It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Best UFO photo of 2006 from Poland - has this been debunked?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I ran across this story several months ago and I was wondering if anyone knew if these photos had been analyzed any further. Did some web research but couldn't find much. These are some of the BEST ufo photo's I have ever seen... if they're real. Any opinions?

www.ufoevidence.org...

this is the best analysis i could find here at ufoinfo:

www.ufoinfo.com...

[edit on 21-1-2007 by kronos11]

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 01:24 PM
link   
WoW amazing

If these are real,WoW.

These are the clearest pics i've ever seen.
from my experience there looks like there is no evidence of photoshop.
Can some one experienced in photoshop plz look at these pics.

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Yah - they blew my doors as well... but im super curious to know if they have been analyzed well. Check the analysis I linked to. Its a bit lengthy and detailed - but they did a thorough of the digitial shots and the only way it could have been faked was if the guys had actually thrown up some solid object and photographed it but the results of their tests showed that it was next to impossible to get such clear images in such rapid succession (digital images for coded and time-stamped).

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Not sure if they are real or not, but the picture quality/clarity is fantastic. If real, it would be one of those rare photographic sequences that isn't grainy and/or blurred.

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Why not many members give any comments?

The photo really looks good.

It is a weather balloon
New military air craft
Certainly it is a bird!
Reflection of clouds
Dirt on lens
It is fake
It is Hoax!!!!!!!!!!!

Where? where are those comments?

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Old thread about it - www.abovetopsecret.com...

I remember that one. I still think it's fake.

[edit on 21/1/2007 by enjoies05]

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by kronos11
Check the analysis I linked to. Its a bit lengthy and detailed - but they did a thorough of the digitial shots and the only way it could have been faked was if the guys had actually thrown up some solid object and photographed it but the results of their tests showed that it was next to impossible to get such clear images in such rapid succession (digital images for coded and time-stamped).

Probably that was the way they did it.

The object does not appear to be large because if it was then, to be seen with that size it must be far away, and if it was far away it would not look as sharp as it looks because of the haze that can be seen in the photos and that blurs the trees far away.

Contrary to what they say in the analysis, its obviously possible to take photographs of an object thrown in the air, specially if it is thrown only upwards and at a certain distance, and that is easy if there are two people doing it.

Another thing common on fake UFO photos is the position of the object. Why is it that the UFO is not in the same position regarding the ground, sometimes it is almost parallel with the ground, sometimes it really looks as if it was making a dive.

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 02:42 PM
link   
My first thought was....LOOKS LIKE A WORLD GLOBE THROWN INTO THE AIR!

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Through regular methods this photo has not been debunked. That isn't to say there isn't a possibility however. Technological methods of freeze frame focusing have found there are no strings or photoshop cropping involved. This is all well and good, however, that is not to say someone didn't create this. Basically though it would sure be a lot of hard work to get this all done.
I don't mean to explain how to fake a UFO picture, however, one person could not do this alone. Although possible it would require a "device" or more realistically a person to position and "shoot" it in the air with a slingshot device of somesort, and then have another individual basically take it's picture and pic it out of the air in focus. This all seems like a lot of unnecessary work........
I love the pic and in reality believe it is an unmanned object / Then again?
I have seen many UFO's but none like this
- Can anyone else offer enlightenment or personal experiences with this sort of craft?

[edit on 21-1-2007 by theutahbigfoothunter]

[edit on 21-1-2007 by theutahbigfoothunter]

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 02:55 PM
link   
totally real, i'm a believer in this one. I believe he stated himself that the object was small. It is some sort of automated probe. I this is something extrodinatry.

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by enjoies05
Old thread about it - www.abovetopsecret.com...

I remember that one. I still think it's fake.

[edit on 21/1/2007 by enjoies05]

yeah - i did research this thread initially but the end result was pretty inconclusive and I was really just seeing if anything more had been determined about this. I think the most compelling thing about this story is the guys who took the photos... they want nothing to do with it and were more concerned about stopping in a section a highway that many deaths have happened. As a side note: the analysis link that i provided initially says that one photo analyst said the object was the size of a small car??

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 03:03 PM
link   
My opinion, considering the impracticality of the design, is that it is a prefabricated inflated design (possibly with helium combonation) to look like a UFO, where it was tossed up and stayed in air while shots were taken.

My 2 cents/

AAC

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 03:09 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

that thread doesnt prove anything or come any any conclusions.

Photo #4 in the series

you would have to blast that large (heavy?) bowl contraption out of a cannon to get it that high, i dont think someone just "tossed" it up into the air and too a snapshot. Altought it would be fun to test this theory out with some pots. Maybe i'll try later today to compare.

[edit on 21-1-2007 by hiii_98]

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 03:13 PM
link   
first part of the story that grabs my attention :

the alledged " energy feild " that imobilised both vehicles , did not affect the camera

next - despite an alledged 8 minuite encounter - only 5 , or was it 6 photos ??

also during that full 8 minuites - not a single attempt to get closer - or a better vantage point ?

PS - i wonder what was actually on that missing image file ?

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 03:15 PM
link   
My vote goes along the lines of hiii_98.........
It seems to me it is some sort of unmanned object. Again the funny thing here is the style, shape, and type of object. These WERE very popular sightings in the 60's. Ridiculously ornamental in nature. For those UFO buffs, Human-Like alien beings/SIRIUS may be the owners of this sort of craft. Or like others say it could be one of histories greatest fakes. I am an optimist, and a believer in Human honesty, so I hope the truth is what it appears to be.

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Come on guys it can just as easily be a balloon filled with helium and air, made to look like a machine, and kicked into the air for pictures. The story was made up to fit the claim, the camera eerily still has power. This isn't even close guys...

AAC

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 03:20 PM
link   
My wife (who has no opinion on this kind of stuff) said "Salad bowls" as soon as I showed her the pics. She figures they're connected around the edge with foil, since the edge appears slightly crinkly in one of the pics.

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Is the time stamp suspicious? It is not imprinted on the photo.
They guy could just give a fake report about the time.
If someone were throwing salad bowls, then time between shots is crucial.
Could it be the guy just made up the time stamp to make it sounds real.

And why the photographer took the picture with the car booth in it? To purposely show us it is not CGI, the car was broken down due to some electric interference?
I think the photo are real no photoshop. Could be just someone throwing bowls.

A high speed camera can capture moving object sharply.

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by CinLung
Is the time stamp suspicious? It is not imprinted on the photo.

if you were going to comit a fake - you can spoof the time easily

simply take one picture ,

turn off the camera

remove the memory card

turn the camera on - and reset the clock

turn the camera back off

re insert memory card

turn camera back on

VIOLA !

you have " created " upto 5 minuites of prep time between shots

any longer - and you will run into issues with shadows and lighting conditions

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 03:35 PM