It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New picture of two huge weird structures on the moon

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 07:43 AM
link   
A NASA picture from the moon has surfaced that shows two massive structures on the moon; I mean those things are just huge.

Larger version of the picture is here:

photo.livevideo.com... 9F52BF94DFFAD6658A7AC653F25&size=o

From the grids on the picture I would say that they are from one of the Apollo missions.

Decide for youself if you believe they are real or not, obvously anything can be faked today with a home computer. If you dont believe its real then dont blame me, I'm just putting the info out there

[edit on 4-4-2007 by Acharya]

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 08:06 AM
link   
those white circular `thingies` on left end of the `trails` have identical shape... it looks like they are moving and leaving this trail behind them...

very interesting...

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Hm...

If we apply a 3 dimensional thought to this... it could be two asteroids crashing into the moon at the same time. I mean... try viewing it as the trails are going downwards, not side to side.

But otherwise yes... interesting indeed
if all of the markings are grounded then I can't imagine what could have made that pattern.

[edit on 4/4/07 by flice]

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by flice

But otherwise yes... interesting indeed
if all of the markings are grounded then I can't imagine what could have made that pattern.

[edit on 4/4/07 by flice]

yep, the markings/trails are identical too...

too artificial for meteor striking tail if you ask me...

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 08:43 AM
link   
That's a great find

Whatever these are they do not look like natural formations to me. I don't think they're from the moon landing either, not just because I don't believe that it ever happened, but also because they don't look like anything I've ever seen from the supposed missions to the moon.

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 08:59 AM
link   
(removed quote of the entire opening post)

You need to provide the original unaltered image straight from NASA. Otherwise, it's not even worth bothering with. There are an unlimited number of possible faked images.

[edit on 4-4-2007 by SkepticOverlord]

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 09:00 AM
link   
It looks to me like a divot left by something irregularly shaped that is rolling. Perhaps the rock on the left side of the track?

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by disownedsky
You need to provide the original unaltered image straight from NASA. Otherwise, it's not even worth bothering with. There are an unlimited number of possible faked images.

IMHO NASA has been trying to hide these pictures from us for years, therefore you will *never* find such a picture on one of their official image web sites. If such pictures exists it will be leaked by someone from the inside, like this perhaps were. I personally can not provide any information that this picture is genuine, it is what it is.

It looks to me like a divot left by something irregularly shaped that is rolling. Perhaps the rock on the left side of the track?

I personally believe they are towers, but I cant prove it.

[edit on 4-4-2007 by Acharya]

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 09:10 AM
link   
It looks to me like the ball or thing on the left side of each of these things is casting a shadow. Does anyone else see this? You can see the white thing with some edges and lines, and you can see a shadow with the same edges and lines. Very cool picture.

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Hi guys!
Just looked at this pic with photoshop and it seems to me that it`s just normal housing for the ETs that live there...
If i apply filters(find edges) to it,the trail shape changes to something that`s absolutely no trail at all.

[edit on 4/4/2007 by Johhn]

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Nice Find
I just wonder if the pics you have shared with us are the same ones in the videos that are on you tube, that nasa has smudged out.?

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Yes, Rotoplooker, I see that.

If we assume the most likely cause, I think that it's probably from a meteoroid or other object landing and bouncing as it comes to rest, causing a patterned impact trail. It would come from the right to the left, making the first "bounce" the largest, then decreasing in size as it bounced to the left.

What bothers me about that is the the pattern seems to be different across the top than the pattern across the bottom. The top pattern seems to be "mounds" while the bottom pattern seems to be smaller "bumps". But if it were spinning it could make a different sided pattern.

It appears to me that the one on the right crashed into an existing mountain, causing the shadow to distort, while the one on the left made a mountain of its own. Not sure about that, though. It could be that when someone edited the picture, they got the shadow on the right object wrong.

In my opinion, a "structure" would be more the same size all the way across.

I'm going to say this is a natural occurence, having something to do with a couple of meteoroids or other similar objects crashing to the surface. The pattern is very much a "natural" pattern.

Fractals in Nature

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 09:47 AM
link   
They are a mechanical part of the satelite. I can´t remember which thread this images used to be discussed in but it was on here a couple of months back.

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by tomra
They are a mechanical part of the satelite. I can´t remember which thread this images used to be discussed in but it was on here a couple of months back.

hmmm... could be, but what about the size?... there is no reference on the scale of the area, but those things look huge...

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 10:04 AM
link   
If there's no scale, we cannot really tell if they're huge or not. We could really use that information.

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by disownedsky
(. There are an unlimited number of possible faked images.

[edit on 4-4-2007 by SkepticOverlord]

Especially by NASA.

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 10:23 AM
link   
They're both quite uniform in their formation.
Is there any way to tell if they are carved into the surface or if they're formed above the surface?

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 10:26 AM
link   
wu kung, it seems they are raised off the surface. The light seems to be coming from the right and above center. So the shadows of the objects indicate to me that they're bumps instead of concave.

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Were both pictures taken at exactly the same time, or seconds apart?

What I'm seeing is the "craft" on the left, with whatever it's leaving behind, it's kind of cut off, almost like another "twist" is going through, but the camera cut it off when it took the picture. I could be wrong though.

Very cool pictures though!

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
wu kung, it seems they are raised off the surface. The light seems to be coming from the right and above center. So the shadows of the objects indicate to me that they're bumps instead of concave.

That's what I thought, however, I have no real eye for that sort of thing.
Thanx for clearing it up for me.
Now, on to more important matters...
What the heck is it?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join