It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moon Truth

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2002 @ 01:09 AM
link   
At 4:17 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time, on July 20, 1969 Neil Armstrong was seen on television by millions of people around the world apparently walking on the surface of the moon, and making one giant leap into the pages of history. BUT DID HE?

Hopefully this hasn't been posted recently before

The website below has a short vid (1.2mb) showing the moon landing allegadly being shot in a studio, when a ladder comes crashing down from the roof.

www.moontruth.com...

posted on Nov, 15 2002 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Now i dont care what docotred video some conspiracy theorist throws at me u lot need to grow up. Unless mass murder of the million or so technicians advisors astronauts engineers tv crews editors writers gaffers best boys security guards politicians administrators and anyone else who would have had to know if the landings were faked i think someone would have broken their silence.

Just give up and stop flogging a dead horse.

By the way i am eagerly awaiting ur so called proof of the hoax for me to rebuff.

posted on Nov, 15 2002 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Actually it is a light fixture and it is funny as hell.

posted on Nov, 15 2002 @ 03:37 AM
link   
I'm agree with FreeMason.

HA HA HA HA.....Fake or not ( and I know it's not fake
), this video is great !!!

posted on Nov, 15 2002 @ 08:37 AM
link   
It was an event staged for photographers. They have photos from it on the NASA website, labeled "staged for photographers."

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Various clues hint towards it being a hoax,.
1. You have a pic of the lander, and in the shade its all black, EXCEPT for the us flag
2. No stars in background
3. Craters showed in various movies from the moon, are in similiar size to those from satalite photos from Area 51/New mexico
4. You simply speed up the film from the moon, it appears as if their simply running

I also see that you say that soo many people would need to be in on this, when in fact you could pull it off with under 20.

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 08:19 PM
link   
All of these questions (like the fluttering flag, the fact that stars can't be seen, etc.), have come up here numerous times and been debunked numerous times.

I don't know whether it means that every single believer has Alzheimer's and can't remember from one minute to the next, or that theses same "moon landing is a HOAX!" believers are constantly-renewing n00bs.

Either way, it looks like old Phineas T. Barnum was right: "there's a sucker born every minute."

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 08:34 PM
link   
This is an extraordinary ATS archaeological/astronomical dig... three years buried no less, and dusted off as if pristine and new.

People genuinely interested in moon hoaxes and hoax moons should also take an active interest in Cruithne.

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
This is an extraordinary ATS archaeological/astronomical dig... three years buried no less, and dusted off as if pristine and new.

Especially since the original link no longer works and has been admitted to being a hoax by it's creators.

www.snopes.com...

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Why no recent photos of the landind site?....no pictures of the rover &the flag.....I think the public would be interested in some updated photos....

jra

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by GB2005
Why no recent photos of the landind site?....no pictures of the rover &the flag.....I think the public would be interested in some updated photos....

Unfortunately that's quite impossible at the moment. NASA no longer has the means at this time to go anywhere. Nor does it have the money. Even if the shuttle wasn't grounded, it still can't leave Earth orbit. NASA doesn't have anything it can use to get to the moon anymore.

I think it would be cool if they could send a rover similar to the two that are on Mars currently, to the moon to drive to the differnt apollo landing sites and take pics. But who knows if that'd ever happen.

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 11:10 AM
link   
And they wouldn't bother even if they could, because honestly, NASA doesn't care that you don't believe them.

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 12:46 PM
link   
does anyone have this clip in a format that can play in windows media?

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I'm sure the truth to the Moon conspiracy will come out when
China touch down .................

(If they are ever allowed to....)

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by AmericanWerewolf
does anyone have this clip in a format that can play in windows media?

Armstrong stepping on the moon.
Windows MediaPlayer AVI format 3.001 Mb

Quick Time 2.984 Mb

Sightings by Astronaunts
UFO Sightings by Astronaunts

Neil Armstrong
starchild.gsfc.nasa.gov...

[edit on 4/3/2005 by Sauron]

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 03:36 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread that has gone over a lot of the topics of this 'conspiracy'.

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 03:39 PM
link   
what about the mirrors dont we use the mirror they supoosseditly put on the moon????

the dark matter mexpirement is gonna use them again soon....

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Couldn't that mirror we put on the moon have been put there at a later date (with U.S desgined reverse engineered Alien Spacecraft), along with some other artifacts designed to fool us??
Just a thought...

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 03:44 PM
link   
oh ya kewl song with a little moon truth or whatever you take it as I think it happen but hey who knows ya?

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Erm... yeah... the moon landing has been proven to be real.

The fact that you can SEE the lunar landers and the flag with a powerful telescope should be good enough.

Hell... even my telescope can see the lander

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join