It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zbigniew Brzezinski talks about poss. gov't involvement in next attack

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 08:02 PM
link   
ok basically Zbigniew Brzezinski former National Security Advisor and founding member of the Trilateral Commission spoke before a SENATE foreign relations committee of the UNITED STATES about a possible false flag attack that will kick start the war in iran, and how the gov't could be in on it!

Going even further he was saying they could spark another gulf of tonkin incident to carry on this war, and he cited past efforts in iraq that were planned but not executed between bush and blair. Brzezinski is a more respected voice and senators seem to listen to what this guy has to say, and he pretty much issued a very strong warning in front of THE SENATE talking about the United States gov't inside involvement which is STAGGERING

since he is a shady global elitist who is sounding pretty hypocritical based on his past opinions ( read article) there could be a number of motives behind this

first to try and divide a nation and create more unrest by giving more credibility to a corrupt gov't idea and make this belief MAINSTREAM kinda like bush served his purpose and now he will be used to help this country's fallout by hurting "patriotism" and destroying the heart of the nation.

second maybe he had a change of heart and wanted to warn people with no alterior intentions i.e spiritual rebirth ( i doubt this) but can't count it out

third some thing someone else may think of that makes even more sense and/or a combo of the first and last

here is the article

www.prisonplanet.com...

OK just found BRILL's thread on this matter

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 6-2-2007 by cpdaman]

[edit on 6-2-2007 by cpdaman]

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 06:52 AM
link   
from the article you gave

Should an attack occur within the U.S. as Brzezinski forecasted could happen, Dick Cheney's USSTRATCOM contingency plan calls for attacking Iran in the immediate aftermath of a 'second 9/11' - no matter who is behind it - which of course is going to be the cabal Dick Cheney fronts for itself and the same pack of murderers that are actively seeking to initiate global ethic cleansing and genocide to bring about world war three.

I am sure people may view george w bush and dick chaney as a dictator, as an anti-christ, as anything bad that you may see it, but that's not their doing, that's the OA's fault, they are using them as pawns, they are using the intelligence of the United States and of our country as pawns, we are the sheep of the cattle and they are the herders. They plan to leash us, they plan to put us in concentration camps, and then they plan to initiate martial law, and maybe create a nuclear meltdown of a power plant or a nuclear explosion that results in an accident in an underground testing facility that would destroy many lives so then that they can blame the Iranians.

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 11:29 AM
link   
yes, now the question is, what is everyone going to do about it?

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 07:56 PM
link   
i would ask the mods to read this article if they haven't and consider bumping this to the HOT TOPICS under the log in section

this is not getting much coverage and i think that it deserves more acknowledgement at least on par with a topic such as "Dan Akroyd"

also considering this is an insider talking about a corrupt gov't staging an attack it deserves IMO a bit more recognition. I mean why not. it could be very helpful in the future.

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 09:03 PM
link   
it would be better to run with the other thread imo
www.abovetopsecret.com...

& close this one off.

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 09:17 PM
link   
But isn't prison planet a shady new website? I have not had the opportunity to visit the site but it seems that there are quite a few people here that don't trust what is posted there.

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 07:35 AM
link   
there are links on yahoo news and other sites if u look, but it is not the most tasteful topic to run on the evening news

although i'd be surprised if keith olberman didn't run something about it on msnbc

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by scooler1
But isn't prison planet a shady new website? I have not had the opportunity to visit the site but it seems that there are quite a few people here that don't trust what is posted there.

That's because there's an info war out there. Everyone tries to discredit everyone. Here's my challenge to those who don't believe what is written on prison planet, prove at least 1 article being in the wrong (that's not admited by the website itself that they messed up). People just like to yak yak with nothing to back up their claims with. Not that I believe everything that I read either, but it's sure as hell a better place for news than cnn.

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 02:19 AM
link   
I have to agree with radekus. I have been a member of prison planet for about 3 years now. I love it. You can double check the stories on a number of websites. They usually post what site the article is from if not even taking you to that site. Believe me, i would trust prisonplanet ,inforwars.com and rense before i listen to fox,or cnn or any of the network news. The blatant agenda they put forth makes me sick. Goebles himself could not have asked for a better propaghanda machine. If you haven't checked out that site i would highly recomend at leaset using it to compare to your usual news source to see if it opens your eyes up to something that your regular watering hole "leaves out"

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 03:15 AM
link   
For those who didn't already read the other thread there is an article from MSNBC. This is not about PrisonPlanet and it's credibility, between the two threads about this there have been several solid links saying the same things, save for a couple of editing spins.

This is pretty heavy. ZB has been a big player for a long time, I don't take lightly what he has to say, for whatever his motive may be he has spoken loud and clear in a way that has placed him in a unique position.

I have to quote cpdaman's words "Stay focused people"

I think we are going to need our wits about us.

I am glad this thread reappeared as I had totally missed it. I do find it strange that we are not discussing this more aggressively here on ATS as it supports so many of the ideas that have been shared on this website.

[edit on 13-2-2007 by interestedalways]

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 03:09 PM
link   
More background on Zbigniew for anyone unfamiliars:

news.skilluminati.com...

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 03:17 PM
link   
If you read "The Grand Chessboard" you'll see that this guy knows what hes talking about, mostly because he pritty much wrote the book(if you read the Grand Chessboard, you'll know he both figurativly and literaly wrote the book :p) on the ongoing gameplan.

Its really really strange that he would say this in front of the senate, considering hes viewed as one of the main people in the background pushing this agenda.

Are these elitists calling temporary defeat and setting up Bush & Co for a fall to be able to try it again later?

Or are they up to something else and setting up the current administration so that they can swoop in as the saviours and take direct control over the agenda?

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 03:29 PM
link   
This is extremely strange, this man is way high up on the illuminati chain and for him to say something to this nature is extremely alarming. I honestly do not know what to think of this but something smells very fishy. As one of the other ATS members pointed out, this may be a set-up of sorts to place blame on GWB himself and make him the fall guy.... nothing makes sense here.

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Or it could be the beginnings of an in-house fight? Maybe the organization is starting to have an open confrontation?

Just a couple thoughts.

TheBorg

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Why isn't this being flagged more heavily?

Crazy stuff. Maybe we do have friends among our leaders, after all.

I just wanted to ask, though-- that contingency plan of Dick's, where we attack Iran immediately following another terrorist attack on US soil-- how official is this doctrine? I like to think that maybe there's more to it than that.

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Z Big gets an earful in NY recently.........Great video......The kids got guts !!!....now if we could just get 100mil more like him.

www.jonesreport.com...

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 03:56 PM
link   
ZBig's speech before the Senate along with a book tour and speaking engagements is in fact to forment the notion that it was all GW's fault. After six and a half years of GW , does anyone really believe he's responsible for anything other than showing up and reading the prompter.? This is a paving action for Hillary. She's the designated CFR selection and considered much brighter and more committed to the NWO than even Bubba. The day Dick 'Defibulator' Cheney callled her, 'a most formidible opponent' ,put out the fire and fold up the tent it was set in stone that moment.

top topics

join