It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian military photos, constantly updated

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Sum pics for da homies, gangstas and peeps.
Now this is what i like about the Russian Military, they can interrogate me anyday.

Unfortunately due to economic reasons the russian military has had to look at ways of saving some dough in their budget.

Mobile
" border=0>

Infantry
" border=0>

Sniper
" border=0>

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 12:05 AM
link   
LOL!!

But hey, watch out for our missile launcher equipped squirrels, they will screw entire armies up, they are so agile you can't hit them with bullet, and the missiles can penetrate the armor of any tank today, only problem is they are easier to kill then soldiers, but their agility and squirrel power dodging technique make up for it LOL
:

That video is awesome, if only they took those little bras and panties off, it would be incredible hehe

but we do got hot babes in the Russian army, take a look:

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 12:07 AM
link   
I got more pix of females in the Russian army, they're on cd though, I gotta find it, gimme some time, I'll post a bunch of pix.
man, I can't wait till I get into the Russian army, hehe, I'm gonna continue my pimping there

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 12:41 AM
link   
ok I found the cd, here are the pictures you wanted, you perverts, lol, just kidding

This are all females in the Russian army

oh yeah, those pictures are only missing me with those ladies
hehe

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Hmmmm, where did all that money gooo...

Could it be that when you turned this:

Into this:

That you probably used 1 to many arty shells?

Ill give it to you but, the russian women are sexy.

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 04:13 AM
link   
So Russia is the only country in the world that uses too many shells eh? Hah,,, I could discuss this but this thread is for Russian military pix, not discussions of how countries handle war situations. Stay on topic.

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Spetsnaz troops training

A very cool sniper rifle

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Nice pix, thanks,

That second pic looks like an MP-5SD with an extra long barrel, AK clip and silencer, never seen that before

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Russian ground mobility vehicle, Tiger I think it was called, I will check on the name and update that
Sorry for not posting any pics but i just wanted to know if u did update

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 06:46 PM
link   
It is the Gaz Tiger, I had another pic of it in which I posted the full name, yeah, its the Gaz Tiger, used by army, police, and probably other branches,

here's more pix for u guys:

Russian ship firing
AK-74M with GP-30 Underbarrel Grenade Launcher
Topol-M
Russian soldier
Russian Spetsnaz
Russian Spetsnaz
Russian Spetsnaz riding Vodnik ground mobility vehicles
Russian Spetsnaz soldier
Spetsnaz
Spetsnaz
Soldier with modern SVD rifle
Russian troops in Chechnya
Russian version of Blue Angels
NSV HMG
Russian ship
Typhoon sub
RPG-29
Delta 5 sub
Russian troops

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Here is another pic of the Gaz Tiger

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 06:49 PM
link   
oops sorry, double post

[edit on 12-3-2007 by Russian soldier]

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 06:59 PM
link   
mojo4sale nice video

they can capture me any day

also russian solider nice smiley faces

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Hehe, when I get into the army, those babes will be working for me, they will be putting on stripshows and doing me everyday
who's da pimp? RS is da pimp

Here are a few more pix

Russian aircraft refueling in midair
Su-33
Russian troops, note the Mi-26 in the backround, and the soldier on the left armed with an AN-94
Spetsnaz
Spetsnaz

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Ya'll know you want it, so I deliver it...more pix of Ruski voyeniye krasotki, translation, Russian military beauties, hehe

Mr. Kalashnikov would like to offer a toast for the beautiful ladies we have serving in our military

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Thanx for the pic of the tiger i was just curious. I like those pics too bad we don't have much ladies in the U.S armed forces

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 12:57 AM
link   
You guys have alot of ladies in the US armed forces too, in fact, ladies in Ruski army only recently got popular, for example, in WW2, they did their work but not directly, they were in the factories, making guns and ammo, rather then fight alongside the men, probably because they weren't allowed to...but still throughout history, many women did their part to help men win wars, it is great that females can do what the men can do...serve in the military, and I'm sure they are not any less capable then men...and plus its great when ppl like me come to the military *naughty laugh* hehe

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Russian soldier
ok I found the cd, here are the pictures you wanted, you perverts, lol, just kidding

This are all females in the Russian army

(DISREGARD THESE HOTTIES BEING OUT OF UNIFORM)

oh yeah, those pictures are only missing me with those ladies
hehe

Soldier, you are the best, seriously. I served in the US Army and although it isn't completely like this, it does bring back memories of the gals in uniform.

I will tell you one thing. The first night we shipped out to our reception batallion before entering basic training we were holed up in a Holiday Inn motel here in the US. It was Jacksonville, FL in a 500 room motel full of new enlistees (male and female) in the US Army. Now imagine a motel full of guys and gals around 18-22 years old thinking that this was their last night to get hooked up for 16 weeks and you'll get the idea. Yes, some American gals in uniform can compete with your pictures, but I admit that I think they selected the best of the best for those photo shoots you're posting. Even so, those Russian ladies are fine.....long live the USSR.

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Actually, the Soviet Union was the only military that I know of in WWII that had women in the army, mostly snipers.

Because in communism everyone is equal and everything they couldn't refuse them.

I'll say more when I get home.

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kacen
Actually, the Soviet Union was the only military that I know of in WWII that had women in the army, mostly snipers.

Because in communism everyone is equal and everything they couldn't refuse them.

I'll say more when I get home.

Oh, fo real? I didn't know, thanks for sharing that, do tell more about Russian army women when you get home, please

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join