It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whitley Strieber's New Message: Alien Terrorists

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 04:05 AM
link   
www.unknowncountry.com...

In his most recent journal, Whitley says that contact is no longer benign and mind-expanding. He thinks something malicious has taken over and seeks to cause terror in the human population. He thinks they've started to stalk and even kill humans.

I can't really summarize all of what he's says.....just read it... For people who've been following Strieber over the years and people who've read his books: Has he finally gone over the deep end or is he actually on to something?

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 04:16 AM
link   
I'm not too fond of Strieber, and if he is now becoming wishy-washy as to his beliefs on aliens, it could mean several things. Reaction to get more $$$ comes to mind first and foremost.

However, I will say that the very real UFO stalking and apparent violent abduction(s) of Stan Romanek leaves me no reason to think aliens are benign in nature. Romanek's abduction involved him getting a broken rib, stratches, and "scoop" marks. Which have been documented. I don't think Romanek is making any of his story up, unlike other abductees as he has about as much physical evidence as anybody could possibly get beyond grabbing an alien and taking it with him. Either he was abducted by aliens or he was abducted by humans pretending to be aliens to shut him up about all the UFOs he filmed chasing him. Anyway, his aliens weren't nice. They didn't kill him though.

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Perhaps thy're just treating us like science projects, or something like that. From what I've seen, lab techs are none to gentle with the creatures that they're going to be experimenting on, be it lab rats, chimps, dogs or cats, or whatever.

With that in mind, we have to ask ourselves whether or not we're actually just a giant science project. If so, then perhaps we should start thinking about what we could do to become more than that. However, if we're not, the maybe we should start thinking about who these 'visitors' are, and what we can do to open a relationship with them.

Either way, we've just got to become more aware. I know that I say this so much that it sounds like a freaking broken record, but just get AWARE people!

Well, I think I'm done talking about that for now.

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Based on his recent accounts it seems to me there may be a realization of a human+alien collaboration.

There also seems to be select members of the population who are subject to this kind of exploitation if it exists.

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 11:56 AM
link   
why the hell would aliens commit such acts against us though

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I don't know????? They warned us to stay OFF the moon. Now we may be going back..... Maybe that will piss' em off.

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Strieber was considered by many hardcore ufologists to either be in it for the money or as being a dupe for the aliens.

Seemingly he is coming to his senses now, I have an idea how and why that is happening but that is not of consequence.

That does not mean that all aliens are enemies of humankind, not at all, but do not assume that they come baring gifts!

posted on Dec, 5 2003 @ 12:45 PM
link   

I can't really summarize all of what he's says.....just read it... For people who've been following Strieber over the years and people who've read his books: Has he finally gone over the deep end or is he actually on to something?

he went off the deep end a while ago....
when it became all about the benjamins....

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Oh well, at least he provided me with a nightmare or two.

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 10:47 PM
link   
He is a total loon. I have suscribed to his site for a year or so...but for the past 5-6 months months have not listened to one interview. he used to inerview on a wide spectrum...now it's only alien based. I think his interview with the "Master of the Key" was demonic in nature and he has completely lost his way. The master of the key is Satan if you ask me. He will mislead many.

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Let me just add, that since Whitely beleives in aliens. I do not and I am disappionted from his show and I think that he dwells on the aliens, which in his case are demonic. He has let himslef be demonized. IMHB

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Intresting point, but when i read his early books, he sounds convincing at times.

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Yes, Luc, as well in his mind and the demons it should be, how else would he deceive you. Be wise, seeks other truths. Don't be mislead from this man.

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 11:14 PM
link   
I think Whitley is running out of material. He's also going thru a hard time, i guess his wife had a stroke not too long ago.
But who knows? Maybe he knows something we dont.

new topics

top topics

join