It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Over Bexhill / Hastings UK Right Now

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 09:52 PM
link   
the "solar airship" is an earthly toy. its basically a long black tubular bag that floats in the air. there are links in this thread to pics and such

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 12:25 AM
link   
At first glance I thught this must be a jetliner. But then I enlarged it and began scanning the image through the usual methods i.e. spectrography, negative image, etc and for the life of me I could not find any identifying markers that give it away. At this point this is an EXCELLENT daytime U.K. unidentified flying object. Who knows it might even be extraterrestial and or interdimensional. Of course there's also the option that this vehicle is manned by future man taking tourists back in time to view the human race in the various stages of our development. Oh the humanity!

---DENY IGNORANCE--

[edit on 9-4-2007 by carnival_of_souls2047]

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 12:37 AM
link   
IMO this is not a solar airship. they don't get that high nor are they that big. could be a manned or remote control balloon. is this craft of earthly origin... probably but we'll never know. it's certainly a ufo.

great pic by the way!

Ram

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 04:26 AM
link   

I have no really opinion about this - but somthing is up there in this photo.

Only thing I noticed - It's not infront of the camera, because it's inside some clouds - half visible.

-
I made some contrast - in black and white - inverted it.

Next time - take all the images you can Ahtze - Afterall - we live in an age of digital data photo's - It cost nothing.

I took a picture of a jet - made it same size as the ufo-pic. 3264x2448 - and cut them both down to the objects.

Just to have somthing to look at.

or somthing.

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Hmm it does look as if it could be above he clouds. Let's see if we can get some sort of size for this thing as these clouds are "cirrus"

www.ace.mmu.ac.uk...

Cirrus Clouds

High-level clouds form above 20,000 feet (6,000 meters) and since the temperatures are so cold at such high elevations, these clouds are primarily composed of ice crystals. High-level clouds are typically thin and white in appearance, but can appear in a magnificent array of colours when the Sun is low on the horizon.

Would a solar balloon survive in such cold temperatures? The heat is supposed to keep them afloat.

If this is above the clouds, then I think that we can rule out a solar balloon/airship.

Hold on... I just saw this:-

www.theladsmag.co.uk...

It can fly up to about 30,000 feet on a reasonable day! Watch people stare with amazement as you guide your giant burnt sausage through the sky!

That surprises me.

What do you guys think?

[edit on 9-4-2007 by Xeros]

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 06:53 AM
link   
EXCELLENT! Definately not a rain cloud. Very nice.

Like the previous poster ... I'd like to know more about movement and how it left etc etc ...

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Sausages In The Sky

Originally posted by Xeros

What do you guys think?

Well, this caught my attention:

www.theladsmag.co.uk...

One of my mates at university bought this item as a random toy to play with, as the sun was out for the first time in ages. We took it out in a field out the front of the university halls, inflated it, and sealed the ends. It floated up quickly, before returning to ground and rising again. This time, instead of stopping when it reached the end of its teather, the string snapped, and the huge black sausage rose gracefully, moving ever further away from us. We followed it on the ground and it drew much attention from passing motorists. Final we gave up when we could no longer see it, despite its size. This is proof of how great these things are, and how high they can really fly!!

I get the impression these things might not come with the most robust of tethers.

If one got away, I imagine it might look a lot like this. Then again, this may have nothing to do with solar airships.

But we're all welcome to speculate, and for my part, I generally try not to rule any possibility out unless I've got a good solid reason for doing so.

Still, it's hard not to make the connection in this case.

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 08:54 AM
link   
I think the size of the object in the picture does not fit to such a solar airship. Can you really see it that well when it is 30'000 feet hight?
Like in the post just above mine they say 'till they couldn't see it anymore.'

But well I have no clue if this photo the thread opener took was in zommed mode and how hight the object indeed was. Just the clouds give some hint.

Something else interesting I found in the 30'000feet link of 2 or 3 post above mine:

Q. Could you tie 2 together to make a 16m balloon?
A. Yes you could, we are even planning a balloon 5Km in length for launch in Nevada N. America!

www.theladsmag.co.uk...

Ok, if you see such an object in nevada .... I would say it's that.

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Ahtze check your inbox for messages

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 09:32 AM
link   
The picture looks good. I like to think of myself as a "DEBUNKER" and their is nothing wrong with that. And I can't see where this photo could be faked. Now weither it was a hoax being played out on the general public then thats another issue. Meaning that it might be one of thoes balloons"solar ships" the other atsers keep talking about. Placed in the sky and you just happened to see it when you did. I my mind I cant see where if it was "aliens" then why would they be using earth technology "solar ships". Would they not be using advanced tech that we as earthlings have never seen the such? If it was an alien solar ship then would the ship be working in the void of space where their is no stars for light years away? probley not. What I think the object is just might be a secret government craft that is being tested through out the whole world. I have even seen cigar shaped craft in the skys and I live in the united states. Whats crazy about this pic is that it looks almost identical to what I seen over the skys of knoxville tennessee one winter morning in 1999 or early 2000. This thing that I saw left a chem trail but the trail dissapperd about 200 feet from the tail? of the cigar shaped craft. It also was not as high up as your craft appears to be, and was moving across the sky.

Keep your eyest to the sky, I bet this UFO will show itself again! You may want to buy or barrow a video camera so you can tape this craft in real time.

[edit on 9am4 30 200 by goddogo1]

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 03:06 PM
link   
First of all this photo has not been altered. I used non-destructive methods to remove most of the noise. I then used a forensics algorithm using a factor of two to increase the size without adding detail. The results are below.

What it is; I have no idea. Too bad you did not have a better camera.

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 03:28 PM
link   

I decided to see how much detail was actualy there. Here is the best result I could muster. Your camera likes Nikon algorithms. Is it a Nikon?

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I guess I'll be the first to ask why on earth you only decided to take 'a couple of pictures'. If I saw that hanging out in the sky i'd take as many as possible (even if i couldn;t see it in my viewfinder), or call a local mate and get them to do so, or a family member, or a neighbour. But thats just me. If you have already covered this and i missed it, my apologies.

Still nice picture though...

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhiteWash
Very nice sighting Ahtze.
Could you please give some detailed information on this sighting?
If you go to this link
You will see an example of what type of information would help to detail your sighting. This looks very good, here is a close up with noise removed:

Looks like a paraglider to me. Look under the shape and see if you see a faint image of a terran enjoying the day!

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I notice some differences in my image processing and some of it posted here. When I zoom or magnify the original posted image (page 1), using 3 different progs, my results do not show such a solid looking object. The right side is not solid and rounded. At least to my eyes. Does anyone else's work agree with mine?

EDIT: Ignore previous remarks. The original I got was a downsized picture. I went and got the full size original, big diff.

[edit on 4/9/2007 by roadgravel]

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 07:09 PM
link   
i just had a look by zooming in to me it still looks like a solid object and all the sides look the same, i think it because it behind in the clouds that it give that effect.

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by carnival_of_souls2047
Looks like a paraglider to me. Look under the shape and see if you see a faint image of a terran enjoying the day!

Very astute
You must have a better monitor than I do at home.
I used a process normally used for photo restoration to see if I could pull out more detail. I'd say a paraglider is a good guess. That could well be a person under there and it is not a cylinder as I first thought. The way I did this; the edges would have survived. Looks like ones I see often here. They are shaped like a wing.

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by carnival_of_souls2047

nope, object is still way too large to be a paraglider... you wouldn't be able to see it this well... I'm no expert but I would say above those type high clouds this thing would have to be pretty large, at least the the length of a 747.

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 12:46 AM
link   
i think its a shame that you couldn't get a better picture but o well don't worry, i don't think it is an solar airship because i wouldn't have though it would get that high into the sky unless it was taking up on a very windy day. i did some playing around with the photo and decided to invert the colours so if there was any object under the UFO it would have shown up in black and it hasn't so we hopefully have ruled out parglider.

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 01:12 AM
link   
It's in one of the most active threads still I think, about the shapeshifting worm/tube ufo. This looks exactly like it.

Here's the thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join