It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Illuminati?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 01:54 PM
link   
who exactly are the Illuminati I mean Ive heard of them but nothing exact? what do they do?

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 07:38 PM
link   
invisible...

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 12:23 AM
link   
not really, I see you just fine.

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by NephraTari
not really, I see you just fine.

LoL yep i can see you just fine as well EPLURIBUSUNUM

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 04:41 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 05:07 AM
link   
no real point to this thread. just eating up bandwitdth. what waste.

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Agreed. Could a mod please take this down?

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Eplur,

I thought you were not a satanist?

what gives man?

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Hail Eris, Hail Discordia, Hail Baphomet.

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 07:12 AM
link   
i like how that stupid satan idol is in a good yoga position, accessing one's esoteric side has been satanized muahaha

what language is your name EPLURIBUSUNUM

[Edited on 25-11-2003 by banjoechef]

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by banjoechef
i like how that stupid satan idol is in a good yoga position, accessing one's esoteric side has been satanized muahaha

what language is your name EPLURIBUSUNUM

[Edited on 25-11-2003 by banjoechef]

You are such an idiot if you think that is Satan.
But then again, you don't seem to know what the word esoteric means by your use of it so I guess that should have been obvious.

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 11:16 AM
link   
e pluribus unum is latin for "out of many, one."

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Probably the wrong thread..... I dunno.

I was doing some quick research on York, England, supposedly where Constantine was crowned. It has a street, called "Shambles". Some of the sites I came across mentioned the street is mentioned in the "Doomsday Book". Anyone know what book they're talking about?

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 01:13 PM
link   
It doesnt look like ne1 is goin to respond to what i asked, but at the very least be polite

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I searched a little more.....

The Domesday Book (AKA "The Doomsday Book")

In December of 1085, William the Conqueror ordered the survey of his lands in Britain. The survey was given the name Domesday Book possible because of its similarity to the Last Judgement of Christ, or Doomsday. A detailed record of ownership of land, types of land, numbers of people and their status, numbers of animals was undertaken. Details were not just required for that moment in time, but at the time of Edward the Confessor (1065) and at the time when the land was granted by William himself. Each shire was required to obtain and collate the information and any disputes were heard in a court with a jury of equal numbers of English and Normans. The survey was written up into two volumes and was held at the Winchester Treasury.

Whether this was the first survey of its type is unknown, but it is the first recorded survey. The reason why the survey was taken is not known either. After the Conquest the allocation of land had probably been chaotic and the survey could have been a method of sorting out the confusion and to prevent further disputes. Knowing how much workable land and working people there were would have also been useful for taxation and military purposes.

Link- www.btinternet.com...

-Seems to be one of the first recorded surveys for tax purposes. Another site I came across stated the main reason (for a better taxation system) was to keep a fund to pay off other conquering armies, such as the Danes. Only reason I posted here was I thought maybe there is a link to Masons or Illuminati. Dunno.-

[Edited on 25-11-2003 by DrSaid]

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Said to be the first Crusade-

16 March 1190 The Crusades began with the massacre of Jews in York, England. The Jewish population of York fled to Clifford's Tower overlooking the rivers Ouse and Foss during an anti-Jewish riot. A crazed friar set fire to the tower and rather than be captured, the inhabitants committed mass suicide.

ddickerson.igc.org...

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Not my thread. I did not instigate this thread

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by EPLURIBUSUNUM
Not my thread. I did not instigate this thread

err .. you don't by any chance have an evil twin do you?

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 12:56 AM
link   
[Edited on 26-11-2003 by EPLURIBUSUNUM]

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 02:28 AM
link   
I can edit too, look.

[Edited on 27-11-2003 by �any]

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join