It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP is actually a renamed Starwars

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 08:38 AM
link   
HAARP as we know is a program in Alaska which is using billions of watts of radio waves being shot into our megnetosphere. This results in a ballooning effect, pushing it out further into space. When too much engery is used they get a reaction. A lightning bolt 100 times more powerful than an average bolt. This can be fired into space or used on specific targets on earth. This is the Tesla technology that he tried to sell during the cold war to a variety of countries. He claims its the weapon to end all wars. If everyone has one then no one will use it. There is a movie which has been discussed on ATS called Holes in Heaven. Well worth watching it. Also the scientists don't even really know what this technology will do to the Earth. My own opinion is that this is the reason we are having all these extreme weather patterns as well as global warming. I'm sure wjen you super charge the atmosphere the weather will be affected. More research on electromagnetics and the human body needs to be conducted. I would love some other ideas and thought pro or con on this subject.

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I have an idea... more of a question. How do you get "starwars" from "HAARP"?

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 10:14 AM
link   
That is a great question......hmmmmm my only thought on that is the fact that the government at the time of Regan was pro Starwars, but the rest of the world was not. They then had to rename and perhaps use a different technology and then just not announce what their plans are. This HAARP (Tesla) technology has the ability to perform the same job. But it is ground based and does not use nuclear warheads. People and scientist don't know what its capabilities are or the limitation of the technology. Alot of questions get answered in the video.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 10:19 AM
link   
www.fromthewilderness.com...

Here is one other document by scientists against such a technology. Russia also has this climate altering machine...Someone needs to tell Gore

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Unless I'm misreading your post (a distinct possiblity....I blame decaff!), you seem to be claiming that Tesla was trying to sell technology similar to HAARP to several countries during the Cold War. That would be an interesting thing in itself, given that he died in January of 1943...before the Cold War began.

I'm also not convinced that pumping billions of watts of energy into the atmosphere will have lasting effects on global climate. I'm not saying that it's beneficial, mind you, only that it's not going to be nearly enough to cause massive changes on a global scale. After all, a few billion watts is about what you get from a good sized thunderstorm, and a bloody lot less than you get from world-wide commercial radio broadcasting. Local phenomena? Possibly...regional? *maybe*....global? I think you'd need another order of magnitude or two.

It's also not very plausible that HAARP is part of a 'Star Wars' missile defense. How long does it take to generate that super bolt of lightning? How accurately can it be aimed? How far from the installation can it be targeted? Unless the answers to these questions are "Under five minutes", "Well enough to hit a fast-moving target about 4-6 feet in length" and "Several hundred miles", then it's not going to be very much use against ballistic warheads.

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I may not be the best explaining the theory in my head, but you really need to watch the video before jumping to the wrong conclusion. Some of the questions that you were asking are the very same questions these scientists are asking. Thats the problem. They don't know there limitations with the technology. I did get the war wrong before, it would have been ww2. I double checked that fact as well.

I also believe that if there is enough testing happening with USA and the Russians that it could affect the global climate. But to each his own i guess.

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Haarps homepage
Haarp

still says High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program

its not renamed

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 02:45 AM
link   
This is the most important topic in current events today. THE MOST IMPORTANT ! #1 on the list. No one even has a clue about what HAARP really is. TESLA merely intended this for good. But evil souls control our planet and unfortunately its used for bad.

When you hear thunder and see lighting. Remember this thread.

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Holes in Heaven, great movie. Is there anyway to tell if a given area is being focused on by HAARP?

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Yes, next time you have an earthquake or tornado. HAARP is used to explore underground oil reserves. A charge is dispersed to a location and the type of discharge frequency determines what is underground.

I think the HAARP is mother nature's assistant.

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I really appriciate points of view from everyone, pro and con. I'm just happy that I'm not the only one who thinks very strongly about this. Sometimes this forum can be quite negative even with someone posting a possible thought. Anywho, HAARP is the next weapon of mass destruction. In order to make sure another country doesn't get it before you, one must strive to get the technology first. Thats what I would do.

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 06:15 PM
link   
No HAARP is for the globalists only. Oil barons. The ones who control. It's located in ALASKA. Just because we are Americans and we have HAARP in our hands is irrelevent. We are prone the the plans of the megalomaniacs regardless of geographical advantages.

There are 2 flags left on planet earth. 2 countries.

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 08:06 PM
link   
I've tried once again to watch the life-changing, senses-shattering video "Holes in Heaven" so that I can be educated about the evils of HAARP.

I managed to make it through ten minutes this time without developing a skull-threatening headache. No doubt that's because my implant chips are being activated to distract me from the truth. It couldn't have anything to do with the utterly crappy video quality, or the 'voices in a bucket' audio quality, surely.

Having tried again, I still have the same questions I have when I posted in another thread on ATS.

How does HAARP (or any other man-made phenomenon, for that matter) influence solar activity, as the first few minutes of narration seem to imply?

Could someone please give citations for any of the claims made in that same introduction? Namely that the atmosphere is speeding up, or that the slowing of the Earth is due to HAARP, and not a natural process (tidal effects).

I'm also curious about the process of "radio thermography" as used in petroleum geology. If all it takes to locate oil and gas deposits with 100% accuracy is a 30 watt rig and some software, I'm sure that the major oil companies would love to know the trick, and would pay somebody more cash than he or she could burn for access to the technology. Unfortunately, I can't seem to find any references to it being used the way the video describes. Perhaps I could find out more if I could make out the gentleman's name, but see above re: video quality.

In short, all I can see from repeated attempts to watch this is a bad video full of bad (or at least questionable) science, spiced with a lot of hyperbole.

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 07:42 AM
link   
I really do love the fact that you have only watched the first 10 min or so and you have such and opinion. I may come across a little cynical but with the way the world is crumbling and the fact that when the atomic bomb was being created no one knew about it and if someone said it was happening, people like yourself would have nothing worth listening to. Educate yourself before you just give up and still give some sort of shotty opinion. There are pleanty of views from both sides. The science isn't proven, if fact they don't know the drastic affects on the earth and since humans are so closely tide, us as well. When you alter the earth electromagnetic currents you affect the balance in all living things, which are made of all that as well, other than all that water which is a conductor for everything to fore properly in our bodies. My suggetion is to take the time and watch the program and then I'll take your comments to heart or not.

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by StreetCorner Philosopher

I think the HAARP is mother nature's assistant.

I think you have a vivid imagination

You should write pulp sci-fi!

I'm still mystified why anyone would think such an innocuous research facility (basically aimed at finding ways of reducing ionospheric interference to improve radio communications - effectively replicating during the day what happens naturally at night) should be involved in such wierd and fanatsical stuff.

I suppose HAARP could also be used to increases ionospheric disturbances?

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 08:26 AM
link   
I forced myself to listen to it some time back..the version someone posted previously had the sound and video out of sync.

It's the usual cut and paste pseudo science hack job. All the HAARPists are the usual loonies. You do know that "Dr" Begich has his doctorate in homeopathy, don't you? As for the other HAARP theorists on the video, generally, I find it hard to take anything seriously from "scientific experts" who believe in fairies, Atlantis and the like.

You really should watch the video more critically. Note the unremitting attempts to draw you to form illogical conclusions by stating several trivial facts and then a non-sequitur. Note the overuse of logic by implication..."The HAARP transmitter uses power...power can be used to blow up objects...could this be why planes fall from the sky? COULD THIS BE WHY 9/11 HAPPENED??!!" Any time you get some dolt chanting "could this be..could THIS BE? COULD THIS BE!!?" just say "No, it isn't" to yourself, because if it COULD be, the "documentarist" would just set out the facts for you, and they'd speak for themselves. "maybe maybe maybe" and "could could could" means he doesn't have any believable evidence and he's trying to suck you in.

If you're worried about the 'earth electromagnetic currents' you'd better be afraid of the power lines and the radio transmitter outside of town, too.

Brother: what the guy's talking about is GPR. He's one of Begich's buddies, I believe, because the words coming out of his mouth are nearly identical to a guy Begich cites in his "book". Who, by the way, has no credentials, and I think they usually identify him as an "expert technician" or something; he fixes TVs. He's surely not any sort of physicist or field theory engineer.

Not a few of Begich's "experts" in his book are either "not formally educated", let's say, or have self-dispensed PhD's.

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Perhaps I may come across as wanting to belive all this information, but with the militaries track record its the only obvious conclusion. Sure the scientists operating this scientific project think they are just doing a basic experiment, but what i'm sure they don't know is the point. A need to know basis. Most of them think it is for a possitive outcome, but deep inside the minds of Omega agency, commity 300, and the list goes on. Once the government see what it wants and new breed if corrupt scientists will be placed in the position to further this technology. The US isn't the only country with this technology to alter climate and earthquakes. Some people need to see how bad our earth is going and is only going to get more intense.

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 10:06 AM
link   
It isn't a matter of you coming off wanting to believe something -- It's that you all-ready believe it. Despite rational evidence, which is easily gleamed fom any objective source viewing the video, not only do you reject this full-turn without an actual argument of your own, but go one to make erroneous and wide-angled claims with, at best, questionable connection.

Do you honestly think a civillian, even with a fully-legitimate education regarding what HAARP is meant to do, would actually understand the device? How do we know what it does in the first place? Ah. Because we were told by the same government you're claiming is covering everything up, let alone on the school of the Atomic Age! We had entire cities of scientists back then, and still no-one knew. But this lone research facility which is, relatively, out in the middle of nowhere is suddenly osome ground-breaking secret-come-to-light?

It's all wishful thinking. StellarX -wants- to believe Russia has some amazing geophysical power. You -want- to believe there's some amazing, military conspiracy out there, regarding HAARP. Etc. etc.
People always wishing the world is more than it is.
Sometimes, as Mr. Palmer once wrote,
'A cigar is just a cigar.'

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by fishmaster
Perhaps I may come across as wanting to belive all this information, but with the militaries track record its the only obvious conclusion. Sure the scientists operating this scientific project think they are just doing a basic experiment, but what i'm sure they don't know is the point. A need to know basis.

A lot of what they do there is just what's on the public website.

There are other projects that have gone on that were DOD all the way. Some DOD has released, a few are on the HAARP public website and another they released last year but it wasn't made all that public. There are a few more that aren't discussed much and a couple that aren't talked about at all. That said, they're all the sort of thing that you'd expect a phased array HF transmitter to be able to do if you were up on the science. The most indirect thing, generating RF by beam-steering the electrojet, is already public. The other stuff tends to be less subtle.

A lot of these functions weren't so much intended to be operational out of HAARP as it was just seeing if you could do it and developing some understanding of the processes, in other words, research. The operational end of it is not going to be there at Gakona. In some cases it's already somewhere else.

Most of them think it is for a possitive outcome, but deep inside the minds of Omega agency, commity 300, and the list goes on. Once the government see what it wants and new breed if corrupt scientists will be placed in the position to further this technology. The US isn't the only country with this technology to alter climate and earthquakes. Some people need to see how bad our earth is going and is only going to get more intense.

HAARP doesn't have enough ass to alter the climate. The device described in Eastlund's patent isn't HAARP. Actually, there's more than one thing going on in Eastlund's work, it wouldn't be one system. Begich has a very foggy grasp on the science and tends to lump them all together, and attribute it to HAARP which isn't correct.

Some of the other stuff that's supposed to be going on at Gakona, like making plasma mirrors to bounce OTH radar off of, is actually going on elsewhere. But True Believers attribute all EM based stuff to HAARP since it's big and scary.

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by fishmaster
I really do love the fact that you have only watched the first 10 min or so and you have such and opinion. I may come across a little cynical but with the way the world is crumbling and the fact that when the atomic bomb was being created no one knew about it and if someone said it was happening, people like yourself would have nothing worth listening to. Educate yourself before you just give up and still give some sort of shotty opinion. There are pleanty of views from both sides. The science isn't proven, if fact they don't know the drastic affects on the earth and since humans are so closely tide, us as well. When you alter the earth electromagnetic currents you affect the balance in all living things, which are made of all that as well, other than all that water which is a conductor for everything to fore properly in our bodies. My suggetion is to take the time and watch the program and then I'll take your comments to heart or not.

You're right. I formed an opinion of a video within ten minutes. Why? Go back and read my posts on the subject. For one, I don't get paid enough by the people on this (or any other board) to give myself splitting headaches from eyestrain. If you want me to watch the rest of it, you can start by pointing me to a copy that isn't a pixellated mess. For another, it doesn't take more than about ten minutes for the producers of that video to throw out so many unsubstantiated and questionable claims, and engage in so much flat-out bad science that anything following those ten minutes doesn't have much credence left, in my opinion. To give you an example, if I were to tell you a 'true story' that begins by claiming that the sun rises in the north, water boils at room temperature, and I'm handsome, it wouldn't take you ten minutes to decide that Bro. Stormhammer is somewhat off base, would it? Now, if I could post some citation for my claims, you might be more inclined to listen to the rest of my story.

I'm in the same position regarding Holes in Heaven. There are at least five claims made or implied within ten minutes that are, shall we say, questionable, or at least have a very questionable relationship to HAARP (I put that last clause in there because of the claim that Earth's rotation is slowing down...that's documented, but it isn't, as the video implies, tied to HAARP. Educate yourself about tidal effects).

I promised in the subject line that I'd make you a deal....here it is:

Show me some creditable evidence that:
1) The Earth's atmosphere is speeding up
2) The sun is more energetic than ever before
3) There is a creditable theory that links items 1 and / or 2 to HAARP.

If you can do those things, and find a copy of that video of a quality that won't cause me physical distress, I'll be glad to watch the rest of it.

As for my need to educate myself, *shrug*...three bachelor's degrees (computer science, mathematics, and physics) and ten years in commercial broadcasting should be enough for me to keep up with most of the theory behind radio waves and their effect on atmosphere. If not, I can always bounce the things I don't understand off my friends (who between them have more ham radio certifications than will fit on one wall, and a few extra bits of alphabet soup behind their names). I think we can keep up.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join