It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If aliens invade Earth....

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2003 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dmsoldier
dude realy,

i asked you for proof in another fourm, you siad your skin changed color, blahblahblah and you dint replay, i wonder why

please give some proofe

yes i would also like to see some proof myself.

posted on Nov, 27 2003 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by confoundit
If the preceding posts are any indication, the "ALIENS" probably feel it is a waste of their time to even entertain the idea. Why would a culture half a million years ahead of us- not only technologically- consider gracing a bunch of unenlightened slobs with their presence.

I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us.
- Calvin

They could use us a slaves or as a stepping stone to conquering another race.

posted on Nov, 28 2003 @ 02:21 AM
link   
The whole thing would probably deteriorate into a guerilla war on a global scale. But if it became clear that nuking the planet would be the only way to stop the invasion, I'd all for it.

Hell, if we can't have this planet, then neither will you

posted on Nov, 28 2003 @ 02:31 AM
link   
I really don't need to "prove" myself here, since the Government and MUFON know about me. Here is my website. It is MINDBOGGLER.
Look at my family photos.
members.tripod.com...
The lack of continuity in my posts is often due to the fact that I get ABDUCTED. It is impossible for me to keep a schedule because of this.

posted on May, 6 2006 @ 05:55 AM
link   
er.. perhaps this is wat government will do..

Fire conventional weapons. (IF FAIL)
Have a peace talk with those E.T (IF FAIL)
Shoot Nukes and use secret weapons (IF STILL FAIL THEN)
THROW EVERYTHING OUT (IF STILL FAIL)
NUCLEAR SUICDE(I dun think there anything to nuclear suicide..) or call help from another advance E.T race

posted on May, 6 2006 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Paradigm
The whole thing would probably deteriorate into a guerilla war on a global scale. But if it became clear that nuking the planet would be the only way to stop the invasion, I'd all for it.

Hell, if we can't have this planet, then neither will you

Thats alot like the (new series)outer limits episode "dead man's switch"

basically 4 bunkers around the world were built and an american, a russian, and english woman, and a chinese man were in bunkers with switches they were required to press periodically to prevent the launch of ALL nuclear, chemical, and biological weapons on the planet.

The idea was to prevent them from conquering a habitable planet were their intent hostile.

at the end of the episode only the american is left, the other bunkers having been discovered and he lets the countdown reach 0. there is a 30 second delay before the final launch sequence is intitiated. At that moment his contact in the US contacts him on a channel and tells him to keep pushing that button, that most of the World's governments were intact and hiding, when in fact they were all destoryed and you can see in the background Washington D.C. burning. After he agrees to keep pushing the button until he is found the camera pans behind the contact and shows that an alien has burrowed inside him and slithers out.

*shudders* that new series had some creepy episodes lol

posted on May, 6 2006 @ 08:30 PM
link   
If an alien were to attack us, we'd be a cockroach to them all the worlds waepons would be little use. If it is happens, just pray to what every god you worship and make your peace cause it will be all over in a day or so. Just my 2 cents

posted on May, 6 2006 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by GODFLESH
I think our best chance would be disease. There could be a decent chance that they are not immune to some of our common diseases. Biological warheads might be our saving grace.

somebodys been watching war of the worlds too many times yes he has! what if the invaders are a highly superior race and adapt to disease like the aids virus adapts to evade cures???? ponder on that

posted on May, 6 2006 @ 09:58 PM
link   

If all of Earth stands united in the fight against Aliens, most probably we will win, that is if we have a good leader.

Hehe...... against a civilization millions of years more advanced than us?
We are already cake for them.

I'd like to point out another thing. THIS IS EXACTLY WHY THEY DONT SHOW THEMSELVES. People keep on thinking they will invade us and harm us. If a UFO were to land at CNN headquarters, itll get rippled to pieces by an F-16. All these movies about alien invasions are really washing peoples minds. They aren't going to invade us. Why? Because we have nothing of interest to them. Compared to them we are slobs just like someone else in the thread mentioned.

posted on May, 6 2006 @ 10:04 PM
link   
I'm getting my best books, getting my family, and hiding out in the bonnies not too far from here. If their nice, and let me negoiate something cool, then at least we could make Earth allies, but the Goverments WORLDWIDE and UNIVERSAL, AND GALATICAL would have to come clean about us and ETS. I so over think things.

posted on May, 6 2006 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Basically its Human

posted on May, 7 2006 @ 12:46 PM
link   
If they are advanced then i am sure they would leave the fighting to machines to do the dirty work terminator style
.We wont stand a chance.

posted on May, 7 2006 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProjectX
and the only way to fight them was to nuke them,even if that WILL kill civilizans.Do you think the nuclear powers of the earth would?

In fact they will launch and nuke the main cities on earth, this will be done by our own nukes.Then there will be the machine invasion and when all humanity is exterminated they will begin terraforming the planet untill its ready for colonization.
So no, nukes wont stop them

I am not serious.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join