It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guardian Angels

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2003 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Is there any ways to contact your guardian angel?

posted on Dec, 26 2003 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I have read this many times before but I have never attempted it.

Follow this simple exercise to help you contact your own Guardian Angel:

A Peaceful Environment - To connect with your guardian angel, create a space that is attractive and peaceful. Candles, flowers, lovely pictures, inspiring music and beautiful things all help to create a positive mood.

Become Receptive - You are surrounded by the energies of your thoughts and emotions. It is difficult for your angel to reach you if you are surrounded by negative emotions. Try to let go of these emotions as much as possible so that you can become more approachable.

Count Your Blessings - Take a few minutes to count your blessings, think good thoughts about people you know, read an inspiring book or look at something beautiful. It is important to be calm, relaxed and centred.

Create A Golden Aura - The easiest way to relax is to breathe deeply, softening your body on each out breath. Imagine yourself breathing golden light until you are enclosed in an egg of gold. Angels find it easier to connect with you when your aura is golden.

Feel Your Angel's Touch - Mentally ask your Guardian Angel to step into your aura and touch you. Expect a physical sensation, or a fragrance or feeling of great love. You may feel the light touch of an angel wing or a waft of air across your face. Even if you feel nothing, trust that your angel has responded and is very close to you.

Ask Your Angels Name - Ask your Guardian Angel what it's name is and accept the first name that comes to you. Ask for any help that you need.

THANK YOUR GUARDIAN ANGEL AND OPEN YOUR EYES WHEN YOU HAVE FINISHED CONTACTING THEM.

posted on Dec, 26 2003 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Ok Thanks i will try that later

posted on Dec, 26 2003 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I'm not sure about the existence of guardian angels. I believe something protected me the day that I was ejected from a moving vehicle. The day after, I took pictures at the accident site that produced anomalies. I've never attempted contact, though.

posted on Dec, 28 2003 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bangin
I'm not sure about the existence of guardian angels. I believe something protected me the day that I was ejected from a moving vehicle. The day after, I took pictures at the accident site that produced anomalies. I've never attempted contact, though.

You should try though. You never know they could possibly have protected you.

posted on Dec, 28 2003 @ 10:47 PM
link   
so i tried it... i felt a very very very faint cold breeze, could have just been a draft... when i asked what the name was... first came to my head was andy... then i said that cant be right then I felt Emmanuel... does this mean anything???? lol

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 09:31 AM
link   
So, once you have contacted your ''guardian angel''
THEN WHAT?
Using all kinds of ''New Age '' methods are only revised ways of pagan or occult practice!

A seance is practically on the same lines as what you are trying to do....the only difference is that it is disguised in another form!

Trying to contact your guardian angel or you may beleive it is your guardian angel you are trying to contact, can get you into some trouble.....whether you beleive it is your guardian angel or not, you are never certain that the presence that you feel is good, and on many occasions it is bad....should I say very unlikely that it would be your guardian angel!

If you feel lucky that you were helped in some paranormal way, then just be happy and forget your encounter!
Do something nice for someone else without wanting something in return or waiting to be asked for a favour!

To do something out of curiosity or for self gratification can lead to situations that could well be out of your control...
Take care!
helen..

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by helen670
So, once you have contacted your ''guardian angel''
THEN WHAT?
Using all kinds of ''New Age '' methods are only revised ways of pagan or occult practice!

A seance is practically on the same lines as what you are trying to do....the only difference is that it is disguised in another form!

Trying to contact your guardian angel or you may beleive it is your guardian angel you are trying to contact, can get you into some trouble.....whether you beleive it is your guardian angel or not, you are never certain that the presence that you feel is good, and on many occasions it is bad....should I say very unlikely that it would be your guardian angel!

If you feel lucky that you were helped in some paranormal way, then just be happy and forget your encounter!
Do something nice for someone else without wanting something in return or waiting to be asked for a favour!

To do something out of curiosity or for self gratification can lead to situations that could well be out of your control...
Take care!
helen..

New age methods? Excuse me but you can meditate to find your guides. Meditation has been around since before the Egyptian civilization...

Anyways, you want to find your guide?

find somewhere quiet where you won't be interupted, sit there and meditate for a few minutes. Then imagine youself in a place where you feel you're the safest and most comfortable, this place can be made up in your imagination or a real place. You should feel like there is someone else in that place with you. Look around for a few minutes concentarting on that person. Once you can see them call out to them, and remember to be polite. They will come to you, when they are in speaking distance ask them there names, why they chose to be your guide, ect. You can visit ur guide(s) as often as you want to.

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 05:34 PM
link   
You forgot to mention that you're also supposed to pretend they answer you, and have an imaginary conversation afterwards. If you don't pretend, they tend to just look at you until you will them to say something. Funny how your mind works.

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by lilblam
You forgot to mention that you're also supposed to pretend they answer you, and have an imaginary conversation afterwards. If you don't pretend, they tend to just look at you until you will them to say something. Funny how your mind works.

Ok, you have like no brain at all in there do u...why do people have to be such ignorant asses to others. Let people believe what they want to...And, no you don't pretend....*is getting sick of all the boards on ATS with the ignorant asses.....*

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I tried it also... The first name that came to my head was Andy. (Then I read that someone else got this name!) Maybe it's just a really common name....

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Many things have been around since the world began I'm sure!
It does not make it OK and that it is right!

And yes, you might get an answer or some feeling that something or someone is there, BUt how do you know it is what your looking for?
You dont!

Thought can be deceiving and made to make you feel that your receiving 'superiour' knowledge.... and also it could all be in your mind!

The Mind is very powerful and can be tricked into beleiving whateveryou want it to, especially if you want it badly enough!
But sometimes it can become out of our control and then what?
helen.....
And everyone has a brain, and to make things worse...you cannot have everyone beleiving in something just because it might seem to make them happy for that little pleasure!

Letting people beleive in something that you may know of as untrue is totally wrong in my eyes!
That is my opinion and if I knew something that would make someone happy is totally and completely foolish and unjustified!
Honesty is the way to go, even if it means that it will sadden them or not live up to their expectations!

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by helen670
Many things have been around since the world began I'm sure!
It does not make it OK and that it is right!

And yes, you might get an answer or some feeling that something or someone is there, BUt how do you know it is what your looking for?
You dont!

Thought can be deceiving and made to make you feel that your receiving 'superiour' knowledge.... and also it could all be in your mind!

The Mind is very powerful and can be tricked into beleiving whateveryou want it to, especially if you want it badly enough!
But sometimes it can become out of our control and then what?
helen.....
And everyone has a brain, and to make things worse...you cannot have everyone beleiving in something just because it might seem to make them happy for that little pleasure!

Letting people beleive in something that you may know of as untrue is totally wrong in my eyes!
That is my opinion and if I knew something that would make someone happy is totally and completely foolish and unjustified!
Honesty is the way to go, even if it means that it will sadden them or not live up to their expectations!

Ok, let me clear something up with you here. I said meditate, you go into a different state of mind...Things that come to you when you meditate usually are from a higher being or ur Higher Self. If you get into the right kind of meditative state it has the same effect as if you were sleeping, but not. Your suppose to try to keep your mind clear of thought and let images and things come to you...Maybe you believe your brain makes everything up, well, I don't. Plus, this person asked for a way to find their guiardian angle, they didn't ask to know if your brain makes things up...I give out info. and let people do what they please with it. I don't need others coming back at me and telling me that my beliefs aren't right. I'm just sick of it...

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 11:43 AM
link   
You KEEP forgetting to mention that you have to PRETEND and create the images/words in your mind, or nothing will come! You leave out important details! Jeez, how is anyone supposed to follow a manual that forgets to mention "oh by the way, your mind should start talking to you... if it doesn't, MAKE IT".

lol but you almost got it!

Another thing, if you're so SURE of what you speak, what the hell has you so convinced that it's a Higher Self in there talking to you, and not some evil controlling alien that read your mind and played along? Where's your assurance coming from? Did they put their hand on the Bible in your mind and swear to tell the truth? What makes you soooo damn sure?

Meditation is helpful for clearing your mind and concentrating on things, it helps you relax and stabilize your mind. What if I wanted to talk to my LOWER self? How about my UGLY self? Why do people only talk to the higher self, what makes HIM so damn special?

I'm being completely honest in my remarks, why would you be SO GULLIBLE as to believe you're actually talking to some spirit or higher self, when you don't even know that either exists! Please don't tell me you believe so because others believe it too and that the Higher Self TOLD YOU so! That'd be the same reason all religious people believe in anything, and we all know how stupid they are, don't we!

Anyone who believes in ANYTHING is a complete and total idiot, and is gullible and deserves every kind of pain and suffering he gets himself into. This is the holy truth, and nothing but the truth, so help me God (who also doesn't exist by the way).

[Edited on 31-12-2003 by lilblam]

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 11:50 AM
link   
And NONE of that are my beliefs, they are 100% truth. I never lie on these posts, and never speculate. This is THE truth and you'll find out one way or another, but for the time being you just might be a little upset because it doesn't "FIT" with YOUR PERSONAL idea of REALITY. When people find contradictory information to their own pre-conceptions, they go nuts! Weird creatures, these humans are... I swear.. how do they ever manage to learn ANYTHING! Lucky they have such big shiny gray brains, imagine how long Neanderthals with their tiny little brains had to repeat a mistake before THEY learned something. Sheesh. Humans... lol.

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Good point, I did leave out some of that. I was just a little bit pissed off when I wrote that last post. People have been on my nerves latley. Ya, good point, it could be an alien or something else talking to you. I believe in my higher self because I think it is what stores all the information from my past lives. But your right, you could be talking to something from another planet or some evil demon....what ever, I give up on trying to explain things to people, my brain hurts...

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Ok, no more of me talking about this subject for right now, I feel drained of energy from explaining things and taking things into consideration

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Sorry didn't mean to drain your energy. *Gives it all back* here you can have some of mine too, I have no problem with that. *Willingly gives you a chunk of his energy*.

I felt exactly the same way, I usually put on a much more understanding tone in my explanations, but for the moment I was just fed up with ignorance and felt a bit irritated. I apologize for offending anyone, but what I did say I MEANT, but maybe in a not-so-blunt or such rash manner.

Oh and again *gives more energy*. I'm not here to drain anyone of anything, so no worries. Energy transfer is instant right? Let me know if because I willed some of my energy to transfer to you, it actually helped. I never had anyone confirm anything like that before. Cuz that'd be kind cool of I could make people less tired and suddenly feel more energetic by sharing mine. It'd like a super power. Except, I can't do it without their permission as that will violate free will. So if I have your permission, here's your energy! Lemme know if that worked. That'd actually be kinda fun.

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 12:28 PM
link   
It's ok. I need to learn to explain things a little bit better when I post. Oh, I wasn't ignoring you by the way, I like to take everyone's opinions into consideration. Hey, that whole energy thing helped a little!
Actually, ya you can transfer energy, I think they've proven that before somewhere, meh I don't remember where though...

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 05:40 PM
link   
No you can not contact your angel untill you drop dead

<<   2 >>

join