It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First Contact! Prez Bush scenarios?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Does anyone dare to ponder what Bush would do in the event of a public Alien encounter?

UFO on White House lawn? A "public encounter" to deliver a "private message" to the most powerful man on the planet.

Let's assume up until now Bush is clueless
about Aliens. "Not in the loop" Then a public event forces the issue.

His public spin? Religious angle? Undercover ops?

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 10:57 PM
link   
alien 1: I bring gifts from a far away place?

bush: HMMM? WOOOWEEEEE, I didn't know you afghans celebrated christmas...

alien 2: Lets get the hell out of here, these humans aren't as intelligent yet as we thought.

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Maybe Bush isn't a good example to use...but he is President.

Kind of frustrating isn't it? Imagine being the Alien.

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Well an interesting scenario no doubt. Frankly I believe that the outing so to speak will be completely controlled and stage managed for humanity to see. Not sure how they will tell us about the initial contact of aliens and humans (as if we don't know this has been going on for sometime now), that may be their most difficult move to make.

Who knows maybe some one at ATS lending their computer's processing power to SETI will find the spike or signal that proves alien intelligence and existance.

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
Frankly I believe that the outing so to speak will be completely controlled and stage managed for humanity to see.

That sucks, but I think you're right. Answers will only lead to more questions. It would be staged wouldn't it?

I think we've been being 'readied' for quite some time.

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Oh yeah I agree and I don't know why but I keep seeing the US southwest as the place it will happen like in Roswell or Area51 kind of image. Look at all the movies that show it happening in the dessert like Mars Attacks, or Close Encounters, or Independence Day etc.

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Well the classic movie style Alien scenario is one.... where the aliens actually attack! And could happen.

But I was leaning toward the more seemingly innocuous angle that they kind of say HI then leave *poof*.

It would be a perfect opportunity to spin the encounter any way you like. Sieze control of the world's airspace for our own good. Begin the buildup for the "War on Aliens" or rather an Alien preparedness effort. Or simply use it as a diplomatic tool to get the rest of the world to stop fighting each other.

Reagen used the abstract concept a couple of times in speeches.

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Well if Bush doesnt know, then i predict that if aleins landed on the white house lawn you will be able to find bush in airforce one like when 911 happen, running away

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by RANT
Does anyone dare to ponder what Bush would do in the event of a public Alien encounter? ...

His public spin? Religious angle?

It depends who exactly the aliens are - and if he has read this: Christian Heaven like a Borg Cube

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Not sure how they will tell us about the initial contact of aliens and humans (as if we don't know this has been going on for sometime now), that may be their most difficult move to make.

All they have to do is figure out how to tell us, in such a way, that it sounds as though they had our best interests in mind. We'll swallow.

ps - ooops

[Edited on 14-1-2004 by quango]

[Edited on 14-1-2004 by quango]

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 04:41 AM
link   
He'd let us brit's handle it, i mean, he really has no manners at all!

Lovely, Tea and crumpets at the palace then off to slaughter the french with their murdering superweapons

new topics

top topics

join