It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Battle of LA on MSNBC

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Was suprised to see this, a reasonable report with the exception of NASAs PR man James Olberg and his pointless rant, who offers nothing in the way of explanation only that it was too long ago and there was lots of stuff in the air at the time. What BS.

Battle of LA MSNBC

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Wow, that is surprising to see MSNBC cover that. You are right about Oberg. There are a lot of very reasonable skeptics (especially on ATS), but James Oberg is beyond unreasonable. I think most of what he says is too silly to even be considered disinformation.

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 12:03 AM
link   
.......so i wanna know if the guy thinks that it was officially a weather balloon lol.
he thinks it was an object but why not stick by the weather balloon story? probably for the same reason that jose escamillia discusssed

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Can't find the video you are talking about.

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by tock
Can't find the video you are talking about.

The link is stilll working for me, let the advertisement play then the video will load.

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Thought I read somewhere that the only casualty of the "battle" was one man dead apparently from being hit by falling ammunitions that were bouncing off the object. I think several fires were started as well.

Strange that it wasn't mentioned.

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I find it odd that the media would even cover such a story this long after the fact. Why did they even bring it up?

Perhaps it's just the conspiricy nut in me but then again, maybe we ARE being prepped for some kind of disclosure.

I sure hope so

Had to edit: Paid all that money for this computer and it can't spell worth a damn

[edit on 27-2-2007 by mrwupy]

new topics

top topics

join