It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HOAX - Last Night My life was Threatenedd - HOAX

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Last night my life was threated, because of the threads I was posting.
Today I got a visit by two CIA agents, I told my wife to answer the door, and she told them that I was not here, they went away and left their card.

I must be uncovering certain things they do not want advertised.
this is starting to get a little hairy, i will now have to call upon my goon squad.

If anyone has any advice or comments please let me know, If for some reason you don't notice me here on the boards for a while in the up in coming day you will know that something has in fact happened to me.

God help us all!

Fixed spelling in title

[edit on 28/3/07 by masqua]

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Ok Ill bite. How was your life threatened? and can you scan the card that was left by the CIA and post it.

I dont mean to insult you or anything but I dont see anything in your threads that hasnt been discussed here before. Why would you be targeted?

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Yeah what makes you so special?? I'm jealous...

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Here's the thread post where it orignated from

Thread Link : www.abovetopsecret.com...

i have a scanner,printer,fax, it is just not hooked up properly, have to get some to hook it up asap so I can scan it, But this just happened a few mins ago, so I always give thought to thing I do before I do them, I just do not act without thinking first.

[edit on 28-3-2007 by PHARAOH1133]

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 05:30 PM
link   
You forgot to add the link

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 05:37 PM
link   
so you're saying that the CIA is reading our u2u's and as a result of what you posted in them, they paid you a visit?

mmmkay

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
so you're saying that the CIA is reading our u2u's and as a result of what you posted in them, they paid you a visit?

mmmkay

post this quickly, I am just trying to think this whole thing through right now, give me a little time, i'm just asking for advice right now, I don't want to elaberate too much before I gather all the facts.

I do not want this thing to snowball !

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 05:47 PM
link   
so let's walk thru this a second.

last night some cia spooks came to your home, threatened your life, let their card so you could contact them and then an hour ago, many hours after this happened, you posted a few videos in the very thread that the CIA was looking into?

dude, if I was contact by anyone and my life was threatened over an internet posting, I wouldn't add to it.

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Pharaoh is now in "Rambo Mode", picking up daughter and her newborn baby.
PHARAOH1133 IS NOW FULLY OPERATIONAL

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Im not sure if i believe any of this. You wanna try to post SOME details?

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 05:54 PM
link   
hopefully, when he gets banned he'll come back with a new name

drywall Rambo

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 05:58 PM
link   
hes def. got the grammar of a grandfather

He sounds more like a 14 year old boy.

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 05:58 PM
link   
"PHARAOH1133 IS NOW FULLY DILUSIONAL"
If this is not an excersise in comedy or sarcasm. You must get some sleep when reding about conspiracies and the like. With out sleep when comtemplating such thinking matters as conspiracies, you can become clouded and come off as at the very least, paranoid.

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Dude learn from gooey. unless you come up with some hard facts your gonna get xed so you better rethink your story rite about now.

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 06:01 PM
link   
* Am I the only one who isn't buying this?

* Does that make me a bad person?

Seriously. Your life was threatened by CIA agents...online...because of a thread on ATS. Then, said CIA agents show up and leave their card. THEN you post more items in that thread that sent the CIA hunting you...to provoke them I assume

And through all of this, even while your daughter's and grandchild's lives are in immediate jeopardy, you still manage to find time to post in the forum that caused all of this.

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 06:03 PM
link   

And through all of this, even while your daughter's and grandchild's lives are in immediate jeopardy, you still manage to find time to post in the forum that caused all of this

Well he did say he was in Rambo mode...

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Googles Bin Hijacked MK II? Flying-hammer? Phar: please keep us informed.

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Did you make the original video? I would think that the person who compiled the original video would be "more in danger" than you.

Post the U2's

Please.

It's an exciting and dangerous world - the world of the CT'er.

[edit on 28-3-2007 by deessell]

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 06:05 PM
link   
double post

[edit on 28-3-2007 by deessell]

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 06:14 PM
link   
That other thread looks pretty mild. Must be someone in the U2U arena. Guess we won't know who even threaten him. Does this forum make others feel paranoid? I do not see the "man" being interested in anything I post about.

EDIT: By the way, most of the prt/scan/fax units will scan if it is hooked up for printing. If you did a typical install, the software should be there and the scanner should work.

[edit on 3/28/2007 by roadgravel]

<<   2  3 >>

join