It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New russian UFO crash video

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Many years ago there was several photographs leaked from the KGB that supposedly were from an UFO crash in russia. Many of you have probably seen the photos, well now there is a whole 3 minute movie from the incident. The photos we saw earlier are clearly taken from stills of this film.

See the video here:
video.google.com...

A UFO crash site allegedly filmed by the Russian KGB in March of 1969 in the Sverdlovsk region of Russia.

The footage was later obtained ... all � by documentary filmmakers who then published the movie, "The Secret KGB UFO Files"

A film expert noted in the documentary that the film came in an old Soviet film can and the numbers on the films header matched the cans they came in. The header of the film has the crest of the KGB on it and the term for TOP SECRET.

An autopsy of the alleged pilot of the UFO is seen in the documentary film. Soviet doctors examine the burned torso of the entity and it is revealed that the three doctors died one week later all from cerebral hemorrhages. Death certificates are presented as proof.

Several KGB documents are produced to prove the film is authentic.

Some have put forth the argument that an American Production crew filmed the footage in March 1998. These claims are put forth on web sites claiming to know the truth about this footage. To date they have failed to show even one current photo of any of the soldiers in the film nor any statements from the actors that they were indeed only actors in this film. This should be easy to obtain if the footage was recently filmed.

Another theory suggests the film was a training exercise. Yet no one has produced witnesses verifying this claim.

There is mounting evidence of a very serious extraterrestrial reality now facing mankind. Visit AlienVideo.net to stay updated on the latest news & video footage from alien activity around the world.

[edit on 17-12-2006 by Acharya]

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 12:42 AM
link   
If this can be proven as authentic, then sureley it is one of the most amazing videos ever released to the public.

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 12:56 AM
link   
It is impressive... Sort of. I'm having trouble believing it.

The thing is, the cameraman is carefully avoiding the disc itself. What is he filming? People? Why on earth would you do that? Isnt he there to document the *disc*, not the soldiers talking and standing and doing nice marching?

It doesnt make sense at all to me how its filmed nor how the soldiers "perform" for the video.

Of course, it could still be real.

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 01:03 AM
link   
The wreckage looks like a kids' backyard project, kind of, patched together. And how did it get "behind" trees without breaking them?

Soldiers are standing around like wooden statues, not knowing what to do.

I didn't notice any autopsy. Interesting film though, but it doesn't prove anything, just brings up more questions.

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 01:06 AM
link   
If i where the cameraman i would have had all focus on the UFO seens nothing else matters.

Ram

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 01:40 AM
link   
I do not think it is a happy holliday home-video - people looking for a rational explaination - You wont find it here - sorry.

I think it's great to see such a long clip from that footage. I saw the KGB files - This is good.

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 03:10 AM
link   
That is a very interesting video. I have only seen peices of it untill now.

However, you would think that an object of that size impacting the ground would dislodge and push some of the earth around it during impact. Rather it appears as if the disc is cut in half and sitting on the top of the ground. And it is too bad that there are no views of the other side of it.

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 04:04 AM
link   
Yeah, I was gonna call attention to that too. What's the UFO made of, blue clay? The ground doesn't show any kind of damage, probably because they were too lazy to start digging in the solid frozen dirt. There's a Lot of blue paint on the ground just before the UFO, but not a lot of wreckage, if any? They seem to be carrying away blue rocks or whatever. Also it seemed a little perpetrated with the camera man looking into the sun at the end, the 'soldiers' having their weapons drawn in the middle of nowhere. And again, we saw what, 40% of the UFO, where's the rest?

Fake, sorry.. but fake.

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 04:36 AM
link   
This video is know from a long time ago.

There is even a footage of an alien autopsy...a green alien turned to pieces.

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Interesting video. Too bad we dont get to see the disc from the other side, the tree side. To me it looks like the disc came from the underground, either that or it somehow "teleported" itself into its current position.

To fly-crash into that position looks difficult.

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 10:18 AM
link   
wouldn't you expect the vehicle to be smashed into small pieces if it did crash land, presumably at high speed

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Perhaps half of the UFO was blown away, or perhaps its not a disc at all but more of a cresent shape? My point is that we dont really know anything about its shape, so we cannot assume it is lodged into the ground at all. We neither know that this is the crash location, perhaps it was moved from the crash site?

[edit on 18-12-2006 by Acharya]

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 10:59 AM
link   
This is not new footage at all and has been discussed before. In fact it's likely not a UFO at all and if you pause the video at 1:58 you will see it is only about 8 to 10 inches thick.

It is IMO merely a training session and the object in question is nothing more than a simulation of sorts. A flat circular plate imbedded in the ground.

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 11:15 AM
link   
The UFO is kinda small, am I the only one noticing this? How do you fit anything alive in there? Oh, the guy before me noticed, good stuff.

[edit on 18-12-2006 by Radekus]

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 11:32 AM
link   
If you want something interesting, here's link.
video.google.com...
Haven't decided if it was a fake or not yet...
Proof of wormholes?
video.google.com...

[edit on 18-12-2006 by Radekus]

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 11:50 AM
link   
The siberian video is part of a viral marketing ad campaign for a video game , it has been discussed before.

The "wormhole" is a missle launch, it has also been disussed before.

The OP's Video is a short segment of a much longer video that shows computer animated simulation of the "craft" coming in through the trees, breaking some of them, hitting the ground, breaking itself in half and tumbling alont the ground untill it comes to rest aginst the tree. It is NOT "stuck halfway" in the ground. In the longer video the cameraman fils the craft being loaded onto the truck by 2 soldiers. The wreckage is obbiously extremely light by the way they are handling it.

Also , The only tire tracks are the ones from the other truck. there are no tracks readily visible around the area when they are first pull up to the site. The military insignia, weapons and vehicles are all correct and there is nothing to say this is a fake. It is worth mentioning that those vehicles and uniforms are easily obtained today , though.

Everyone that says it is to small, areant most of our satelites small too? Who says the "alien" from the autopsy was inside this craft? All we see is leaked footage most likely from seperate events.

I'll try to find the longer video.

FOUND IT!!!!!!

COMPLETE VIDEO(without animation)

4 part Stanton Friedman video (including autopsy and computer animation)

[edit on 18-12-2006 by Tiloke]

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Maybe it a spy scout, owned by usa, and they don't wanna come clean so they stick with the general ufo alien connection.

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 12:55 PM
link   
That video posted about the 'wormhole' is the most interesting one for me..

That is DEFINITELY not a missle launch.. (Ok.. maybe I shouldn't say definitely, I'm open minded)

Don't know what to think about the Russian UFO 'crash'. Looks like it was in the ground for a long good while before they 'found' it.

I guess if it was heavy enough and hit the ground at not too high a speed I guess it could embed itself in the ground like that.

[edit on 18-12-2006 by ViewFromTheStars]

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 01:09 PM
link   
interesting, ive seen the pictures but not the video, shame we can`t put names to some of the faces.

rgds warrior1

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by ViewFromTheStars
I guess if it was heavy enough and hit the ground at not too high a speed I guess it could embed itself in the ground like that.
[edit on 18-12-2006 by ViewFromTheStars]

it would leave a mound of displaced dirt if it flew into the ground. it looks more like it was placed in the ground than it dove into the ground.

the other thing, and this was mentioned, the trees are standing behind it. the angle it is resting on is one that would have meant the "craft" would have had to come thru the trees to land in that spot. all the trees behind it are still standing.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join