It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paola Harris statement on italian UFO footage

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by free_spirit
I asked again if she had new information about this controversial
footage but she said there are still may unsolved issues regarding
this video like the anonimous source that sent copies to several
italian researchers.

Ah, yes, good ol' Mr. Anonymous up to his old tricks again. Well, since it can't pass even the first of the tests of veracity, into the recycle bin it goes!

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anomic of Nihilism
Come on guys, seriously....."wheat from the chaff" and all that.

Why does it "dematerialise" whilst "zipping" off??

I agree with you 100% on the "wheat/chaff" statement (here comes the but) but, having said that just what would a craft say at a relatively dead standstill accelerating to say [speculation]Mach 40-50[/speculation] look like?

With what can we compare that type of acceleration to? A bullet maybe? Might kinda look like it dematerializes....

Nonetheless, its damn good eyecandy - having fun watching it personally.

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I don't really know where to start about this. I signed up today to say that in 2002 i saw a 'craft' while i was delivering pizza's. When i got out of my car at the house i was headed to, i looked up in the direction of the moon and saw what i can only describe as a tube with red lights down the side(similar to how an airliner would look on the runway at dusk, with the interior lights on inside). I assume the craft was round in shape but from the side it looked like a tube.
Anyway... The craft was stationary when i first glanced up at it, only got about 1 second of actually trying to focus on it, and then it zipped away like the craft in this video (only up and away). When it left it left a streak of red light that i can only describe as the light was having to catch up to the craft.
I'm in no way saying this video is real but it definately takes me back to that moment in time and gives a better visual of what i described to friends.

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 06:46 PM
link   
This "zipping away" thing is quite common for UFOs sightings. Below are two examples:

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ace_SD

Originally posted by carewemust
If it is a real craft and it zipped away that quickly, there couldn't
have been anyone onboard..could there? Regardless of how
tightly you're strapped in, wouldn't your internal organs collapse
from the G-forces?

Not necessarily. The 'consensus' is is that these craft are achieving these
maneuvers and speeds be affecting gravity and or time around the craft itself.
Therefore those inside this 'gravity bubble' would not feel the effects of gravity itself.

If the craft is controlled by a gravitational type force then the occupants would "feel" absolutely no G forces. Think of it this way. The source of the extreme gravity is just ahead of the craft and acts on the craft and everything inside it. It would be like everything is free falling forward. Even though the craft is accelerating there would be no push back into the seat. Another way to look at it. Let's say you are in a car that is going off a cliff with a one mile drop. Even though the car is accelerating (0 to 60 in a few seconds) as it drops you don't not feel any G forces because you are accelerating with it.

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by squiz
Rense recently did a story on this.
www.rense.com...

I'm hesitant to believe in any footage, particulaly if the sources are anonymous and details of analasys are omitted.
I will say this, I work in the visual effects field, (that still doesn't make me an expert at video analasys though.) but it's by far the best fake I've seen. camera tracking looks spot on and the motion blur looks very consistant but as others have stated the take off at the end does looks a little strange.
I'll remain on the fence with this one.

What do you think about that part that I mentioned? Where the craft just emerges from the trees and moves toward the camera...
Don't you think that looks a little funny?

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by 10538
This "zipping away" thing is quite common for UFOs sightings. Below are two examples:

Speaking as someone who has actually seen a craft go from a stand still to leaving nothing but a red streak of light in the sky, I would like to say those are bad examples and really shouldn't be tossed in with the caliber of this 'Italian video'.

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Very interesting footage!!! But i´m still not sure. It can be a cg fake.
Also the size of the craft looks like an unmanned remote controlled craft.

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ace_SD[/]

What do you think about that part that I mentioned? Where the craft just emerges from the trees and moves toward the camera...
Don't you think that looks a little funny?

I can't really make out much at the begining, It could be cg the quallity is bad enough to hide any rendering flaws. If so, it's well animated, and well tracked, although there are ways to fake that shaky look.
it seems to slightly bank and dip with weight like a helicopter would. It also appears small to me, so I' m leaning more towards it being a rc vehicle with the end footage manipulated as mentioned earlier.

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by 10538

Originally posted by Ace_SD

from the G-forces?

Not necessarily. The 'consensus' is is that these craft are achieving these
maneuvers and speeds be affecting gravity and or time around the craft itself.
Therefore those inside this 'gravity bubble' would not feel the effects of gravity itself.

If the craft is controlled by a gravitational type force then the occupants would "feel" absolutely no G forces. Think of it this way. The source of the extreme gravity is just ahead of the craft and acts on the craft and everything inside it. It would be like everything is free falling forward. Even though the craft is accelerating there would be no push back into the seat. Another way to look at it. Let's say you are in a car that is going off a cliff with a one mile drop. Even though the car is accelerating (0 to 60 in a few seconds) as it drops you don't not feel any G forces because you are accelerating with it.

OK..so it's the same thing as how we are residing on a ball of dirt
traveling at thousands of miles per hour and not feeling the motion.
But astronauts accelerate with the shuttle and they feel g-forces. Oh
well, I don't want to derail this thread from the topic. Thanks for trying
to explain the acceleration thing gents. -cwm

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I would really like a physics expert with an idea of how gravity/anti-gravity propulsion works to look at the way the 'stabilizers' raise and lower and the way the craft moves in relation to that. Remote controlled, CGI, or however you slice it, that is a lot of detail for a hoax. Those still shots from that website really look like what I saw that day, with the whole 'lights on inside an airplane' look. I would really like closure on this footage because it still makes me shake when I watch it.

Also, do you remember those old hand-held car driving games (not a video game) that had the car at the bottom and the background moved giving the illusion the car was moving along a road? That is how I would describe how a craft moves. When it makes it's 'gravity pocket' it is distorting the enviroment around it, pulling and pushing it. The craft is not moving, the 'space' around it is. [edit on 19-4-2007 by Spoodily]

[edit on 19-4-2007 by Spoodily]

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 05:46 PM
link   
CGI to me.

The "approach" of the supossedly UFO in seconds 11 to 16 is totally unnatural.

It looks just like a zoomed image in that "initial approach".

[edit on 19-4-2007 by Orion437]

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 05:51 PM
link   
The grainy video with no sound is the better video in my opinion. The second looks blurred to remove the grainyness, the music to it also shows it's had editing.

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spoodily
I would really like a physics expert with an idea of how gravity/anti-gravity propulsion works to look at the way the 'stabilizers' raise and lower and the way the craft moves in relation to that.

Problem is no one is an expert on anti-gravity, since (mainstream) physics doesn't understand/explain the effect.

Maybe some physicists who work for black/secret projects probably have some understanding of the effects, but when it comes to how anti-gravity (propulsion) works, all we can do is theorize and speculate. Scientists have a hard time understanding gravity, as it is..

We have to accept that there's alot of things that we don't know, and that the things that we (think we) know, might not be correct or true.

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Need an expert on physics, not gravity propulsion. I just want to know if the way the 'stablizers' raise and lower are at the appropriate times for the craft to move in the directions it does. If it is CGI, that is a lot of foresight on both the animator and the photographer.

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 06:48 PM
link   
While viewing the video again I realized something. The craft has a front end. If you watch closely as the appendages begin to open and close, one of them is the front of the craft. It remains that way throughout all of it's maneuvering. Even when it circles around, it is the front appendage that leads the way.

Oh oh. This is starting to get scary. Why would a remote controlled craft like this have a front end that always is in the direction of it's travel? And what all you skeptics who claimed CGI. This definitely flies in your faces (pardon the pun).

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 10:18 PM
link   

OK..so it's the same thing as how we are residing on a ball of dirt
traveling at thousands of miles per hour and not feeling the motion.
But astronauts accelerate with the shuttle and they feel g-forces. Oh
well, I don't want to derail this thread from the topic. Thanks for trying
to explain the acceleration thing gents. -cwm

Sorry to continue this but...

No, this is not the same. You don't feel the motion of Earth, which is rotating at 8 times the speed of a bullet I think, because the earth is not accelerating. If the Earth for some reason sped up or slowed down we would all certainly feel it.

If a ufo is manipulating gravity around it then there actually is no gravity pushing on the front as one poster mentioned. The gravity 'bubble' around the craft means that the outside of the craft is weightless. (no mass) Even though air is being pushed on the surface of the craft it would have no affect to anything inside the bubble. This is also how they might be able to become invisible. A certain tweak of the frequency of this bubble and all of sudden light will not reflect off the craft. Maybe, that's my theory anyway.

[edit on 19-4-2007 by Ace_SD]

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Hmm. I got 9 out of 10 correct, and I'm just a physicist, with no experience in image processing or creation. The one I got wrong I was rather unsure about.

On them I distinguished real from fake usually from looking for material imperfections, though of course 'textures' are now standard in CGI.

I was then looking for imperfections in the imperfections, and ones which seemed too algorithmic I eliminated.

spoiler: The bolt I thought was simple enough that perhaps the added imperfection might be algorithmically uniform.

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Interesting. If you look carefully at the UFO, it appears that in some parts of the flight, those metallic 'deflectors' come up and down depending on what the craft is doing, rather like the wings on a Porsche.

It almost seems as if it were a thrust deflector as in for redirecting a jet exhaus downward when it needs to hover.

There is also 'visual stealth' long researched by aircraft people.

If you emit light with reasonably similar luminance and color to background, then at far distances (which most aircraft are observed at), they can be very difficult to see or effectively disappear.

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 08:04 PM
link   

from the G-forces?
[edit on 17-4-2007 by carewemust]

Here is a clearer version. It appears to be a manned Rotax disc of the Italian Air Force. Also if you read up a little, you will find that there are numerous sightings of discs that are black in color like this. It makes them invisible at night. According to some engineers I spoke with, these pilots are submerged into a neutral gravity plazma capsule that counteracts the G Forces of the craft, keeping the human pilots internal organs fully intact. Also note the disc slightly tilting on it's axis before the gyroscopic stabilizers pop up and it trusts away. One of the best modern peices of footage this forum has ever seen.
www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join