given to Us Italian Researchers...Not By the Air force..It is our Technology. I had the film analyzed in Hollywood. It is a real object in the film. It has been shown in my MUFON and Laughlin Presentations and someone put it on U-TUBE and google !This all takes place in the Veneto region of Italy at a place called Ponte di Giulio..Near Aviano NATO Base. It is a dry river bed where the military does Manuvers and the photographer was on a tripod waiting for the object to come out of the woods. I doubt aliens appeared there!

Paola Harris
April 17, 2007

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Could we get the information of who analyzed it?
And their conclusions of the footage?

OK it wasn't given by the Italian Air Force, but you don't know who gave it to the "italian researchers"?

[edit on 17-4-2007 by danx]

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by free_spirit
Paola Harris
April 17, 2007

Free_Spirit,

I see this statement is dated today. Was this an answer to an email you sent to her? If it is, you should ask for more info. If the object is ours, who's? The Italian government? How big is the object? Is it remote controlled or manned? What is it's top speed? Is it ET technology?

Mod Edit: Quoting Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 18-4-2007 by sanctum]

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Seems like a fairly inarticulate letter by someone who is an important researcher. It honestly reads like a 5th grader slapped it together in 2 minutes.

2ndly, if Italy posesses technology like this, than it needs to be released immediately. Any device that can move like that has the potential to dramatically change the world, and perhaps even put a stop to global warming and poverty.

I smell a fake.

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by 10538
I see this statement is dated today. Was this an answer to an email you sent to her? If it is, you should ask for more info. If the object is ours, who's? The Italian government? How big is the object? Is it remote controlled or manned? What is it's top speed? Is it ET technology?

I met Paola Harris at the IUFOC in Laughlin, Nevada on March 2007.
I asked again if she had new information about this controversial
footage but she said there are still may unsolved issues regarding
this video like the anonimous source that sent copies to several
italian researchers. The location is already recognized as Paola
mentioned in her statement.

Last year I also met Paola at the IUFOC in Laughlin when she
gave me a copy of the video and told me the same story that she
released at the MUFON Symposium in 2005 so the footage by
now is somehow old but for some reason arised recently in YouTube
and Google awakening the big controversy.

A few italian researchers got also a fourth generation copy from the
same anonimous source but it seems that they decided not to go
along with the story. Paola was the one who originally released the
footage in the US. There are still many questions unanswered even
for Paola Harris. I recevied her statement today by email and she
requested to be distributed to clearify her involvement.

I would like to have more answers to those questions. It's my
point of view that this case will remain inconclusive due to the absence
of more information.

Mod Edit: Quoting Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 18-4-2007 by sanctum]

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 11:22 PM
link   
If it is a real craft and it zipped away that quickly, there couldn't
have been anyone onboard..could there? Regardless of how
tightly you're strapped in, wouldn't your internal organs collapse
from the G-forces? I'm hoping that this one is proven to be a real
craft of some origin. It Seems like we're always fishing but never
reeling one in all the way.

MODERATOR: Could you please merge this thread with this one?
www.abovetopsecret.com...
The same object is being discussed with good information in both of
these threads.

[edit on 17-4-2007 by carewemust]

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by carewemust
If it is a real craft and it zipped away that quickly, there couldn't
have been anyone onboard..could there? Regardless of how
tightly you're strapped in, wouldn't your internal organs collapse
from the G-forces?

Not necessarily. The 'consensus' is is that these craft are achieving these
maneuvers and speeds be affecting gravity and or time around the craft itself.
Therefore those inside this 'gravity bubble' would not feel the effects of gravity itself.

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 12:18 AM
link   
This is a cool video but it looks kinda CG when it first comes out from behind the trees and heads toward the camera. The lighting and shading don't seem to change correctly at this point. I don't know how to explain it well but it just looks very fake to me at that point. The rest of the video looks real though.

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 01:07 AM
link   
If one Google Earth's Ponte di Giulio Italy and then Avaino AFB... they aren't exactly close together... like 180 miles? I looked around Ponte di Giulio at the overpasses that cross the river... I didn't see a tower there either.

Aviano AB: 46 02 02 00N by 12 36 07 00E
Ponte di Giulio: 42 45 34 33N by 12 03 52 40E

1 degree of longitude is about 69.05 statute miles. 3.5 degrees. Hmmm. I liked it up to the Ponte di Giulio part.

Vic

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ace_SD
This is a cool video but it looks kinda CG when it first comes out from behind the trees and heads toward the camera. The lighting and shading don't seem to change correctly at this point. I don't know how to explain it well but it just looks very fake to me at that point. The rest of the video looks real though.

It looks to me like the camera zoomed in once the operator spotted the
craft. Will have to watch it again. And thanks for the explaination of
how a "gravity bubble" would protect the craft occupants, Ace_SD. I
learn something new everyday here at AboveTopSecret. Cheers!

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 03:55 AM
link   
The Google video footage is pretty grainy, i'm sure i have seen a much clearer video of it. Maybe it's Youtube's footage.

I have watched this many times and in some respects it looks so real in portions of the video and in other ways obviously CGI. I don't like the way it zooms off at the end there. The object seems to somehow morph before leaving the shot.

If this person can email you with forward knowledge and say "It is our Technology" etc etc it stinks to me that when we ask for some simple background information on the email it comes back saying "Oh actually the person is a bit hazy on the subject matter herself".

It doesn't fit. It is a nice piece of footage but sadly as with all other promising things shrouded in dead ends limited information. I'm going to say a big FAKE..

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Incredible footage. But in my eyes it is obviously CGI, when it spins in the air, hoovering.

Would be very interested in any kind of explanation from the Hollywood investigation..

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Rense recently did a story on this.
www.rense.com...

I'm hesitant to believe in any footage, particulaly if the sources are anonymous and details of analasys are omitted.
I will say this, I work in the visual effects field, (that still doesn't make me an expert at video analasys though.) but it's by far the best fake I've seen. camera tracking looks spot on and the motion blur looks very consistant but as others have stated the take off at the end does looks a little strange.
I'll remain on the fence with this one.

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vipassana
Seems like a fairly inarticulate letter by someone who is an important researcher. It honestly reads like a 5th grader slapped it together in 2 minutes.

2ndly, if Italy posesses technology like this, than it needs to be released immediately. Any device that can move like that has the potential to dramatically change the world, and perhaps even put a stop to global warming and poverty.

I smell a fake.

OK really, How can a ufo, or any other craft put an end to global warming or poverty?

[edit on 18-4-2007 by JackCash]

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 09:04 AM
link   
If it's fake it's the best fake i've ever seen in my life.
The UFO doesn't morph either!! to who ever said that. What happens is that them 3 things seem to retract inside the craft before accelerating at tremendous speed. IMO i think it is real, who ever said the lighting/shadows etc arn't right are wrong!! It looks perfect.

EDIT: I remember seeing this footage years ago and i'm pretty sure the person claimed that the UFO was from the Italian military, the filmer is just a civilian trying to capture military aircraft.

[edit on 18-4-2007 by SKUNK2]

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Come on guys, seriously....."wheat from the chaff" and all that.

Why does it "dematerialise" whilst "zipping" off??

Slow the frames down at the end, and see how that DOESN't look like a good fake.

There is no way on this earth that ANYONE with a sound mind should be fooled by that.

The craft however, looks quite good.....

I would say (with 80% conviction) that the footage of the carft is real....UPTO THE PART BEFORE IT ZIPS OFF,......

....That part was CGI.

Good way to do a hoax though. Use footage of experimental craft that can just about fly around, then EMBELLISH its capabilities some what with some SERIOUSLY questionable CGI......and WA LAH!!! a HOVER craft with "dematerialising - Hypersonic" capabilities.

yeeEEEeees

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 10:55 AM
link   
This is in like 4 threads. So fresh and so clean, clean. Too fresh & clean I'd say. Just like mentioned this looks like CG and as too "why i'd say that" there is no better explanation than the fact that our mind is extremely well trained, it's the same reason most will pass this test without a flaw.

Personally I don't even think it's good CG.

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by V Kaminski
If one Google Earth's Ponte di Giulio Italy and then Avaino AFB... they aren't exactly close together... like 180 miles? I looked around Ponte di Giulio at the overpasses that cross the river... I didn't see a tower there either.

Aviano AB: 46 02 02 00N by 12 36 07 00E
Ponte di Giulio: 42 45 34 33N by 12 03 52 40E

1 degree of longitude is about 69.05 statute miles. 3.5 degrees. Hmmm. I liked it up to the Ponte di Giulio part.

Well, 180 miles is nothing to military aircraft. But at those coordinates my google earth app has it very grainy and fuzzy at that location. Maybe I don't have Google Earth set up correctly.

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by JackCash
OK really, How can a ufo, or any other craft put an end to global warming or poverty?

It is very possible. The technology involved could be revolutionary and spill over to all sorts of possibilities.

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Hi 10538. I suspect you do have Google Earth set up correctly. My view of Ponte di Giulio on Google Earth is grainy too. I found two overpasses near Ponte di Giulio that pass over the river but theu don't immediately say to me exact match, nor does any at Aviano so far. Others have said "near Aviano" and cited Ponte di Giulio as "near". OK Whatever.

I would like to know exactly where the tower or marker light building and overpass featured in the clip is if any Italian ATS member could help? They (towers) do not appear to be marked in anyway on my Goggle Earth version (old). Perhaps they are on some aviation nav maps?

It might be Ponte di Giulio, but when you think of the video and realize that Ponte di Giulio is in the middle of Italiy (and doesn't spend so much time in a "dry" riverbed condition) and Aviano is way up at the top of Italy with many aspects of the Po river "dry" so often, to me at least if this was a test flight of a drone then to my way of thinking the riverbed in Aviano makes more sense. Take a look at the map of Italy for some reference.

I would be interested to know more... but at least some parts of this seem "funny" and without likely resolution.

I just really like the way it pirouetted with the "vanes' that's all... I have no idea what happens at the end... CGI/exotic propulsion. Are there any other sightings/photos/accounts out there that describe a similar event?

Vic

[edit on 18-4-2007 by V Kaminski]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join