It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New picture of two huge weird structures on the moon

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by mikesingh
Join Pegasus naturally

Is it free??

Money? Nope not a dime... Though we do need to find that 30 million so Matyas can finish the craft, but hey thats what research grants are for, right?

But seriously Pegasus is a non profit think tank... we just like to dabble in other theories
Like Lunar Mining Operations...

[edit on 6-4-2007 by zorgon]

Good!! Sign me up! I mean for the Lunar Mining Operations! I'm one of the best spec ops guys you can get this side of Venus, remember? Security of the Base is paramount, what?

Ok, Ron. Just jokin'!
And Hey! Is Matt constructing that shuttle? 30 million bucks!! Wow! that's a lot of money!

Cheers!!

[edit on 6-4-2007 by mikesingh]

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh
30 million bucks!! Wow! that's a lot of money!

Not here in Vegas Its a mere drop in the bucket... only thing is its not dropping in MY bucket yet

But its okay we are not quite at the funding stage yet... Russia charges 20 million per ride and Space Ship One is talking 250,000 for a 10 minute suborbital flight from the new 200 billion Spaceport America in Arizona...

So how much you think we can get for a day trip to the moon and back?

Anyway you already have your page started at the site. I started one for Looofo too and will do Zarniwoops in a day or so... Now you just need to send me your best pics to post

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 01:16 PM
link   
This has been a fun thread to read and it is great everyone is willing to give their view point on what they see. This is what is so great about ATS everyone can express their opinion.

Many times together collectively things can be figured out to a conclusion on what we all see in these photos. One time you maybe the hero the next time on another thread you may be zero. I am very appreciative for the experts taking part in the Moon threads. Like I say we can agree to disagree or better yet agree. Rik Riley

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Oh come on guys its the same object.

This image is a composite of two images, one on the left and one on the right. Both images have a piece of the imaging spacecraft in sight. On both images it is on the right. But as the whole image is a composite the left hands "bit of spacecraft" is in the middle of the total shot.

Next!!

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Looks like an artificial structure -- perhaps some kind of travel tube for aliens to reach their launch pads where their launch vehicles await. Very cool, thanks for the post!

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by carnival_of_souls2047
Looks like an artificial structure -- perhaps some kind of travel tube for aliens to reach their launch pads where their launch vehicles await. Very cool, thanks for the post!

:bash: :bash: :bash:

Does anyone in here ever read the threads?

ARRGGGGGGGG

Want a real structure on the moon? Just look in this crater...

SOURCE AND INFO HERE

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Acharya

Originally posted by disownedsky
You need to provide the original unaltered image straight from NASA. Otherwise, it's not even worth bothering with. There are an unlimited number of possible faked images.

IMHO NASA has been trying to hide these pictures from us for years, therefore you will *never* find such a picture on one of their official image web sites. If such pictures exists it will be leaked by someone from the inside, like this perhaps were. I personally can not provide any information that this picture is genuine, it is what it is.

I agree with you 100% Acharya - If Gary McKinnon is to be believed, NASA regularly airbrushes UFOs and other space anomalies out of official NASA photos, so you'll very likely never see this image from NASA.

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 09:23 PM
link   
We all know that the U.S governement give 25 billion to the NASA each year. Maybe this pic is real or it's probably a fake as I think.

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd

Bingo!

You win the analysis prize! That's indeed what it is, and there's a number of these on Earth and on the other planets.

*edit for well... lets just not go there k? K!*

grats to MikeSigh on being able to ping it out first... it was nice to catch my name in bold for once though *go newbie!* thanks BK

lol

Coven out

[edit on 29-4-2007 by coven]

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 12:11 AM
link   
so maybe John Lear is right....

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by varsityeagle089
so maybe John Lear is right....

Oh Please...

John Lear is just a sci-fi nutjob.

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth

(. There are an unlimited number of possible faked images.

Especially by NASA.

Show me one example of an image that NASA has faked. I don't think you will find a single one. There have been a few purported fakes, but these claims have been more roundly debunked then they deserve.

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stormrider
I agree with you 100% Acharya - If Gary McKinnon is to be believed, NASA regularly airbrushes UFOs and other space anomalies out of official NASA photos, so you'll very likely never see this image from NASA.

So, Gary McKinnon has evidence of this airbrushing, does he?

I didn't think so.

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sk8land4
We all know that the U.S governement give 25 billion to the NASA each year. Maybe this pic is real or it's probably a fake as I think.

That would be nice - the NASA budget is more like $15 billion.

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by flice
If we apply a 3 dimensional thought to this... it could be two asteroids crashing into the moon at the same time. I mean... try viewing it as the trails are going downwards, not side to side.

I agree.

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Definitely interesting. I wonder if these images have been altered? There are clear design similarities between the two objects, it could be some kind of rock formation maybe. Hard to say.

With NASA planning a mission to the moon, and intention to build a base, it will be interesting to see how the whole Lunar thing develops.

If NASA are hiding evidence of Alien structures (active or ancient) on the moon, then they have seriously messed up by declaring there intent to build a base there. Its spurring a new space race, with Russia, China, India and the ESA all planning missions.

Unless they are all complicit in any conspiracy (I can see NASA, ESA and Russia all working together on a cover-up) then one of these agencies is bound to say if they find something. Ironically perhaps, I think China would be the first nation to publicly say if they found evidence of an Alien Lunar base (after claiming it in the name of China of course
), mainly to rub it into the face of the Western nations.

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Originally posted by Smokersroom

Oh Please...

John Lear is just a sci-fi nutjob.

Many would agree with you there Smokesroom.

I mean who would ever say that there was there was a breathable atmosphere on the moon and that millions of people lived there. That there are lakes and rivers and forests and snow on some of the mountains. That there were huge cities and constructs that defied belief.

Those are just the idle musings of a certified nutjob.

When Neil Armstrong said, "There are great ideas undiscovered; breakthroughs available to those who can remove one of truths protective layers. There are places to go beyond belief." (White House, July 20, 1994):

He couldn't have been talking about the moon could he? Thats just beyond belief. And besides, just what in the heck is "truths protective layers?" and how in the heck are we supposed to remove them?

Thanks for your input Smokesroom, it is greatly appreciated.

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Show me one example of an image that NASA has faked. I don't think you will find a single one. There have been a few purported fakes, but these claims have been more roundly debunked then they deserve.

I wouldn't expect a 15 billion dollar (atleast that we know of) funded organization that's been around for over 50 years to make many "mistakes" -- or accidently leak such "proof". I see that argument all the time... it's so weak.

They have had all the time, money and personnel to make sure we can't find such things, and noone up until recently would have suspected anything. Why is it so hard to atleast acknowledge just the possibility of a coverup, for whatever reason? And if it's not hard, than don't you think it's definately worth the time and effort in investigating such a possibility further?

...though of course it's a lot easier to deny such a reality. Ignorance is bliss, right?

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Happy to oblige disownedsky. This is an image of Kepler taken by Lunar Orbiter (LO-III-162) in 1966.

This is Kepler, the same crater but viewed from a slightly different angle taken by Apollo 12 a few years later. Can you see the difference? Look at where the blue circles are on the top photo and then look at the same area on the Apollo 12 photo. Thats called 'airbrushing'. Hold on, I've got some others to show you.

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Here is one of Aristarchus taken by Apollo 15:

And this is one of Aristarchus taken by an amateur astronomer here on earth:

Do you notice the difference? The top one has been airbrushed. The bottom photo is just like it really is. Would you like to see some more examples of NASA airbrushing?

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join