It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 320
<< 317  318  319    321  322  323 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Sleeper, I was just thinking... You say you are not a channel flipper. However, you do flip channels every time you respond to someone's post. I notice you always answer at each person's frequency of understanding. How do you understand all these multiple realities and maintain your own focus? Is there a point of convergence?

chutso

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by jassycat

Originally posted by jassycat
Hi again Sleeper,

Only one little question - what do you reckon Stone Henge in England is all about? Church? meeting place? a place to worship the Sun? to sacrifice lambs or mortals? landing pad (VIP level? :lol

Hi Jassy

It has been all of the above after it was decommissioned and then abandoned by the ET staff

Originally it was enclosed and a much larger and complex structure that was used as a training facility and other unspeakable things. Unspeakable being the key word.

And how did they get the stones and lintels there?

With technological ease

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 08:30 AM
link   
One more thing, you often say our soul is immortal ergo we are immortal, does it mean that a soul can not be "killed"? Or it just indicates that untill some hyperdimensional entity won't attack us/kill our soul, we can exist forever?

I can recall that you wrote earlier that there are higher level beings that have the "power" to manipulate the type of energy soul is made of, thus also kill it amiright?

How far the immortalnes of our soul goes?

Best regards

observer

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cyber_Wasp
Hello Sleeper !!!!!!!!

In my last question I asked about the ET factions.

Is Milton on the side that wants us to progress technologically?

Yes, he is a Capitalist at heart----sorry I know most people have been misled about Capitalism and that it is a very dirty word around here---but that is how it swings

Would it be fair to say that the Technology side is slowly winning the battle? Countries like India & China seem to be making the shift to this side and that is a lot of people.

True, especially for counties that have lived in poverty hellholes for decades because of misguided bull-crap ideology---they have gotten sick of living like animals and like the taste of Capitalism much better since it puts food on the table rather than bull-crap ideals

The whole world in 3rd world conditions would not be a very pleasant place. I hope they don't get their way.

The vast majority of the people on earth live in Third World conditions because their leaders shun free market technologies like Capitalism

I also have to ask. Is their a race of Et's that interact with the Earth that have light blue skin? Would this be the Sirius region?

There are light blue skin ETs but they never leave a forwarding address, at least not with me.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheExaminer
Hello Sleeper,

Enjoyed your Blog!

I've been drawing a three symbol sequence since I can remember. I don't know when it started or why I remember it.

Some Questions:

1. Do you think each person has their own "milton" looking into their lives and poking at their memories when the time is right?

Everyone has a guide and Milton types oversee many guides---guides keep a very low profile, and doubly so for Milton types.

They hash many things over with us via dreams

2. Can you ask your Milton if they would get with me soon, as I have something very interesting to show them.

They know everything you have---they see all, but they often don’t react in the way we would like, or get excited about things the way we do.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by keops

Originally posted by sleeper
Milton type entities can access higher dimensions.
Milton is not from Uranus nor from this solar system, he only works here, well, work is a relative term, distant relative---

so how did you travel without spacecraft beyond solar system since you're 3rd dimension like us?

Matter keeps us grounded to this solar system and our bodies are matter, but we can detach from matter and remain “aware” and “inside” of this 3D universe. Permeating to higher dimensions is the stuff of higher souls, and so is understaning it.

Once out of our containers we enter another dimension, yet we remain focused on 3D until or unless we remain there and become acclimated---as we do when we die

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Dear Sleeper,

I have been reading about Wilhelm Reich’s life and experiments with orgone energy. It seems clear that he (like Tesla) had made important discoveries that had the potential to improve life vastly for mankind if allowed to go forward. They were both influenced by ET contact, as well. Yet, they were not allowed to go forward; in fact, TPTB (our jailers?) ruined them completely and killed them off. (Yet, they greedily gobbled up their research for their own particular uses.)

You have said that for the most part we are here as prisoners “to bear the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune” (as Shakespeare put it) – in order to learn complete and utter humility. Yet, on the other hand, Milton and his group want to push technology forward, which would change our spiritual paradigm significantly if it is allowed to go forward. Are there compromises being made right now between these to groups and their opposing paradigms?

I can see now how technology can be a tool for spiritual understanding. Regardless of intention or integrity, technology does open up new vistas and new potentials. Yet, it seems that the spiritual battle taking place on this planet may very well be a battle about what type of technology to use. There seem to be two kinds of technology paradigms: one has a finite aspect to it (a band-aid, not a cure; it loops around in the same circle); the other has infinite capabilities of movement (the cure). So far the technology allowed on earth seems to be mostly of the first category – the band-air variety.

The way I see this, it all comes down to this: Which works better to get the mule to its destination, the carrot or the stick? Or maybe if we had more Reichs and Teslas allowed to “play ball” on earth, we wouldn’t even need the mule in the first place.

Chutso

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Lol, do the guides like us?

Did they choose to guide us or were they chosen to?

[edit on 10-1-2008 by Kappo]

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by simpler
Hello Sleeper,

Could you please opine on my experience listed in page 317. I'd like to know if you'd categorize the event as an abduction based on your vast experiences. Thanks alot!

Abduction is a relative term, relative to the each individual---who may or may not have experienced such

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by chutso_ha
Hi Sleeper,

I was at a gathering of friends the other night and the conversation moved to the possibility of the existence of ET. I kept my mouth shut and just observed. I was pleasantly surprised to hear that most agreed it was possible. There was a Berber there (the natives of northern Africa) and he said something that resonated with me. He said that in the old Berber way, seekers of knowledge and truth could learn from influences of the sky or influences of the earth, but that the one who stands between the two in silence is the one who gains the real knowledge. What meaning do you take from that, Sleeper?

Is that your way of telling me to shut up---

I grew up in a large family and certainly, “silence” was golden, but only happened in the wee hours of the night when most were asleep. My dad demanded silence at the table, perhaps if he had told us that silence was the sign of high intelligence we might have listened more and chattered less---nah

It does seem that those whose mouths flap the most have the least wisdom to share---yet we elect leaders whose mouths flap the most and the longest---perhaps just to shut them up

Also, what is the purpose of consciousness, on the whole?

We only have a small taste of consciousness down here---for some that’s a blessing---because the more of it you have the more aware of yourself

How do emotions nourish our consciousness?

Our emotions are who we are---depressing isn’t it---but they change as we mature

Is the illusion of time actually a system of codes to our emotions that can be travelled upon?

What have you been smoking?
I’ll take some

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by observer...
Greetings sleeper!

Another question for You my friend - does a soul have gender?

Gender seems to have little purpose at the higher levels but at the lower ends like on earth it’s purpose is clear---and an ego trap for both genders who tend to view the other as the dumber of the two---

How does it work, we incarnate randomly in male or female bodies, or is it more complex and our souls have sex preferences?
Best regards!
observer

Most genders like being the one they are and there is crossover but things get hazy on the why and how we end up as one or the other---I have no recall of ever being female in past lives, I’m also not aware of most of my past.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by gwhint
I am really trying to follow your words of wisdom and I just want to say I like the way you respond to your skeptics, sleeper,

Please tell me if in my shoes as to getting out the grudge and forgiving & forgetting.

Do I try to find these old enemies of the now and going back over 20 yrs and contact them and open the discussion as to I forgive & forget.

It is not necessary to make contact unless you want to. Once you let go of ill feelings they stop being radiated out and then back at you like a boomerang

Do I give up the grudge and send emails to all, if persay I can find them.

Give up the grudge and get it out of your system, that’s the most important thing the rest will fall into place on its own eventually

Or, do I leave it to chance or fate and in the future, approach them and say I have gotten over what you did and now I forgive and forget,

That works

Everything in my situation just gives me more heartburn to make the approach, so fate will need to play it's role, what do you think.

Fate and heartburn don’t go well together.

Whats Milton say in relation to Fate??
gwhint

Fate is what we make it, or it will make us by default---best if we put some effort into our own fate.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by adica1
Hi Sleeper and Milton,

If our children, parents and many interactions with other souls here are planned, how does our choices play into this life.

Our choices make this life more productive or less productive---if we have a good attitude we can do more with whatever life we have

If one decides not to live their blueprint life that they have done a thousand times before and and makes changes in thier attitude and positivity towards others, that would change who you chose as a mate, friends, family, and where you would go live, work and play.

Yes and no, but if so there are many family members on this planet that we never encounter unless we make significant changes in our predestiny thing.

Will we encounter all the same people anyway? Just trying to understand something that is not for me to understand.

Thanks!

Not always but we would never know not having crossed the alternate paths.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by pak88
Sleeper, are marriage divorces planned by et's; in situations where there are kids involve? If so what are the reasons of single parent families? Is it punishment for the kid/kids or other...

Marriages are not sabotaged by ETs they are the result of many things including selfish desires of the adults involved or not involved.

But since all our situation in life are calculated by higher ups we like to blame them for everything.

Anyway, our lives are fluid and choices we make, make our lives and affect all those who are connected to our wagons such as children.

Some of our choices create opportunities and challenges for all concerned---we can call them punishments or learning opportunities---how we react to those things determine what they will be.

-Also, whats the purpose of kids who grow up as orphans or live in group homes?

The purpose is to not take it personally and do the best with whatever you have been given---every situation is a gift---but we don’t always realize it at the time.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   

S, i was not so much talking about "enlightenment" as i was about mastery over the self (ego). i don't think the two go hand-in-hand, but the latter opens the way for the former. perhaps it is unnecessary and even impossible to achieve real enlightenment while clothed as a human, but can you deny that there have been those who, in human form, achieved mastery over their egos at some point in their evolution?

We are not here to achieve enlightenment---most of us don’t need bigger britches---well, maybe we do after the holidays and all that food we couldn’t pass up---

Enlightenment exists externally and we drink as much of it as we need for whatever situation we are presented with, or choose to indulge in.

Once we move off this planet we will see the oceans of knowledge all around us, we will swim in it. It is not the big enchilada of achievement everyone seems to think it is down here because its free for the taking

Nevertheless, the amount of baggage we carry with us makes accessing the endless pool of knowledge difficult---so put down the baggage and drink more freely from the fountain of life.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by muse801

Originally posted by muse801

I especially liked the way she worded the idea that Earth around this galaxy is known to be a tough school.

Hi muse

Earth is only one of millions of tough schools and certainly not the toughest by any means.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by zenfish
Hi sleeper,

On one hand, you often speak of things being so much better on higher levels. On the other hand you say that if we can't handle the challenges we face here there is no way we could handle what we have to deal with on higher levels. It sounds like things get worse, not better. Can you explain this?

Hi zen

If we don’t master our emotions like hate and envy any challenge becomes more difficult on this plane---and impossible on higher planes---that’s why we do the pushups on planets like earth

Now get down and give me fifty---

[edit on 10-1-2008 by sleeper]

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Purduegrad05
Hey Sleeper, quick question...
Do our own ET's know that we know about them?? I guess what I'm asking is do they realize that we have an idea about them and that we are curious to learn of their presence?? Do they know that we think about who they could possibly be??

They know what is on your mind, we can’t hide anything from them---the good the bad and the ugly---they know it all---the know it alls---

I catch myself looking up to the sky a lot more when I know I should be focusing more on what I'm doing down here...curiousity, gotta love it!!

We rarely see them in the sky---we see them when they enter our bubble and take us places of their choosing. And so that we don’t lose focus of our lives here on earth they often turn off the lights when they leave.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I followed up on Project Camelot after reading about it here. These are the kind of sites that irk me to no end. Doomsayers, endless NWO conspiracies, Planet X, viral attacks?? Kind of like ATS. Does it ever end? I’m an optimist. I like Sleepers optimism. Live for today.

Consider this, if indeed the governments of the world have been building numerous underground bunkers to shelter the chosen “Elites” since 1983? Big deal..so friggin what! What are you going to do about it? What can you do about it? Not a darn thing.

You are as powerless to affect the outcome of that worldview as you are to grow wings and fly away when the stuff hits the fan. If its true…then these are the halycon days..the days of wine and roses. Now is the time to put all petty things behind you and move forward to greet each new day as if its your last. Let those that love you know its returned…do right, do it well and do it all the time. And we’ll all see each other on the other side.

And if the whole thing is just a bunch of hooey? Then you are doing already what you should have been doing all along!

Sorry for the rant…but internet pessimism just gets to me sometimes

Raf

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Sleeper, I was just thinking... You say you are not a channel flipper. However, you do flip channels every time you respond to someone's post. I notice you always answer at each person's frequency of understanding. How do you understand all these multiple realities and maintain your own focus? Is there a point of convergence?
chutso

No convergences on this climb up mount Everest of existence because those who reach the summit do not kiss and tell.

Once we puncture through a certain level of consciousness, we all have a similar idea of where we are and where we are going.

On these lower more difficult levels, we can reach down and help---not necessary further up, yet no convergence either.

It’s kind of like here on earth, we understand and agree with people we meet on certain things---and disagree on most other things---without admitting to it.

It all depends on how much we drink from the fountain during our climb---not all will climb to the highest peak, by their choice.

Understanding is not the same for everyone and needs not be, and will not be---we remain unique forever.

<< 317  318  319    321  322  323 >>

join