It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Video - clear with detail, Has anyone seen this?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 09:22 PM
link   

www.youtube.com...

Plenty clear with some interesting detail.

Certainly hard for me to tell, could be cgi for all I know, figured someone with skills can tell if this is genuine or not.

Nip

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 09:24 PM
link   
wow that's neat... yeah i want to know about this one

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 09:25 PM
link   
havent seen it but my first instinct is it is a video of a small remote controlled saucer craft. I dont even beleive it was ever made out to be a serious UFO video, i think the guy who was controlling it taped it and put it online, and as a joke put some eerie music to go along with it.

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Sorry, fake.
I saw this exact same UFO in another video that was faked, and also you can tell from the video.. the guy didn't really make a huge effort to make it appear as shaky as the original video was. And if that's still not enough, what was he filming to begin with.. the lake?

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 09:32 PM
link   
If toys exist at this caliber can you show me where I can buy them, this is a serious question, a toy like that is too cool not to have or video!

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Do you have a link to the original video, or the video that your talking about, I'm interested in seeing it.

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Interesting video, i dont know what it was but it looks to big to be a toy.

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 09:47 PM
link   
CGI for me.

Looks really made up.

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 10:11 PM
link   
WooO~
It is amazing, it really shows very close to the camera.
Please Find out it is real or not~ Or find the camera man for an interview why he there and what he feel at the moment?? I dont think he can just gone after this video released.

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 04:29 AM
link   
I feel it's definately not real. Quite easy to spot now that these fakes are popping up more and more these days, the big giveaway is the way it zips off at the end. Got to hand it to them though its good detail on the craft, looks like one of those US hovering craft they made a few years ago.

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 04:49 AM
link   
If it's a toy, I WANT one!

I don't think that it's real. I'm trying to look for a shadow of some sort that's cast on the ground and I can't make one out. If it was a CGI job, then they must have forgotten to include a shadow?

Great to look at though!

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 05:04 AM
link   
That is very, very good for a fake. I'm pretty impressed, but the dumb music spoils it. It's cool how the flap things come out and go back in. That would be very hard to fake. The camera wobble does not even affect the position of the craft, which is impressive.

[edit on 16-3-2007 by Xeros]

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kr0n0s
Interesting video, i don't know what it was but it looks to big to be a toy.

I would say its just the right size for a toy.

You could also take the argument that it is too small to be an alien craft.

With respect to its surroundings, I'm thinking it is around 18-24" in dia.

When the vid first starts, it looks very small off in the distance, it looks as though the person may have zoomed in as it when it came closer. IMO

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Grailkeeper

Originally posted by Kr0n0s
Interesting video, i don't know what it was but it looks to big to be a toy.

I would say its just the right size for a toy.

You could also take the argument that it is too small to be an alien craft.

With respect to its surroundings, I'm thinking it is around 18-24" in dia.

When the vid first starts, it looks very small off in the distance, it looks as though the person may have zoomed in as it when it came closer. IMO

It seems like that it must be a model to begin with and then it goes out of the frame, which is where the cgi must come in, to make it appear to fly off at high speed.

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 06:01 AM
link   
I agree that it looks like a toy.A real saucer would look much bigger in comparison to it's surroundings don't you think? The size of it would give new meaning to "little green men".

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 06:35 AM
link   
jnaudin.free.fr...

"Toys" like those are definately being made... just take a look at the site.

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 06:56 AM
link   
I live by the rule that if it's too good to be true, then it's not true.

Given the blur depth (or none for this matter), I'd say the object is 2-3 feet in diameter and no more than 20 feet from the camera by the end of the video. The fact that the cheesy music also played probably means it's a hoax.

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 07:24 AM
link   
I think someone got one of these (or something similar), and built a lightweight body for it...then added some CGI...(personal opinion only)...

gizmosforgeeks.com...

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Yeah thats what I was thinking myself. It looks too fake to me. Mainly because it does the classic 'fly off the camera really fast near the end of the footage' thing.

Also, Gazrok, everytime I see your avatar, I think of the music from that commercial lol...

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Nice Video, but sadly it is screaming FAKE at me. For a start there is no disortion of the surrounding area that usually comes in genuine sightings. The disortion is apparently caused by the anti gravity propulsion system used in the ailen craft. This particular video as people have already pointed out is a remote controlled toy. Cleverly done though and kudos to whoever put the film together, but still a fake.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join