It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian military photos, constantly updated

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by ben91069

Originally posted by Russian soldier

I want to begin as a footsoldier, then I wish to join Spetsnaz, the Red Berrets.
Then I would after many years of service, hope to rise rank to Officer and maybe even higher if able
military is the career for me

So you can join the Russian military as an enlisted and then become an officer?

Usually in the US armed services you must go to OCS to become an officer and have some college. But I think you can become a warrant officer, I am not sure.

Maybe I will post a pic of me way back in 1989 in a AH-1 "Cobra". I was not even 21 then.

awesome! that's a cool photo! Hopefully I'll get in Spetsnaz soon and too will have photos to share.

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 02:54 AM
link   

awesome! that's a cool photo! Hopefully I'll get in Spetsnaz soon and too will have photos to share.

What is the procedure for joining the Spetsnaz? Can you start the process from here or do you have to return to Russia to get it started? Have you had correspondence with the Russian military?

Yes, I was in training in that picture in Ft. Eustis, Virginia. There were several aircraft in a training hangar that we trained with just for armament. The coolest part was the gun sight which was basically a controlled optical device much like a really good pair of binoculars that is linked to the gun control system (if I remember that right). Anyway, there were a few hot female sergeants roaming around and it was always fun to get a good look at them up close through the gun sight.

The electronics trainers did not have the gun hardware installed, but the other trainers dealing with the mechanicals did and the cannon would follow the sight. Basically, you had a heads up display but could switch to the gun sight for better accuracy. RS, you would have loved to see the hangar arsenal......it was impressive.

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Cool! Well to become Spetsnaz you definetley have to be in Russia. I met a person who has connections in the Spetsnaz. This will be very good.

Yeah, I would've loved to be in the hangar. In Russian military, its very different. The soldiers literally fear the superior rank, and they have good reason to do so. There is absolutely no fooling around in our military, unfortunatly. But hey, there's a good time for everything

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Giving this thread a boost, I might have more photos soon, I think I've already nearly drained the internet of all Russian military photos
but I do get fresh photos right from Russian Spetsnaz from my friend who has connections there, so don't think I will ever stop posting photos

When I get into Spetsnaz I will post my own photos in a different thread, one specially made for updates on my military career

remember, got if you have Russian military pix and would like to share them, post them here

peace

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 05:27 PM
link   

I want to begin as a footsoldier, then I wish to join Spetsnaz, the Red Berrets.
Then I would after many years of service, hope to rise rank to Officer and maybe even higher if able
military is the career for me

Russian army looks like fun time.

Russian Army Dedovshina
video.google.com...

PS. No demeaning propaganda intended in this post, I simply came across the video while googling and found it interesting. Some people find dedovshina shocking, but I'm not. Heck, I'm actually the kind of fool who paid money to endure such a beating in my martial art class, those crazy boys got the pain for free.

Also for no particular reason, let me post another video of pain inducement in all its honor glory.

USMC Recon Wing Ceremony
www.youtube.com...

(Out of topic in this thread I know, sorry.)

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Wassup everyone, sorry for the delay for new photos, been kind of busy lately and havn't been finding enough Russian photos, lol, so here's a fresh batch

Tu-160
T-90s
Vena
Mi-28
Mig-35B
RPK-74
Pecheneg machine gun
Su-33 aboard the Admiral Kuznetsov aircraft carrier
Aek919K machine pistol
2s23 Nona on the BTR-80
Mig-1.44
Admiral Kuznetsov aircraft carrier
Vena
RPK-74
MP-448 pistol
Su-35 and Su-37
BMP-3
Pantsyr S-1 new version
Pantsyr S-1
Alfa Spetsnaz soldier

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 10:02 PM
link   
No photos, but a video that I made

enjoy!

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 07:53 PM
link   
New photos, homies

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 08:20 PM
link   
daaaaaaammnn! those are some real hotties right there dude.wow! holla hahah but for reals they look good i'd hit.

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 08:28 PM
link   
They ain't as good lookin' as me though

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Russian Soldier. Could you find some pictures/renders off the new Russian aircraft carriers they make?

I would be pleased.

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Currently, the only Aircraft carrier in service with the Russian navy is the Admiral Kuznetsov, of which I can post tons of pics tomorrow, if you'd like

They are however, working on a newer 5th generation aircraft carrier-not much word in that yet, however they just completed building a 5th generation submarine.

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Yes i would like to see some pictures off the Ruskie carrier

Hmmm are there any pictures off the 5th generation russian carriers available?? iff so could you please post them?? I would be even more pleased

BTW about the 5th gen sub (The Borei class boomer) Do you got any pictures off that because the pictures i saw where just maquetes and not the real deal.

The Borei class boomers are just as huge as the Akula class boomers (Typhoons) and that means that the crew will enjoy some high levels off comfort aboard because i saw a documentary about the russian Akulas a few years ago and those ruskies swam in pools inside the sub!!!!!!!!!!

Damn man that lifts the morale up to new levels

Good luck with those carrier pics

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Here is the requested Russian aircraft carrier Admiral Kuznetsov:

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 01:48 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 01:53 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 03:00 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 03:04 AM