It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If aliens invade Earth....

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by sirCyco
I say we try to get them hooked on heroin or crack

brilliant!

but this topic got me thinking, wouldn't an ancient and far more technologically race maybe have a weapon that could conquer humans and that doesn't need for them to actually invade earth,
for example

a disease that would wipe out the entire human race,
or large portion of it,
or maybe somekind of acoustic weapon for death or mind control.

wouldn't it make more sense to "snipe" us from afar than to actually try an independance day style invasion
just a thought!

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 01:20 PM
link   
What is in it for them?

Just killing us from behind.

If you were superior, wouldn't you want to establish a base or an empire on Earth. Show off to your Galatic Friends.

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 01:23 PM
link   
"Aliens" have allready invaded earth.

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArowKi
"Aliens" have allready invaded earth.

No Kidding!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 01:30 PM
link   
if they wanted to invade they would have done it long time ago,

now it seams like there just like "watching" us ? for who knows why?

and they could always change there minds.

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Unless Aliens are immune to 'Drugs' seeing their technology is a few thousand years ahead of ours and their spy equipment are probably their remote viewing capabilities. Debatable maybe as to the theories on that, however, one never knows as anything is possible.

I would either befriend all their defectors/enemies 'or' i'd try to recover their technology and use it to my advantage with the help of fellow humans, steal one of their mother ships and then play space invaders with it.

Seriously, I really don't know what i'd do, but then again, i really don't believe we're going to be negatively impacted by aliens either. If anything the Gov't will try to set it up making it look like their about to 'take over' thus, taking our freedom from us without the use of force. It's much easier for them to create a Scenario in which people are willingly giving up "everything", their Freedoms their Land their Trust, in return for PEACE.

[Edited on 23-11-2003 by Sapphire]

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 01:33 PM
link   
If the preceding posts are any indication, the "ALIENS" probably feel it is a waste of their time to even entertain the idea. Why would a culture half a million years ahead of us- not only technologically- consider gracing a bunch of unenlightened slobs with their presence.

I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us.
- Calvin

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by confoundit
If the preceding posts are any indication, the "ALIENS" probably feel it is a waste of their time to even entertain the idea. Why would a culture half a million years ahead of us- not only technologically- consider gracing a bunch of unenlightened slobs with their presence.

I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us.
- Calvin

Maybe they think we're cute, the same way we look at small mammals, and would want to keep us as pets?

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 01:38 PM
link   

- Calvin

yup, there aliens they would think tottaly diffrent then us? maybe

lol look 7777 points

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 01:40 PM
link   

- Calvin

I'm quite sure Aliens could care less about "US" and more so the lovely resources of this planet and natural underground resources
If anything, were "food" for "them"

Another thing is people cant seem to grasp the idea that there might all ready be "NATIVE TERRANS" here as well, how did you think you were put on Earth anyways?

[Edited on 23-11-2003 by ArowKi]

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 01:42 PM
link   
one of my favourite articles here, on ATS

Observations by a Visiting Nordic

"Were you a culture about to invade, you would not do it with a
flourish of ships showing up in the heavens and undergo risk of being fired
upon. That's the type of warfare slightly less evolved beings get into.
You would create intense confusion and disagreement with only inferences to
your presence -- inferences which would [in turn] cause controversial
disagreement.

"The Greys are insidious little fiends. They did exactly [to us] what
they're doing here [to you]. You are not on the verge of an invasion. You
are not in the middle of an invasion. The invasion has already taken
place. It's merely in its final stages.

"What would you invade? [Here he describes the operational plan of
the Greys from the beginning.] You would go to the most secret of
communities within a society. In the case of the United States, you would
go and infiltrate the CIA. You would take over some of them and you would
take over part of the KGB.

"You would create great dissension and disagreement between factions
of the public at large -- some groups saying they have seen UFOs, others
saying 'No, no, this is not possible.' You would involve two major
countries in an on-going idiotic philosophical disagreement so that while
the Soviet Union and the United States constantly battle back and forth
about who has which piece of territory or whether one invades Iran or
whether one invades Afghanistan or whatever... whether one dismantles one
nuclear warhead or the other dismantles another group of warheads -- you
would sit back and laugh if you had the capacity to laugh.

[Edited on 23-11-2003 by Johnny]

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 01:44 PM
link   
NATIVE TERRANS?

please explane more? if youv seen the nasa sts videos youll know they already have a sizable fleet artound the earth,

that is if the sts video;s are what they apear to be,

some experts mesured a ufo in one of the sts videos agents a tether they "astronots" were using to be 3 miles in diamiter

and if youv seen the phonix lights and if that thing was one freaking # then wowa

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Native Terrans are beings native to earth that are not humans, which are said to be living underground
Which really want to come up to the surface!

The fact is, in agreement with the quote above, the invasion has already taken place, and a great "War" will soon take place and all the agendas will clash, one that involves humans and one that does not. It's going to be a great show, get your pop corn ready

D

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 01:58 PM
link   
ya got any links about theys guys? are you talk,ing about dulce?

or them wakos that think there from other planets?

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 02:04 PM
link   
The search is up to you! All I can say is alot of things are right "under your nose"

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 02:19 PM
link   
The underground race story reminds me only of one thing...

Far below, where shadown fester as they grow,
An army thousands strong, obsessed by right and wrong,
Sense their time is coming near.
So they turn towards the light from their region of the night,
Marching on and on,
They near the air, it won't be long.

You know you're on the way out,
It's just a matter of time.
You thought you'd rule the world forever,
Long live the king, don't spare the loser.

After all, you're not what you thought you were at all.
You're just a natural fact, another cul-de-sac
On nature's hard unfeeling trail.
And all those dreams of old will be stories left untold,
Cut off in your prime, extinct until the end of time.

by Tony Banks

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 04:36 AM
link   
But the last word is mine....I would grab a few hundred nukes, hijack a alien space ship....and fly into their planet....KABOOM!!!!! all life on that planet is gone!

Ofcoarse, youd think an alien power that is thousandths of years ahead of us, would ahve some sort of a SDI defence or shield...or have a couple nukes of their own...

*evil chuckle*

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProjectX
But the last word is mine....I would grab a few hundred nukes, hijack a alien space ship....and fly into their planet....KABOOM!!!!! all life on that planet is gone!

Ofcoarse, youd think an alien power that is thousandths of years ahead of us, would ahve some sort of a SDI defence or shield...or have a couple nukes of their own...

*evil chuckle*

from what i heard the mind controled, i just hope you have the power of mind

hell, they could just beam "all" of us without getting in our striking range

posted on Nov, 27 2003 @ 03:04 AM
link   
I AM an ET alien on a soul level, and IF we were going to invade, most likely we would do it by passing as humans, and get into places high in the governments of the world. There was a TV show called "THE INVADERS" in the 60's. It was scary because the aliens did look human.
There have been a few shows since then with the same idea....like "The First Wave".
My group has no desire to invade Earth. We come as friends.

posted on Nov, 27 2003 @ 11:00 AM
link   
dude realy,

i asked you for proof in another fourm, you siad your skin changed color, blahblahblah and you dint replay, i wonder why

please give some proofe

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join