It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ever had those ocasions...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2006 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Where you predict something?

Like,it ain't the first time,neither the second and third that i have the music player on random mode,and predict the next song.in a folder with like 30 musics or more,that's something...And it happens quite frequently.But it just happens when i think about a song,but not paying much attention,like,when your thinking many things at the same time,and an idea pops up in your mind.That's how it happens.And it is the same with other things,like events,etc.
Sometimes when i grab my phone(it is always laying on the bed or something) I receive a message,like i grabbed it just to receive it lol.

And frequently when i watch the clock, i always see double numbers,like just now,23:23.The 12:34 happens a lot too.

what is this?

posted on Dec, 26 2006 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Happens to me alot of times too.

Like sometimes I just know when the phone will ring and as soon as I look at it it rings.

Or a couple times when someone was out I had a feeling they would pull in the driveway and they did a second later.

I don't know why/how that happens.

posted on Dec, 26 2006 @ 08:18 PM
link   
It must be Spidey-Sense!

Just kidding, though that is the closest thing I can think of that would match this level of Precognition. It's happened to me before, and it definately isn't the first time it's saved me a great deal of pain or unhappiness.

It's pretty neat, and can be quite useful if developed. Just try and will this to happen more often and it will.

posted on Dec, 26 2006 @ 10:14 PM
link   
i dont know if this would really count but onetime i was at one of my brothers baseball games and i called 13 pitches in a row correct, like i was in the stands

posted on Dec, 27 2006 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Look at Rupert Sheldrake's site.

He is a Cambridge academic investigating telepathy. He has simple experiments anyone can do about guessing people who are phoning you up, how animals know when their owners are coming home, things like that. It's really a must-read for people interested in that kind of thing.

posted on Dec, 27 2006 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Happens to me all the time, always has. Sometimes it's been uncanny to the point others have commented. At other times it's just thoughts (hunches, intuition I suppose they would be called) which afterwards turn out to be prophetic. And precognitive dreams which have resulted in my having no doubt at all that life is predetermined -- even seemingly insignificant events.

So, obviously, we're all connected, although whether to each other or to something else, I've yet to discover.

You can submit accounts to Sheldrake also, which will then be included in data which he and his team are compiling.

T.C. Lethbridge's books might also prove interesting and informative to those interested in this slice of life.

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 09:11 PM
link   
happens to me too. phone calls and radio songs etc happen freakishly frequently, but other things like asking a woman for a tip in my head (while working at a job where tips dont happen), and getting one at that moment. i thought i used the force or something.
i once literally called on 2 shooting stars to prove a girl how i usually see one if i look up for a minute or two, and 2 shooting stars passed seconds after saying it, almost seconds between them. that kinda really freaked me out. (especially since we were talking about God)

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Research synchronocities, you may find your answer there.

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Wow,uncanny I just posted about forecasting a certain song in another thread about 20 minutes ago and then I find the exact same subject here too

I am really digging this night ,many weird things happening.

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 08:53 PM
link   
i have a simular 'skill' (its proberly just luck) where i start singing a song in my head, and someone next to me starts to hum it or sing it out loud, it happens alot, not all the time, but more often then not, im not saying i have special powers, but it seems to happen to often to just be a fluke but i would not be surprised if it is just luck

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 08:00 AM
link   
I can always tell when there is somthing electronic on in a room, for example if the tv is on but theres no sound, its hard to describe really..

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Alot of the things you guys mentioned happen to me quite a bit. Especially having a song stuck in my head, and then someone turns the radio on and that song is playing exactly in sync with where it was in my head. Like one of you already said, that also happens alot where a friend starts randomly singing or humming the song I had in my head.

Picking up the phone to call someone only to realize that the person you were going to call is already on the line always freaks me out. That happens way too often, it's really odd.

The concept of syncronicity is very real to me. I think most people have these sort of things happen to them, just some more frequent than others.

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 06:04 PM
link   
this happens alot to me too it actually scares me because its like an all day thing

ha sometimes i wake up and say to my self "lets predict what happens to day" and then turn straight at the clock and it would be 5:55

i also wake up a nano second before the alarm goes off too
the cell phone thing happens to me

I GOT IT!!!!! WE ALL NEED TO MEET UP AND USE OUR POWER TO PRODICT THE LOTTO!!!

[edit on 15-3-2007 by ucanneverdie]

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 01:55 PM
link   
ive had things like this happen to me before...
once, a few months back, i was working on a rasberry picker all day. when you do something as monotonous as picking crap off of a conveyor belt you tend to sing songs in your head and whatnot. That days song happened to be "Pinball Wizard" by The Who. When my mom picked me up i was still singing the lyrics in my head. when i switched the channel to my local classic rock station it hapened to be playing Pinball Wizard, at the exact part in the song i was singing no less!!!
crazy #ake

new topics

top topics

join