It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TERRORISM: CONGRESSMAN WARNS STAY OUT OF TIMES SQUARE...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Found this and thought it was interesting;

"Republican Rep. Christopher Shays, however, said people ought to avoid places like Times Square, calling it irresponsible for officials to make people think they don't need to take precautions."

"Secretary Ridge says just do what you normally do," Shays said. "If normally you go to Times Square, I wouldn't do what you normally do. I wouldn't go into places when you're packed and where if there was panic, a lot of injuries would take place."

apnews.myway.com...

[Edited on 1-1-2004 by SkepticOverlord]

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Dont think this is specific, i think its more of a general "stay out of crowded places" thing, people often use times square as an example., still, add it to my new years thread

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 08:53 PM
link   
There have always been terrorists in Time's Square.

When I started going to New Year's there years ago, the guy's charging $15 for drinks and not giving change for twenties...and another $20 to use their bathroom should be taken out and shot.

I don't remember the name, but every year it was the ONE open restaurant for New Year's right on the square... to the right of the Ball (facing it).

Bastids.

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nerdling
Dont think this is specific, i think its more of a general "stay out of crowded places" thing, people often use times square as an example., still, add it to my new years thread

I know im not going to be anywhere near public places this new year. Im having a party in my house with all my friends.

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 09:54 AM
link   
I live outside DC now, after moving back from NY city.

I'm not going near either on New Years

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I think people should just live their lives as usual and stop being so paranoid of terrorist attacks. If the terrorist really want to strike, there's really not a lot we can do about it.

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Here they go again with the paranoia and scaring you shitless. I'd say you've got more chance of getting it on with a beautiful blonde with big tits and an ass that tastes like french vanilla ice cream than being attacked by terrorists.

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Well, you have to be insane to want to be in Times Square for New Years... It's true, if anything happens, you're screwed... And if nothing happens, you're still likely to be crammed like a sardine, have gallons of beer spilt on you, your pockets picked, and just general misery....

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by John Nada
I'd say you've got more chance of getting it on with a beautiful blonde with big tits and an ass that tastes like french vanilla ice cream than being attacked by terrorists.

If that should happen then it would really be a happy new year for me!!

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by John Nada
I'd say you've got more chance of getting it on with a beautiful blonde with big tits and an ass that tastes like french vanilla ice cream than being attacked by terrorists.

Now that's how I want to go down!!!

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

join