It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Over Bexhill / Hastings UK Right Now

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 01:21 AM
link   
well i took a look at the link and i think your right they do look very similar it a shame there wasn't more photos cause then we make have got some movement from it on the camera.

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 03:36 AM
link   
I also saw this above Bexhill on Sunday afternoon.

Here is a photo that I managed to take:

Click

It appears to be a perfect tube that never seemed to deform like a balloon or something like that.

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 03:43 AM
link   
well that is a sudden turn of events know if we look at it it does look like a solar airship but i still think it could be a ufo well done for getting the photo got anymore?

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Click For Pic

i decided to invert the colours and if you noticed the very tip of one end is darker not sure if it means anything tough.

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Well there you are, if this is of the same sighting I would personally say Solar Balloon, the lighter shade on one side of the object is sun glint. Must have had a REALLY good camera to zoom in that close.

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 04:19 AM
link   
its a shame tough it would have been nice for it to have been a real UFO but maybe next time

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Here is another pic;

Click

Glad its cleared up. Shame its nothing more exciting though!!

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 06:09 AM
link   
i think it might be one of those boy toy thing the solar airship but I'm still not sure if they could get that high into the sky, I'm looking at there site now.

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Well done rgibbfan, I thought someone else must have seen it. Hastings and Bexhill has a combined population of about 120,000 so I was sure I wouldn't be the only one. Your picture is actually clearer than when I looked through binoculars, you can definitely see what looks like one end tied off (like the solar airship). I must have been further away than you, perhaps thats why it didn't appear to move across the sky from where I was standing.

It was bugging me what it was in the sky, so I'm happy that I'm not left guessing. Looks pretty clear it was a solar airship.

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 12:27 PM
link   
you and at least we know what it is now but it was good you told us about it because if it had of been a real UFO we wouldnt have known, so maybe we should take a better look at the sky and see what we can find.

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alienhunters
Click For Pic

Thats it

That is the exact one I saw here in Anchorage. It was in the winter and came slowly down the side of the mountains I can see from my office. It appeared to reflect the color from behind it and you could miss it even if you looked right at it. If it had not been for the unusual lighting that day I'm not sure I would have seen it. It exactly mimicked the color behind it.

One of my first posts was about this but got no interest. It descended to an area used for military training. It remained level and descended slowly like a dirigible would except it was that shape and the same length as 737's that routinely fly by that area. They often change the flight patterns putting that path off limits and they seem to do it more often on days when visibility is very low. There is an old landing field there that is supposedly not used any more.

As a side note; One week after telling the local paper there were no Ospreys in Alaska, I saw one hover above the trees in plain site and then go back down to land. Apparently even though the Osprey is not secret they felt it necessary to lie about testing one here.

The photo this thread is about is similar but is not as long or narrow. The photo link you posted is an exact match.

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by October
I would personally say Solar Balloon, the lighter shade on one side of the object is sun glint.

If that is the one I saw here it was in the air on a snowy, completely overcast day and changed color as it passed over snow and rock. It was like a chamelion. Can a "Solar Balloon" go up in those conditions? I'm not familiar? How did it change color to match the background? It was a strange thing to watch. I figured military equipment of some sort because of where it landed. The flight was very controled and it followed the contours of the mountains. I never thought Alien Craft. I assumed military.

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Solar Balloon is wrong. Wrong color and it could not fly except on a clear warm day. These must be something else?

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 03:24 AM
link   
I'm not totally convinced. What if it's just a man made object such as a Blimp or something.. I know that's kinda tossing a stupid idea out there, but there has to be at least one skeptical person to kinda even things up lol.

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 03:44 AM
link   
i don't think it is a solar air balloon because i cant see how it would get that high in the sky plus the first post says it was hovering and not moving for a while i have update the pic so it is the correct colour and enhance the lighting i put both the pic next to one another.

click

[edit on 11-4-2007 by Alienhunters]

it cant be a soalr airship beacuse the ends should have pointly plastic bits to show where it has been tied to keep the air in and that has very smoth edges

[edit on 11-4-2007 by Alienhunters]

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 12:24 PM
link   
A ROD

I've seen them in videos.

Same thing as posted here.

There was one caught in flight with sparks flying out the top and
bottom at both ends.

When it turns the end is in hover and the front can 360 if it wants to.

Looks like a old submarine and they can't see out, oh my.

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 03:32 PM
link   
OMG!I also saw this strange object in the sky last sunday in Bexhill!

I was driving my friend home when she said 'what the hell is that up in the sky??!' we were watching it all the way and it didn't appear to be moving at all. It was very strange! It was at a very high altitude.

I dropped her home and literally 5 mins afterwards I drove back to where it had been visable and it was nowhere to be seen.

I wish we had pulled up and monitored it now.

To me it didn't look like a solar ballon purely because it was so still, but i'm no expert on these things so I could be wrong.

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 04:30 PM
link   
what time did you see it did you mange to take any photos or vidoes and what dorection was it north,south ect

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by freakyty
I am gonna guess that this was probably an unmanned alien vessel collecting data. Definitely not a raincloud.

this post made me cry from laughing so hard

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 02:32 PM
link   
It sounds like somebody with a good solar airship is flying it high up all the time over Bexhill.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join