It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New picture of two huge weird structures on the moon

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh
Ah huh!! Jeepers creepers!! You guys are really slugging it out as to who blew the lid first!

Sorry guys it was Tomra who spotted it first... come on now credit where credit is due

Page ONE Post 13

Originally posted by tomra
They are a mechanical part of the satelite. I can´t remember which thread this images used to be discussed in but it was on here a couple of months back.

And repeated on page two with a request for me or John to look at it...

So much for ATS fair play

5 pages and it was solved on page one...

I give a BIG
for all the "experts" that actually READ the posts in a thread

I also think that the ATS award plague in Avatars that state "Subject Matter Expert" need to define just WHICH field that expertise is in IMHO

[edit on 5-4-2007 by zorgon]

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Although Tomra suggested what the object was, it was only really apperent until the images of the antenna were posted, atleast not for me. I think you can all share the honors of exposing this image and pat yourselves on your backs

[edit on 5-4-2007 by Acharya]

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrPenny
Its ironic how people who tend to view skeptics with, dare I say, disdain....are falling all over themselves attempting to establish which of them gets credit for the debunk.

Maybe its just me, but I find that funny.

Edited to add: DaddyBare, did you even bother to read the thread?

[edit on 5-4-2007 by MrPenny]

Let me make it known that i don't REALLY care who gets credit... Just as long as the picture was debunked. I knew that the picture was real but what we were seeing was not of ALIEN origin.
AS you can clearly see from my points I am new to this site, and don't really know my way around here, let alone this "new" tool bar.
I didn not even know that this was talked about before.

[edit on 5pm4 30 200 by goddogo1]

[edit on 5pm4 30 200 by goddogo1]

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Ah huh!! Jeepers creepers!! You guys are really slugging it out as to who blew the lid first!

I'm not. I actually don't care who blew the lid first (but congrats on that mikesingh
and Tomra from page one
) All I know is that even after hearing it from you, I still didn't "get" it and said so. And it was JohnLear and coven who first explained it to me in a way that I understood and got me to realize that my theory was way wrong. That's why I thought it was JL who revealed it, but I know now it was you who figured it out and Tomra who remembered it from another thread.
Good job!

Beyond that, all this other patting on the back, accusations and assumptions are irrelevant.

[edit on 5-4-2007 by Benevolent Heretic]

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 02:52 PM
link   
So this is definitively the boom arm of the photography satellite correct?
Pretty amazing that the moon images were theorized as the following:

1) Moon base
2) Chain impacts
3) Satellite (man-made) antenna or boom
4) Rolling rocks (wind? or other forces)
5) Alien tower
6) Lots of other things...

the above all kinda credible and feasible from looking at the evidence (just the images).

I guess this was a good 'lessons learned' and for future image analysis....

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
Beyond that, all this other patting on the back, accusations and assumptions are irrelevant.

LOL that is true but it has been really funny to watch...

And it does give an insight to the mind set of some of those looking at Lunar anomalies

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by mythatsabigprobe

Originally posted by tomra
They are a mechanical part of the satelite. I can´t remember which thread this images used to be discussed in but it was on here a couple of months back.

Yes, they do appear to be a part of the lunar satellite caught in frame. Dead giveaway that both objects are identical and cropped off at the right edge. The photo is a mosaic with the right image overlayed on the left image.

Not satellite... command module.. pictures taken out of window the antenna mast that is used for radio communications to Earth is below the window

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

So much for ATS fair play

Why would you make a statement like that? The minute I became aware of this thread I emailed John with a link to it. I've been BURIED working on getting the finances together for things that will enhance the furthering of this topical field of interest beyond anything done to date online.

I also think that the ATS award plague in Avatars that state "Subject Matter Expert" need to define just WHICH field that expertise is in IMHO

I think you might want to go LOOK at and READ which topics the FSMEs are experts in and your question would be answered before you asked it.

Springer...

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Regarding FSMEs (Forum Subject Matter Experts)

If you click on their FSME badge, it will take you to their forum.

As an aside, we haven't updated the badges yet, but AbovePolitics FSMEs are different from ATS FSMEs in that they aren't expected to be experts on the topics, but rather on facilitating discussion of the topics (since in politics, everybody's an expert
).

Meanwhile, questions of individual credit aside, I just wanted to say that despite all the back and forth -- or perhaps more accurately, because of it -- the truth about these photographic anomalies has been clearly exposed, and that's what I love about our community.

You can't fool all of the people all of the time.

Nicely done.

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Zorgon, thank you.
John, no problem.

IMHO i would much rather see a "known" image posted with 10 following pages of speculation before things are cleared up compared to no image at all. We cannot afford to have anyone think "nah, it´s probably nothing, i better not...".

Credit goes to OP as well as Zorgon, Mike and John.

This thread should now die in peace...

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
Why would you make a statement like that?

Ummm gee I suppose it was meant in regards to all the fuss over credit for the find in the "I debunked it first" category... If anyone took that any other way they took it out of context

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear
Mikesingh debunked the photo first and took all of my fun away.

HORRORS. Mikesign had already nailed it! How could you do that to me mike? You took all my fun for the day away!!!! Anyway I had to modify my post and in my despair at mikes having clearly beat me to the punch by about 5 minutes I forgot to thank him for a job well done!!!

Thanks mike! I just wish you hadn't been so quick on the trigger but excellent job of identification.

Oh darn!! Sorry John, I thought you had gone on vacation. Long time, no see!!
So do I now get to go on that Moon Shuttle??

Cheers!!

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 11:20 PM
link   
I have gotten deeply involved witht the aspects of the lunar surface. Wasn't treated wel, that is why I lurk now. I don't care too share any new info, but I must say that Zorgon has a right to make his claim. I am no one special, but I do like the "Moon", and if you would like too see most of the pictures posted in this thread, (Plus more) visit the following thread that has been here on ATS for a few years....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Join Pegasus naturally

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Join Pegasus naturally

Is it free??

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Allred5923
I have gotten deeply involved witht the aspects of the lunar surface. Wasn't treated wel, that is why I lurk now. I don't care too share any new info, but I must say that Zorgon has a right to make his claim. I am no one special, but I do like the "Moon", and if you would like too see most of the pictures posted in this thread, (Plus more) visit the following thread that has been here on ATS for a few years....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I can echo your feelings on treatment by a few others. I particularly deal with sat and other imagery when posting new threads and then just to get beat down and by a gang of very mean spirited debunkers for not having a pic of a grey driving the UFO or obvious signs of civiliazation ie: roads, rectangular buldgs("there just rocks dummy"), and other obvious (to human) engineering.
Yeah its kinda like your afraid to post anything new with all the burns going around.
Just sayin.
Very cool place none the less though.
Frankly this attitude trend here is keeping me from participating more.

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 12:21 AM
link   
What are you afraid of just post. After all isn't this why ATS exists? I mean if you have something new, something unexplained and something that is legit, post it.

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by greatlakes
What are you afraid of just post. After all isn't this why ATS exists? I mean if you have something new, something unexplained and something that is legit, post it.

"I agree." Post what you want for the intersts of the ATS society.

But then again, "There are alot more 'Devoted peple at pegasus.', Not trying to sway your vote........

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Join Pegasus naturally

Is it free??

No actually... the fee is contribution to the cause LOL. Members are expected to produce documents and evidence that supports the projects

No lurkers allowed

Money? Nope not a dime... Though we do need to find that 30 million so Matyas can finish the craft, but hey thats what research grants are for, right?

But seriously Pegasus is a non profit think tank... we just like to dabble in other theories
Like Lunar Mining Operations...

[edit on 6-4-2007 by zorgon]

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by VType
I can echo your feelings on treatment by a few others. I particularly deal with sat and other imagery when posting new threads and then just to get beat down and by a gang of very mean spirited debunkers for not having a pic of a grey driving the UFO or obvious signs of civiliazation ie: roads, rectangular buldgs("there just rocks dummy"), and other obvious (to human) engineering.
Yeah its kinda like your afraid to post anything new with all the burns going around.

Well here is the thing... if you let the debunkers get you down and thus don't post cool finds THEY win... which is what some want...

But try looking at it this way... for every debunker there are 20 or more "silent watchers" that enjoy the posts... and from time to time make a "thank you" post or say so in U2U's

That make it worth the effort..

From time to time you will find some really good skeptics... these make you work harder to prove your point... nothing wrong with that... it has led me to many new finds...

That makes it worth the effort...

If you seriouly take part in the search and regularly post finds with as much info as possible... you will find support from others who believe as you do... and guess what... in time you get the support of numbers on your side and even make some really good friends... (even if we are all a little "touched"
)

That makes it REALLY worth the effort...

So don't let the critics and skeptics slow you down... because in my not-so-humble opinion, they are here because deep inside their subconscious WANTS them to believe
[oh yeah? Prove me wrong then! ]

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join