It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photos of Alien at area 51 question ???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 10:16 PM
link   
I remember watching a show on the History channel about Area 51 and it showed photos of what seemes to be an alien laying on a medical bed. I believe this was a early to mid 60's photograph. The program also stated about people who have had serious "flesh eating diseases" and died very shortly after that, all from Area 51(they were former employees). Anyone have any information on either of these?

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 10:39 PM
link   
If it is the same program that I saw a while back, then do a google search for the alien autopsy video, I think they were stills from that. I may be wrong though...

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 10:47 PM
link   
you mean this pic www.abovetopsecret.com...

?

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 10:51 PM
link   
There have been rumoured leaks about problems with preserving the flesh of aliens due to differences in environment etc compared to where they originate. It seems quite plausable that there would be a need to preserve them in a special fashion for study.

I am not sure if this photo is authentic or not. If it is a hoax then it is a sophisticated one and not an inexpensive one. Furthermore, this one single photo is the only evidence known of this creature or 'thing' that exists as evidence.

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 01:58 AM
link   
That looks like one of the pictures of what I seen except the pictures(video) I seen had shown pictures from above the table without anything over the alien. The claim was it was a drowning victim, but no evidence of the person was ever identified. It was highly classified but somehow got released. If anyone can find anything on what I am talking about or know how the tape was released I would greatly appreciate it.

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 07:28 AM
link   
It is a fake, there has also been another topic about that one as well. Just look at the eyes, if the eyes are big (like this one) it is 100% fake (even though it almost grafted into your minds that the big eyes are part of an alien).

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 10:22 AM
link   
how could a thin,unmuscular neck support a head that big?come on it must wheigh at least 6kilos

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 12:49 PM
link   
it looks a bit rubbery to me

join