It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are the most elite special forces?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: milomilo

WE were called LLRPs.THAT is how WE do it. hOW DO THEY DO IT IN BOZOLAND- your country?
edit on 19-7-2014 by cavtrooper7 because: WHY IN THE HELL DOES MY STUPID FINGER PRESS THE WRONG DAMN BUTTON LIKE THAT?

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

This milomilo guy is phishing for information from us just to condemn all we post. If you notice he never answers our question just turns them around to ask more question. Every US military operation is a failure or we have the worst soldiers that are incompetent. Americans always die horrible deaths and die in large numbers.

I can't put a motive to his madness other than to mess with US vets. I have never seen anyone that works so hard to vilify with pure hatred.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: buddah6
a reply to: cavtrooper7

This milomilo guy is phishing for information from us just to condemn all we post. If you notice he never answers our question just turns them around to ask more question. Every US military operation is a failure or we have the worst soldiers that are incompetent. Americans always die horrible deaths and die in large numbers.

I can't put a motive to his madness other than to mess with US vets. I have never seen anyone that works so hard to vilify with pure hatred.

i cant answer all the replies because your replies usually filled with expletives and i have hard time reading your intent from all those pretty expletives you sprinkles on your post.. it maybe a sound arguments there but please tone down the expletives and personal insults because it ruined your post immensely.

Fact remain that US goverment is uncontrollable and meddling in every country in the world trying to prop it's flagging Hegemony. The US military is a spent force, after decades of misuse by the US elite it is just a former shell of the force that fought in Desert Storm (the last of the cold war force). After the Desert Storm , every conflict is focused on Counter Insurgency which pretty much channeled american fighting force's skill into fighting guerillas and doing heart-n-mind stuff (which is correctly done by using intelligence and spec ops).

But as usual american are mostly blinded by their own illusion of competence, just like they think they can do better than the french in vietnam and they ended up getting slaughtered and defeated by the Vietnamese. As for Counter Insurgency , no matter how much advantage you got , you are a foreign invader and no amount of force or persuassion will give you victory in a counter insurgency , unless the population supported you (which is not the case in every american counter insurgency).

AGAIN THE USA FORGOT THE LESSON OF FRENCH'S FAILED ALGERIAN COUNTER INSURGENCY , which is practically a success for the french in term of military success and intelligence , but in the end it is a total defeat because THE METHODS THAT FRENCH USED TO WON THE COUNTER INSURGENCY made them the enemy of the people.

You can say 'ah the french are not american and algeria is not afghanistan..' but is it that different ? overwhelming force defeated by persistent will and defiance by the population ?

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Now the moron is comparing us to FRANCE...

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
Now the moron is comparing us to FRANCE...

I'm sure you never read the history of Indochina war , because if you are really a military person you knew what kind of enemy is the NVA.

French soldier performance in indochina exceed the US soldier performance , inspite of lacking in Artilery and Air Support the French infantry performed astoundingly well against the NVA. US soldiers/infantry never amount much compared to the French military in Indochina , if you take out the overwhelming Artilery and Air support, every US base / formation will be overrun in minutes by the NVA (unlike the French's infantry)..

Do read the history before you stuck in your delusion that US military is good.. hint : The Israel defense force personell are miles and miles better than US armed forces..

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 09:58 PM
link   
TOO few no gear so NO again,INDIVIDUALLY I would say possible to be sure,SAS still holds the title. Israel DOES get a lot of practice.

Although DON'T get me started on the M16 .223 sucks. and Tavor is better to me..cause I own one.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 10:58 PM
link   

TOO few no gear so NO again,INDIVIDUALLY I would say possible to be sure,SAS still holds the title. Israel DOES get a lot of practice.

Although DON'T get me started on the M16 .223 sucks. and Tavor is better to me..cause I own one.

you sounded like a teenage boys who played too much xbox and got this delusion that western military overpowers anyone else in the world, without bothering to check the facts and history books and see the reality.

only a kid would compare calibre and weapon like that.. you never even see a .223 round in real life.. dont use your videogame kmowledge as gospel, you can play call of duty and think that Spec Ops can mow down countless numbers of enemy, it didnt work that way , kiddo.

See the reallife example of SAS debacle in B2Z, an arguably good specops organization totally failed in planning and tactical decision resulting in death and capture of the patrol. Spec Ops works best if the enemy are not armed and thus wont shoot back, if the enemy shoot back and also can think, you got that Flottilla 13 israel naval commando slaughter by the great warriors of hezbollah..

If you want to keep your delusions, it is up to you , after all you are free to delude yourself in your faith on US superiority.

if you want the truth, just google all the list of battles that i posted above and see how badly the US forces were mauled by their overconfidence in vietnam

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 11:09 PM
link   

You do realize in america many people actually own guns that shoot 223. And it's no big deal. It's probably, very highly, super likely Cav knows a whole lot about 223. what it can and cant do. What do YOU know about it?

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 11:14 PM
link   
You really cannot compare French soldiers in Indochina with American soldiers in Viet Nam.

There was a reason we lost there. RoE or a leash as we call it.

The French didn't have rules other than winning and securing French interests. They had a lot of help in the form of African Mercs (that were paid for each left ear they collected) as well as large groups of killers and criminals (Gods bless the Legion).

American soldiers were hamstrung not by dependence on equipment, but rather by civilians at home controlling the war.

Your "blessed warriors" have never won a pitched battle because they do not have an army. They have loosely grouped squads that scatter and join up depending on the softness of available targets.

Men have been giving up on protracted wars in Afghanistan from Alexander to Russia to now America, not because the warriors there are better but because no country has ever been able to bring the Afghani to war. They are like roaches in that they feed of the trash of civilization and run when the light is on them. If a country was allowed to us "raid" we could probably end the debate in a few weeks.

Hearts and minds are aiming points not something to win in a war.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Amazon Lights

Dude, has to be these guys right here.

I heard they can kill you with their facial hair.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Scyman

Though they were SAD or SEALs.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 01:54 AM
link   
best special force should be handed to Somali militia who easily beat US rangers, Delta Force , Navy SEALs, Night Stalkers, French DGSE commandoes....

no other special force in the world is known to beat all these elite units..

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 01:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hijinx
a reply to: Amazon Lights

Dude, has to be these guys right here.

I heard they can kill you with their facial hair.

i woudlnt put spetznaz in the special ops category as one lump,because they are many formation of these guys.. and their performance in the Chechen conflict was horrible..

Chinese , Indian and Pakistani also have combat experienced spec ops that specialize in high altitude fighting. A nasty place to fight in..

North Korean spec ops are the most numerous and most fanatical... these guys are living nightmare for south korean military's rear area if the baloon goes up..

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 02:28 AM
link   

NYET comrade NORKs are hostages to a nut ball.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 08:51 AM
link   

NYET comrade NORKs are hostages to a nut ball.

yet they kicked the US forces in korea into a very small perimeter in pusan and almost destroyed it ..

i bet if the balloon goes up again in korea, the poor US soldiers there will experience a defeat so bad they wont dare to return to korea again like forever ?

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 09:45 AM
link   

HAHAHAHA

I know you are an Islamophile and are just here to get a rise out of Americans, but your twisted sense of reality is comical at best.

Do you honestly know anything about the wars you mention or are you really that far in the dark?

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Double.

Sorry.
edit on 20-7-2014 by 200Plus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: 200Plus

HAHAHAHA

I know you are an Islamophile and are just here to get a rise out of Americans, but your twisted sense of reality is comical at best.

Do you honestly know anything about the wars you mention or are you really that far in the dark?

Someone inform MILO that when we reenforced the Pusan perimeter we push them all the way back to the Yalu River...the Chinese border. I bet he's googling for a response...lol.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 05:30 PM
link   

that is why they are there as a trip wire force essentially to die.
But in doing so delay the attacker until reinforcements show up.
At least that is what I understood when I was deployed there as a "blues" scout.

YOU see I have NO problem telling you all I know. maybe your superiors will GET IT and join the rest of us in the 21st CENTURY...or we can KEEP up the SLAUGHTER, your choice of COURSE,YOU have to figure it out. In the mean time KEEP allowing militants to DEHUMANIZE themselves it makes killing them less and less painful until that FATEFUL day when the right person say's "ENOUGH"
Who it is will remain to be seen.
edit on 20-7-2014 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join