It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don't believe the "Truth" USAF Col. on 9/11

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Taken from the title of an Oasis Album

www.physics911.net...

This article is written by a USAF col. Someone with more experience about this subject then me. However I feel it is very interesting that the government can't actually provide proof of the 9/11 claims.

Yes it happened and yes people died but we haven't been able to make sense of it.

The writer in this article is not only an airforce man but also a trained and certified crash investigator. And he makes a good point.

I think it's in Murphey's law. When someone appears to be hiding something they probably are. Or maybe I just made that up.

I have no problem with jumping onto the "official" story of 9/11 but the government has to prove this to me. If they cna conclusively prove then I'll be right there front and centre.

However like this airforce col. I've been left with more questions then answers.

When something like this happens with events like 9/11, and you have more questions then answers you know something is wrong.

I wish I could be assure as some people here that 9/11 wasn't an inside job. Sadly I just can't stop asking questions. It shouldn't be this way...

[edit on 2-12-2006 by jinsanity]

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Hey Jin,

This man ( who I have not yet been able to verify as a true veteran) Does not have much information.

At each one of the crash sites, there has been SEVERAL pieces of aircraft recovered. I will gather the photgraphic eveidence and post it. This is the typical garbage you read on the so called "TRUTH" sites.

If you have a source that states that ZERO serial numbers have been found, I would like to read it. This man doesnt have a source to back his claim.

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 11:45 AM
link   
the article isn't refuting that no pieces were recovered.

He's talking about how the investigation isn't transparent. And you can look into the serial number thing. It's true. Every piece of every aircraft has a serial number.

If the government were willing to conclusively prove 9/11 was an actual attack and not otherwise well I'm all for it.

How about you and me start a petition to get the government to release the evidence so we can finially put the debates behind us?

I'll have you know that if he's not an airforce col. it is illegal to publish that you are. You should send the link to the FBI and they will be happy to confirm for you whether he's ex mil or not.

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by jinsanity
the article isn't refuting that no pieces were recovered.

He's talking about how the investigation isn't transparent. And you can look into the serial number thing. It's true. Every piece of every aircraft has a serial number.

If the government were willing to conclusively prove 9/11 was an attack well I'm all for it.

How about you and me start a petition to get the government to release the evidence so we can finially put the debates behind us?

Jin, Lets look at what this guy that you started a thread about. He STILL supports the POD theory... that there were missels attached to the bottom of the planes that hit the WTC. He still believes the pentagon was hit by a missle. HE actually wrote a letter to Prison Planet becasue they moved away from those idiotic theories.
www.thepowerhour.com...

We watched the planes hit the towers...We saw the video surveilance at the Airports of the Terrorists. We have see the wreckage at all three sites.

I would like another 911 commision to find the truth about what Bush knew PRIOR to the event. All this CD ...Pod Planes... Missels... Nukes ... to me is ALL disinformation to where our focus should be.... What did Bush Know??

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Couldn't tell you what Bush knew. Alot of intell agencies did warn him during the summer though. They don't have tha ability to say it was a surprise attack.

As for the Pod theory well there is something odd about the airframe. Usually 757's and 767's don't have that big bulge at the bottom. some are slight variations and might have something in that way but I find it very unusual.

Technically speaking though we've never seen proof of either missile or plane hitting the pentagon. Just the grainy frames that the authorities were reluctant to release and those were very inconclusive.

if you check out the one released most recently you can see a nose cone. It's more similar to an AGM type cruise missile nose then it is an airliner imo.

And there is something interesting about the second plane. Remember that fire ball you can see that goes through the building and out the otherside? Well that turned out to be an engine however in the pics of the hole afterwards you can still see two engines in the impact zone.

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Jinsanity,

I appreciate your passion for the truth. But like so many others. Your claims are unfounded. ZERO PROOF. Look at the pictures that have been posted so many times about the POD PEOPLE. It was disinformation. MOST 911 CTers have walked away from the POD claims and the pentagon missel theory. Please offer some sources to your claims and I will answer your questions. It's been all garbage all morning and I think you know it.

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 12:11 PM
link   
how can we offer sources for the inside job theory? COuld anyone in Germany offer sources that the Reichstag was an inside job? No. Like believing in God it's a question of Faith.

Northwoods is the biggest clue. The end page calls for replacing real airliners with fake name passengers with remote copies of the aircraft.

That bulge on at least the 2nd WTC plane could very well have been a remote control mechanism.

it's not entirely out of the realm of possibility.

P.S And I appreciate your hatred of dick cheney but you need to go the extra mile. You are already half way there. Dick Cheney is evil enough to have orchestrated the attacks.

Ever see a documentary on History about the SS? one of the agents talked about 9/11 how he showed up for work as usual at 7 in the morning and he said Cheney was already running an emergency command. Slightly odd statement.

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 01:03 PM
link   

That bulge on at least the 2nd WTC plane could very well have been a remote control mechanism.

This is the funniest assertion....you wouldnt NEED a "bulge" for remote control equipment. More than enough room in the forward avionics bay without modifying the airframe.

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by CameronFox
Hey Jin,

This man ( who I have not yet been able to verify as a true veteran) Does not have much information.

At each one of the crash sites, there has been SEVERAL pieces of aircraft recovered. I will gather the photgraphic eveidence and post it. This is the typical garbage you read on the so called "TRUTH" sites.

If you have a source that states that ZERO serial numbers have been found, I would like to read it. This man doesnt have a source to back his claim.

1. If thier were alot of peices of aircraft found at the crash sites why have we not seen any photos of reconstructions as part of a normal crash scene investigation?

2. I have done a lot of research and found no reports matching the serial numbers of these parts found to the aircraft at any of the crash sites.

[edit on 2-12-2006 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 02:26 PM
link   
1. Im not sure if there were enough pieces to "reconstruct". I have posted several phots of airliners that have crashed with minimal debris fields. Also...this wasnt a "NORMAL" crash scene.

2. more importantly, can you find any sites that claim the opposite?

Mod Edit: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 2/12/2006 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 02:36 PM
link   
We're forgetting that blow out hole in the end of the D ring though. An airline can't cause this. And two in that Pentagon five frame that was released in 2001 (not the judicial watch) the plane or whatever it is we see, in the second frame you can see an exhaust trail behind it. airliners only leave condensation trails and this is at a high altitude. They never leave white smoke exhaust trails.

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by CameronFox
1. Im not sure if there were enough pieces to "reconstruct". I have posted several phots of airliners that have crashed with minimal debris fields. Also...this wasnt a "NORMAL" crash scene.

2. more importantly, can you find any sites that claim the opposite?

Mod Edit: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 2/12/2006 by Mirthful Me]

Their were enough pieces found of flight 800 to reconstruct even after broke up in mid-air and hitting the water at very high speed and exploding into millions of pieces. It took Navy divers months but they recovered peices to do a reconstrution

The 911 crash scenes were normal crime crash scenes like flight 800 and others.

The FBI did not take over the Pentagon crash site and make it a crime scene for 10 days, rescuers moved pieces and contaminated evedence.

www.defenselink.mil...

WASHINGTON, Sept. 24, 2001 -- The FBI assumed crime-scene jurisdiction at the Pentagon terrorist attack site Sept. 21 from the Arlington County (Va.) Fire Department, officials said.

911commission.gov...

By law, the FBI becomes the lead investigative agency when airline crashes are the result of a criminal act, and the NTSB provides support when requested. [37] However, the families were advised by FBI officials that the FBI is investigating only the terrorists. Why, then, have we heard nothing from the NTSB?

According to Mary Schiavo, former Inspector General of the Department of
Transportation, "In every single aviation disaster, whether there was criminal activity or not, in every single one in the course of aviation history it has been followed -- not only where necessary a national criminal investigation -- but also a National Transportation Safety [Board] investigation into what went wrong in the aviation system so that it never happens again." [38] NTSB experts would examine flight and data recorders, and ATC radar tracking data, as well as evaluate the transcripts of air controller-pilot conversations and study air traffic control service on September 11th. They would have also collected airframe
wreckage at the scenes and interviewed eye witnesses. Finally, the NTSB would
have assessed survival factors, based on documentation of impact forces, emergency planning and crash-fire-rescue efforts, [39] all of which would have contributed to a better understanding of what happened that morning.

[edit on 2-12-2006 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Even NASA found pieces of Columbia and where able to reconstruct the shuttle to determine what caused the breakup during re-entry. Do note Columbia was going well over Mach 10 when all of this happened while experiencing heavy friction and drag from the Earths atmosphere as it burned up.

That being said, you really meaning to tell me they couldnt find much wreckage of a plane that crashed at around 550mph, but they could find pieces and some of them large from a Space Shuttle that burned and broke up during re-entry traveling at over Mach 10?

Doesnt seem very logical to me....

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 11:05 PM
link   
No, they found plenty of wreckage, but there wasnt a need to discover what caused the planes to slam into their targets. So why go to the trouble and expense to try to jigsaw an airplane together when you already know why it crashed?

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 11:27 PM
link   
So your saying we know the exact reason Flight 93 crashed? Or are we giving out probable theories about what happened? It was the military, it was the passengers, blah blah blah ........

I can understand the 2 planes that hit the towers since we have clear evidence of them hitting, but what about Flight 93 and the Pentagon?

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 11:35 PM
link   

I can understand the 2 planes that hit the towers since we have clear evidence of them hitting, but what about Flight 93 and the Pentagon?

What about them? For BOTH of them, they recovered serialized parts belonging to the respective aircraft (not to mention thousands of other bits and pieces) and the remains of all the people that were on the aircraft. Not to mention the couple hundred people who saw what happened at the Pentagon. I mean, what more do you want?

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Forgot to mention....the NTSB was able to recover information from the FDRs that indicate that it was the ready to die ragheads that caused the planes to crash.

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 12:20 AM
link   
The hard part of it all..

is that all the evidence being presented, all the people tesitfying...

can, if were needed... be setup, created and staged.

It wouldnt be hard for a government to come up with all that evidence, and to make it appear as it should.

Im yet to see anything convincing me, 100% that a plane hit the pentagon.
But for the life of me, im yet to see anything that it might of been, and im yet to come up with a theory as to WHY they would hit themselves... when so much chaos had already taken place.

Its not like the wtc's and pensylvania incidents 'wernt' enough for an iraq invasion...

But in saying all that..

I do not believe for a second, an amateur arab terrorist commanded a beong airliner 10ft above the ground full ball into the side of a building.. without leaving as much as a scratch on the lawn.. yet he struggled to use a simulator.

[edit on 3-12-2006 by Agit8dChop]

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999
Forgot to mention....the NTSB was able to recover information from the FDRs that indicate that it was the ready to die ragheads that caused the planes to crash.

That all sounds great. What do I want? To see it with my own eyes, atleast the Pentagon crash.

I still think the investigation was incomplete for the most part....

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999

the same raghaeds that turned up alive?
or the same ragheads that couldnt fly a plane in a simulator?
the same ragheads that were labeled 'novice' by instructors?

but also...
your saying the flight data recorders had proof of arab terrorists flying this plane into the building?

why because its an arab voice?

Im sorry...

The government KNEW sept11 was going to happen.
The governemnt WANTED sept11 to happen, to give them reason to invade Iraq.
The government LIED about evidence on IRAQ

with those 3 statements, I do not believe anything that this governemnt 'declares' anymore.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join