It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HOAX - Last Night My life was Threatenedd - HOAX

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 06:15 PM
link   
That thread you posted... stank of poor quality..

If the CIA investigated that rank thread, surly many of us have been visited!

Mods, can we bring out the BAN HAMMER!!!!!

This joker is a hoaxer! (I rymed!)

no really..
because lieing is just .... not nice ya know?

By the way man, calm it down abit, youll be scareing your newborn grandchild for sure... crazy grandpa..

[edit on 3/28/2007 by Rockpuck]

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Ooops!! Sorry!!

[edit on 3/28/2007 by gotanybob]

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by PHARAOH1133
I always give thought to thing I do before I do them, I just do not act without thinking first.

Riiiiight. That's a good philosophy ya got there, Rambo. Did any of this happen to transpire near the IRS office in Montauk?

Wait, am I on the right thread?

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Will Smith just knocked on my door with the flashie thing !! Or did i dream it ? What is the point in saying stuff like that really ?? and convieniently nothing is plugged in , Sorry i smell one big ol rat !! where dat hammer? cue MC wotsis face !! Stop hammer time ......

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 06:42 PM
link   
you cant ban somebody for this.....
what would be the point in that.

this chap seems to contribute to a number of different topics and shows genuine interest etc........

he might be drunk or something
I would give him a couple of days to explain himself.

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Most of his threads are paranoid rants..

However, hoaxing is not permitted on the board.. warn or ban?

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by roadgravel
EDIT: By the way, most of the prt/scan/fax units will scan if it is hooked up for printing. If you did a typical install, the software should be there and the scanner should work.

thats implying that
1 he has something to scan
2 it's not out of ink ( j/k)

is there a thread about how ATS causes mental breakdowns, and if not is that a conspiracy?????

is there a thread about how many mental breakdowns have occurred here????

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by tombangelta
you cant ban somebody for this.....
what would be the point in that.

they can, they have, and they will. it's called integrity, and if there isnt any, than this site cant function in the way it was intended. i've seen hoaxers who come clean get a warn and it's soon forgotten, but those who continue the BS usually get banned.

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 06:48 PM
link   
There are alot of drugs that make people this paranoid... it was probably Dominos @ the door(s)

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Ehm,Would the person who MADE the video you posted be in more trouble than you posting the link?

PS:Look at the sig

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 06:50 PM
link   
And how is that different from 80% of posts on here?
Although his story is probably bogus, who are you to judge his punishment? let the mods sort it out, its what theyre here for

Originally posted by Rockpuck

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Hmm Funny, because I was visited by Rambo today and CALLED the CIA.

Hmmm Interesting indeed

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Well i say look at it from the other point of view.
His writing style didnt make a very paranoid impression.

I certainly believe that this kind of things is possible nowadays.

If it was really happening to you, would you like the ATS people who read your last thread to react in this way?

I mean look at your responses.. not a single one has taken into account that there is quite some probability that such a thing can be REAL.

Your replies to pharao sound like some brainwashed replies the regular people would give in a movie, when someone discovered something really crazy.. and people just wouldnt believe him.
Step over your own shadow of the manipulated human being.
Calm down, dont make jokes. No one cares what jokes you make.

I don't find it funny at all.

And banning such kind of threads would be a very bad mistake. So basically if someone really gets visited by the CIA, and makes a last post on ATS in the hope of ATS people wondering that this user really disappeared?

In such a case it would be really a bad mistake to ban a user. You can't tell if it is a hoax or not. And banning such kind of topics directly would be like destroying "press freedom", or freedom of speech on ATS.

Think about it.

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I certainly hope all is well PHARAOH1133 and maybe you can provide more details to yourcurrent situation.
But If not then do your best to give em hell Rambo!!!!!!!!

JbT

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kr0n0s
And how is that different from 80% of posts on here?
Although his story is probably bogus, who are you to judge his punishment? let the mods sort it out, its what theyre here for

Originally posted by Rockpuck

So true.... I mean if Dark Knight can come here a spew his crap to the masses about moving into the bushes, hell, then anyone can come here and post what ever they want and still get away with it.

Its things like this, the dark knight story and many others that drag the conspiracy movement down.

A site like this should IMO, require people like this to post evidence to claims or their post gets locked. Simple as that.

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 06:55 PM
link   
But on the other hand: What the # is he doing on top of his pyramid looking down on "thy people"?

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by JbT

A site like this should IMO, require people like this to post evidence to claims or their post gets locked. Simple as that.

Doesn't this site require that anyways?

If it dose ,How come it hasn't been enforced yet?

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 06:57 PM
link   
he didnt seem all that worried about anything when i was talking to him a few hours ago here in this thread

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 06:58 PM
link   
well put JBT..

This site should focus on QUALITY not crack pot post. Like the OP's here..

But thats just my opinion.. some people like reading worthless junk..

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 06:59 PM
link   
geez.
the disinfo squad is out in force.
the pharaoh must be genuine. otherwise, this thread would sink like a led zeppelin.

and a 'master mason' with ban hammer envy leading(force-wisely) the charge, no less.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join