It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you could visit the year 1907 with $1,000 dollars...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 04:26 AM
link   
What would you buy to bring back to 2007?

I think I'd buy Manhattan real estate, stock shares, and art.

What would you want to buy?

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by CSIfan
What would you want to buy?

Uncirculated gold coins from the U.S. Mint.

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 07:17 AM
link   
invest it in some company that ends up to be worth billions of dollors 100 years from then

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 07:33 AM
link   
buy my self one of those brand new autoloading pistols and look up a lot of people's grand dads. just to show them my shiny new pistol you understand.

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 07:47 AM
link   
I believe would go back to 1907, and donate that money to an orphanage that was in dire need. (My unselfish side)

I certainly would Not have put any money in the bank! Panic of 1907

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by jensouth31
(My unselfish side)

Jen, okay, okay, after you make a sizable donation to the orphanage in dire need, tell us what you'd get for yourself to bring back to now!

Tell us what nice little baubles you'd choose?

Oh, and I forgot to say that I'd go down South and pick me up a couple of jugs of that real good Moonshine! :w:

[edit on 26-3-2007 by CSIfan]

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by CSIfan
Jen, okay, okay, after you make a sizable donation to the orphanage in dire need, tell us what you'd get for yourself to bring back to now!

Tell us what nice little baubles you'd choose?

Okay, you want to know what my selfish side would choose? Boy, I don’t know? I’m not a very complex person, and material things are nice, but they mean little to me. Maybe I’d buy one of those fancy dresses, and a big hat, then I'd invite my girlfriends over to have tea with me in the flower garden?

Maybe I'd bring back a bushel of apples, or tomatoes that haven't been genetically manipulate? Simple things....

[edit on 3/26/2007 by jensouth31]

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 10:37 AM
link   
All of you have great ideas, yes wc, even you, and I will keep them all in mind just in case I get to do a little time-travel...

Pardon me for my delay in commenting on your comments, I was having a great dream about that "jug o' moonshine"

top topics

join